Cruise Direct Reviews

2PM
2PM

190-196 Main Street

Tell us how Cruise Direct made you happy

"Thank you Kirsty Crellin for accommodating us and booking our cruise and stay with P and O. Nothing was to much trouble and all our questions were answered and all telephone calls promptly returned. Great service."
Are you Cruise Direct? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Booked with Angie for a cruise for 19people. Can’t fault the service. Thank you"
"Brilliant service from Jamie once again,just booked my 6th cruise with this company and nothing is too much trouble, Keep up the excellent service you offer."
"Prompt and efficient service."
"We have booked family cruise with Cruise Direct for Apr 2019. It was a great experience, everything went really smoothly. I think that their prices are very reasonable and we were really happy with customer service - our consultant (Kirsty) contacted us before the holiday to make sure we have all the information that we need and then following the holiday, asking if everything went ok. As we had such a great holiday, we have already booked another Caribbean cruise for April 2020. We used the same consultant, which meant they had all our details handy so booking was very quick and easy."
"Exceptional service from Jamie Harris on every cruise booking. Highly recommended and a credit to Cruise Direct. He is very attentive to requirements and gives confidence and this ensures my continued custom. Thanks once again Jamie and also Angie Steele who assisted, along with Jamie in my most recent booking!"
"Kirsty at Cruise Direct was so understanding and reassuring, she answered all my questions and queries, which allowed me to get the right family holiday I wished for Thank you Kirsty It was a pleasure dealing with you"
"Joe was just brilliant, and answered all questions and offered alternatives -without being too pushy . Thoroughly recommend and will use for our next cruise too ."
"I want to say once more thank you to Nicki Rawlins Sales Consultant. She helped us during all the long way from the resevation to the cancellation. Our son got sick, he has cancer and we had to cancel our dream cruise. She helped make the losses minimal and her warm words sunk into the our souls. Without any doubt in better times we will refer only to her. Thank you a lot,dear Nicki!"
"Absolutely brilliant service as always, booked many cruises through Cruise Direct the latest one being today, they will always do their best to get the very best prices too. Endless patience! Thanks Jamie & Stacey for my 2 most recent bookings! Quick and efficient, no fuss, just a great company to deal with, highly recommended."
"Have used cruise direct for quite a lot of years now. I have always used Jamie for his excellent service and his knowledge of cruising is second to none. Have just booked another cruise today and Jamie always looks for and gets me the cabins he knows I like. Would not book with any other company. Excellent service."
"Joe McDonald was very helpful in securing us a good deal for our cruise. Replied to my emails efficiently and wasn't too pushy! Will indeed bear them in mind for future excursions."
"Just booked July 2020 cruise with Angie. Excellent service, got the cabin we wanted at an acceptable price. Straightforward booking"
"Fantastic service, particularly from Claire who was so friendly and helpful from the start. She came up with a few different options for us travel wise and got us the best price possible. I had spoken to a number of similar operators and hands down chose to go with Cruise Direct and Claire due to such good, personable service. Thank you very much!!"
"Thank you for excellent service,very friendly and efficient,a special mention to Sophie who went the extra length to help sorting my holiday out at such short notice Thank you and will use you again"
"I have used Cruise Direct on several occasions over the past few years. My main contact is Jamie, both via e-mail and telephone, and I cannot praise him enough for his efficiency, friendliness and excellent advice. If Jamie has not been available, another member of the team has always responded promptly and dealt with my query in his absence. The prices have always been extremely competitive and the customer service overall is second to none. The team are all knowledgeable, friendly and of the highest calibre I have encountered. I have already, and will continue to recommend, Cruise Direct to my friends. Personally, I wouldn't use anyone else."
"Another fabulous booking experience with Jamie and Stacey - nothing too much trouble and I was once again offered as much support and guidance as I needed. Four cruises booked between now and 2021 all with this team and no intention of going elsewhere any time soon.!!!!"
"Booked over the telephone. Agent was very helpful and entire process very straightforward. Saved significant money over booking online with the cruise company direct. Overall very satisfied."
"We spoke to Angie who we have spoken to before and she was as always helpful, knowledgeable and so very helpful. Coupled with excellent customer service we got another great holiday cruise."
"They find the perfect cruise for us! To do this they worked all the week including Saturday and Sunday! Very professional!"
Cruise Direct is rated 4.74 based on 212 reviews