Cruise Direct Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Cruise Direct

How would you rate Cruise Direct ?

"They find the perfect cruise for us! To do this they worked all the week including Saturday and Sunday! Very professional!"
"We have booked cruises for several years and consistently receive an excellent service. In particular our cruise agent NIcki Rawlins has over many years provided a friendly and professional service with first class advice"
"Always excellent service. Will not be leaving Cruise Direct, any problem or question is always sorted."
"Efficient cruise booking very helpful and knowledgeable agent...will add more after the cruise. But so far so good"
"Made the booking process so straightforward. Thank you."
"So ...... I booked our very first cruise today after scanning the entire online world looking for the best deals, ideas and simplest booking process. After receiving quotes with hidden charges, additional taxes not included, Non-Resident issues and conflicting information I found Cruisedirect.co.uk, completed an online enquiry and then called them, had all my questions answered, very openly, profesisonally and honestly. Not only were the prices very competitive, Stacey (the Agent on the phone) was excellent - her knowledge of MSC, the additional benefits of the package I was considering along with her friendly approach means that not only do i have the Cruise I wanted booked and sorted, I have it at a great price - all the relevant extras added and valuable insight given !!! Very, very happy with the entire process - a few months to go before the cruise but know for sure that I will be asking for Stacey and using Cruisedirect.co.uk again in the future - thank you !"
"Stacey was very helpful . We knew which cruise we wanted but she sorted all my questions about suitable cabin, add-ons and parking and advised the best option"
"Jamie Harris went the extra mile for me, I have never cruised before so I had lots of questions he was so patient and helpful and without any doubt I would say he is a extremely experienced member of the Cruise Direct Team. Even though we haven't set sail yet with only 5 weeks to go we are so excited. Seriously considering booking a second cruise and would definitely book through Cruise Direct. Best customer service without any doubt."
"Very helpful and more than happy to answer questions"
"Sophie was so helpful! Even with us looking in to different options, she had helpful suggestions and couldn't have done more for us! Would definitely recommend!"
"Post booking and payment - repeatedly requested a call back. Days went by ......."
"They offered an excellent deal. Joseph my contact was very polite and helpful . The information I received after booking the cruise was top class."
"Professional, attentive and specialism in the cruise field. Easy to deal with and overall good value."
"Nikki was extremely helpful and provided valuable advice. She went out of her way to make the booking experience easy and enjoyable and was very courteous and professional."
"Very easy to deal with and make booking a pleasure. Staff are polite and extremely helpful and very well informed. The pricing is very competitive."
"Provided a very courteous and professional service to me."
"Angie was very polite and professional and explained everything to me at each point whilst making the booking over the telephone. The price was also very competitive against others in the market place. I received my documents within 30 minutes of making the arrangements which was just as Angie had told me."
"I am lucky to book my next Viking cruise with Nicki Rawins. She is very professional,patient and tolerant to all customers whims :) . And ... I have get the best price !!!!! Tahnk you,Nicki and Cruise Direct, of course,for the excellent service. Raya Morgulus."
"I have booked with Cruise Direct many times, and have always found Jamie and his team superb. Jamie could not be more helpful, he is very efficient and goes over and above to get the right holiday for me. I will be booking again! Thank you for all your help Jamie"
"I have used Cruise Direct for more than three years and have just booked another two cruises with them. As ever, Jamie and Stacey provided a very prompt service and very friendly approach to my requirements. They never fail to deliver exactly what you need and it is customer service at its best."
Cruise Direct is rated 4.72 based on 192 reviews