Cruise Direct Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Cruise Direct

How would you rate Cruise Direct?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Margaret Gentleman
Verified Reviewer
"Lucy was a lovely person couldn't do enough for us and has put last experience out of our head got us the trip we wanted and if everybody was like her it would be lovely I hope to say thank you for making it happen"
Mrs Margaret Gentleman
Verified Reviewer
"Was on Web site got a price it wouldn't let me put my details in so I phoned them told by operator that she would have to contact marketing and phone me back 4 hours later she phones back tells me that it is no longer available at that price but is available at 760 dearer but a different cabin I would advise anybody not to take the Web site price at face value you will get a disappointment ."
"Excellent helpful staff. Always fast and efficient service"
Glenys & Derek
Unverified Reviewer
"We have booked with Cruise Direct for many many years because of their excellent & professional service & very fair pricing. We would particularly commend the Manager Jamie who is excellent- couldn't be better, & is so knowledgeable on all aspects of travel. He will always go the extra mile on behalf of his customers. His staff are also very good indeed- a great back-up &, like the Manager, always so professional, friendly & helpful. In every way Cruise Direct is a 5 star service!"
Marjorie Dixon-Rice
Unverified Reviewer
"We have booked several cruises with Cruise Direct and have been very satisfied with the service provided. We would like to thank especially Lucy Aspen, she has been extremely helpful in as much as she has always fulfilled our expectations by giving us the benefit of her expertise."
Dave And Sharon
Verified Reviewer
"Emma was extremely helpful and nothing was too much trouble for her to ensure we obtained the cruise that we were looking for. Her knowledge of the places we will visit on the cruise was extremely helpful and useful"
Gill And Colin Nobbs
Verified Reviewer
"Proactive knowledgeable staff who were helpful without being ‘pushy’."
"Excellent advice, prompt, friendly and highly efficient service. Any queries dealt with immediately. First class in every respect."
"They have a broad range of designer pieces, e.g. Shoes and clothes or accessories like designer bags and keychains"
Cliff Percival
Verified Reviewer
"Nicki Rawlins was a pleasure to deal with and could not have been more customer focused in obtaining for us the cruise we wanted at a great rate with the flights, transfer and overnight stay all inclusive and over £1000 cheaper than Celebrity cruises were offering."
Jonathan Carswell
"happy enough"
"I spoke to a young lady named Lucy, who was so helpful and her telephone manner was exceptional. She went out of her way to accommodate our requirements and was never flustered in any way. We would always book through Cruise Direct if Lucy is your benchmark. Thank you so much. Kind regards Patrick (Pat) Harvey"
"Robert Goodburn is so helpful, polite and friendly, he goes above and beyond any other travel agent I have used helping me arrange two cruises with taking my wheelchair."
"I've been impressed with the friendly and efficient service received from Lucy Aspin of Barrhead Travel- Barrow in Furness office- in regard to my Douro river cruise next year"
Robert & Brenda
Verified Reviewer
"This is the 2nd cruise booked and Nicki once again gave us exactly what we wanted without hesitation and very promptly. Good prices and good service, cannot fault them. Robert & Brenda"
"The great sales offers"
"Emma went above and beyond dealing with issues with Royal Caribbean and kept us fully informed along the way. Everything handled well. Would use as first port of call in the future."
Emily Fotheringham
Unverified Reviewer
"Abigail Hayward spent a considerable amount of time with me to ensure I chose the correct holiday, she was able to explain the various price differences for ship locations etc. The booking itself went smoothly. Abigail guided me through everything I needed to know. This is the second cruise I have booked with Abigail Hayward via Cruise Direct and I am more than happy with the service she provides and have recommended her to all my friends and family."
"great service. friendly and helpful staff."
"Excellent customer service from both Nicki and Jamie. Nothing was too much trouble and so we have happily booked with them for the second time."
Cruise Direct is rated 4.68 based on 154 reviews