Cruise Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cruise Direct
Read Cruise Direct Reviews

190-196 Main Street

Tell us how Cruise Direct made you happy
Stacey & Jamie have been very helpful. Recently had my return airfare refunded from a cruise earlier this year, where the end of cruise had to be changed, and have made two bookings for cruises in 2022.
I would like to amend my previous poor review as I I have now been contacted by Jamie Harris of cruise direct who was extremely efficient and resolved all my issues he is a credit to the company and has restored my faith in them.
We booked last year and had no issues and was seamless, we recently due to the pandemic had to change our plans. I want to thank Jamie Harris who despite the current pressures was first class in every way, even to the point he answered his mobile whilst he was on a day off. Always keeping me informed as he worked with MSC to change our family cruise to 2021. Customer service is a five star from me.
After my telephone call with the agent, who was very helpful and called me back to book my cruise. I felt I was being dealt with by an efficient and happy lady who made me look forward to my holiday. I’ll book again through them, simplicity sums it up.
Kirsty was extremely patient and helpful with our booking. She was extremely patient with our numerous requests and answered promptly. The whole experience was seamless and easy. Lets hope the cruise is as great.
Booked 2 cruises with Stacey, she was absolutely brilliant, helpful and patient.
Such a friendly helpful member of staff (Nicky Rawlins). I hate booking holidays but she made it so simple! Nothing was too much trouble.
We always ask for Stacey. She dealt very well with this booking, in the same efficient way as for previous bookings.
Stacey Hughes-Jones is the best travel agent we have come across & we have done a lot of travelling & experienced lots of agents Customer service was excellent, her manner is professional, friendly, patient & delightful & not at all pushy like other companies can be. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend making your enquiry to Cruise Direct & you will be very happy if you find Stacey at the end of the phone. It is our first time with Cruise Direct & it certainly won't be our last, thanks to Stacey-a wonderful ambassador for her company & I hope they appreciate her.
My initial enquiries were dealt with very speedily, with good humour and knowledge.
I always use the services of Cruisedirect to book my holidays. I usually research the prices direct from the company concerned and when I tell them the price I have seen the staff at cruisedirect will always at least match the price and sometimes they will beat it. Having the booking handled by an agent, I feel very secure should anything go wrong
Very quick response. Great prices!
Excellent trip booked with cruise direct. Was flawless. Truly recommendable. Ally dealt with my booking. She is looked after us Very well.
Helpful service (thanks, Venezia!), quick replies, and very competitive rates. I have used them several times now.
I went on a cruise 3 years ago and the company I dealt with were not particularly helpful. I booked with Cruise Direct last year and found all aspects of the service to be excellent I therefore decided to book with them again. I made a booking yesterday and Joe could have not been more helpful. He had a friendly manner, was very easy to talk to and above all was very efficient. I would strongly recommend them.
The information I asked for was provided clearly and in a friendly manner by Neisha and all questions were dealt with promptly and helpfully.
I was very impressed by the service supplied by the company through Melanie Charnley. My queries were resolved quickly to enable the booking of my choice.
Melanie was excellent when dealing with our rci booking very professional and got us the best price possible would recommend and use again thank you
Melanie was most helpful when booking our cruise with PO. Many thanks.
Many thanks to Angie for helping us book our holiday
Cruise Direct is rated 4.64 based on 245 reviews