Cruise Direct Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Cruise Direct

Tell us how Cruise Direct made you happy

"Helpful service (thanks, Venezia!), quick replies, and very competitive rates. I have used them several times now."
"I went on a cruise 3 years ago and the company I dealt with were not particularly helpful. I booked with Cruise Direct last year and found all aspects of the service to be excellent I therefore decided to book with them again. I made a booking yesterday and Joe could have not been more helpful. He had a friendly manner, was very easy to talk to and above all was very efficient. I would strongly recommend them."
"The information I asked for was provided clearly and in a friendly manner by Neisha and all questions were dealt with promptly and helpfully."
"I was very impressed by the service supplied by the company through Melanie Charnley. My queries were resolved quickly to enable the booking of my choice."
"Melanie was excellent when dealing with our rci booking very professional and got us the best price possible would recommend and use again thank you"
"Melanie was most helpful when booking our cruise with PO. Many thanks."
"Many thanks to Angie for helping us book our holiday"
"Excellent service from Stacey and Abigail . Both were polite and manner able and they gave me a prompt and courteous service."
"Thanks to Melanie for excellent customer care in booking our river cruise. Could not have been more helpful."
"Thanks for helping us book our Rocky Mountaineer/Cruise Angie. We can’t wait."
"Just booked a family fly-cruise for 11 of us. 5 cabins needed and flying from different airports. A complicated request, but sorted out with ease by Steven. Thanks, Steven."
"Thank you Kirsty Crellin for accommodating us and booking our cruise and stay with P and O. Nothing was to much trouble and all our questions were answered and all telephone calls promptly returned. Great service."
"Booked with Angie for a cruise for 19people. Can’t fault the service. Thank you"
"Brilliant service from Jamie once again,just booked my 6th cruise with this company and nothing is too much trouble, Keep up the excellent service you offer."
"Prompt and efficient service."
"We have booked family cruise with Cruise Direct for Apr 2019. It was a great experience, everything went really smoothly. I think that their prices are very reasonable and we were really happy with customer service - our consultant (Kirsty) contacted us before the holiday to make sure we have all the information that we need and then following the holiday, asking if everything went ok. As we had such a great holiday, we have already booked another Caribbean cruise for April 2020. We used the same consultant, which meant they had all our details handy so booking was very quick and easy."
"Exceptional service from Jamie Harris on every cruise booking. Highly recommended and a credit to Cruise Direct. He is very attentive to requirements and gives confidence and this ensures my continued custom. Thanks once again Jamie and also Angie Steele who assisted, along with Jamie in my most recent booking!"
"Kirsty at Cruise Direct was so understanding and reassuring, she answered all my questions and queries, which allowed me to get the right family holiday I wished for Thank you Kirsty It was a pleasure dealing with you"
"Joe was just brilliant, and answered all questions and offered alternatives -without being too pushy . Thoroughly recommend and will use for our next cruise too ."
"I want to say once more thank you to Nicki Rawlins Sales Consultant. She helped us during all the long way from the resevation to the cancellation. Our son got sick, he has cancer and we had to cancel our dream cruise. She helped make the losses minimal and her warm words sunk into the our souls. Without any doubt in better times we will refer only to her. Thank you a lot,dear Nicki!"
Cruise Direct is rated 4.75 based on 223 reviews