Cruise Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cruise Direct
Read Cruise Direct Reviews

190-196 Main Street

Tell us how Cruise Direct made you happy
We were due to go on a cruise this week booked through cruise direct. I’ve been trying to contact cruise direct to find out what’s happening,they don’t answer the telephone or reply to emails, I appreciate these are difficult times but even if staff are home working they could reply. I think they are deliberately avoiding having to pay out refunds.
We have used Cruise Direct many times over the years and have always found Jamie and teamefficient and a pleasure to deal with. Couldn’t fault them. On this booking Jamie took the time and trouble to find us the perfect cruise & has four very happy customers.
Can soneone please help got a cruise. Booked for October however need to cancel offices closed and emails not working very frustrated as work for NHS
I would like to amend my previous poor review as I I have now been contacted by Jamie Harris of cruise direct who was extremely efficient and resolved all my issues he is a credit to the company and has restored my faith in them.
We booked last year and had no issues and was seamless, we recently due to the pandemic had to change our plans. I want to thank Jamie Harris who despite the current pressures was first class in every way, even to the point he answered his mobile whilst he was on a day off. Always keeping me informed as he worked with MSC to change our family cruise to 2021. Customer service is a five star from me.
We have now used Cruise Direct several times. All of the staff are very helpful and if they cannot answer your question immediately, they never fail to ring you back at the next available moment. We have found Cruise Direct very competitive with prices and very experienced in planning the ideal holiday.
Cruise Direct is rated 4.64 based on 246 reviews