Cruise Direct Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Cruise Direct

How would you rate Cruise Direct?

"Was happy with my service and help with my cruise"
"Hannah was very helpful with my decision making while not pushing for a sale giving good unbiased help."
Philip Peters
Unverified Reviewer
"efficient and prompt service"
"We have used Cruise Direct many times over the years and have always found Jamie and teamefficient and a pleasure to deal with. Couldn’t fault them. On this booking Jamie took the time and trouble to find us the perfect cruise & has four very happy customers."
D & C Waddington
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent communication with sales team. We felt like we were given honest help and information from each adviser we spoke to. Very pleasant to deal with- nothing was too much trouble."
Zack Mcgrandles
"cruise made me happy as I purchased clothes from cruise and they had it delivered to my door within 3 days cruise are a fantastic source of fashionable clothing and I cannot wait to vist again."
MICHAEL ROWE
Verified Reviewer
"First time using Cruise Direct, Evie dealt with my enquiry & was efficient and helpful. I was pleased with the price she got for me and had no worries about booking my cruise. Paperwork came promptly."
"I have booked many times through Cruise Direct and have always had excellent service"
"Emma H at Cruise Direct was absolutely wonderful and supportive. We communicated by email and responses were clear, detailed and quick. It was a delight to have all my questions answered in a professional yet friendly way. When I finally spoke to Emma to make the booking it was like talking to an old friend."
Santiago - Epsom
Verified Reviewer
"As a member of CSMA it is my first time to book with Barrhead Cruise Direct although we have been cruising for the last 20 years. Melanie the adviser is super competent in her job. She knows what she is doing and prompt in replying to all my options and queries. It did not take much time for me to book (cruise to Alaska) because the deal that she offered me is more or less competitive than others i know of, but her expertise impressed me. i will definitely call back again next time we plan for our next cruise. i can recommend cruisedirect.co.uk."
Peter Cheshire
Verified Reviewer
"No problems at all and constantly in touch to keep all information available. Helpful and friendly, I would recommend their service and I will use again for holiday bookings."
"Emma did everything possible to get our cruise booked as soon as she could, phoning us and also contacting us with any changes, very good and personable. Thank you Emma"
Barry Gundry
Verified Reviewer
""Have used Cruisedirect several times along with Barrhead Travel and always received excellent advice, prompt, friendly and highly efficient service. Any queries dealt with immediately. First class in every respect. I particularly like their quick response to enquiries. Well done Hannah and Tracy in particular."
Margaret Gentleman
Verified Reviewer
"Lucy was a lovely person couldn't do enough for us and has put last experience out of our head got us the trip we wanted and if everybody was like her it would be lovely I hope to say thank you for making it happen"
Mrs Margaret Gentleman
Verified Reviewer
"Was on Web site got a price it wouldn't let me put my details in so I phoned them told by operator that she would have to contact marketing and phone me back 4 hours later she phones back tells me that it is no longer available at that price but is available at 760 dearer but a different cabin I would advise anybody not to take the Web site price at face value you will get a disappointment ."
"Excellent helpful staff. Always fast and efficient service"
Glenys & Derek
Unverified Reviewer
"We have booked with Cruise Direct for many many years because of their excellent & professional service & very fair pricing. We would particularly commend the Manager Jamie who is excellent- couldn't be better, & is so knowledgeable on all aspects of travel. He will always go the extra mile on behalf of his customers. His staff are also very good indeed- a great back-up &, like the Manager, always so professional, friendly & helpful. In every way Cruise Direct is a 5 star service!"
Marjorie Dixon-Rice
Unverified Reviewer
"We have booked several cruises with Cruise Direct and have been very satisfied with the service provided. We would like to thank especially Lucy Aspen, she has been extremely helpful in as much as she has always fulfilled our expectations by giving us the benefit of her expertise."
Dave And Sharon
Verified Reviewer
"Emma was extremely helpful and nothing was too much trouble for her to ensure we obtained the cruise that we were looking for. Her knowledge of the places we will visit on the cruise was extremely helpful and useful"
Gill And Colin Nobbs
Verified Reviewer
"Proactive knowledgeable staff who were helpful without being ‘pushy’."
Cruise Direct is rated 4.71 based on 167 reviews