Cruise Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cruise Direct
Read Cruise Direct Reviews

190-196 Main Street

Tell us how Cruise Direct made you happy
I must comment on my earlier poor review rating of 1 and amend it to 4 as I have since, finally been contacted by a very helpful James at cruise direct who has dealt with my holiday transfer brilliantly. They have a huge backlog of customers and are working through them in date order. He explained their staff cover is hugely reduced with the majority furloughed. My advice to anyone trying to contact them is to hang in there and be patient, you will be contacted.
Efficient cruise booking very helpful and knowledgeable agent...will add more after the cruise. But so far so good
They have a broad range of designer pieces, e.g. Shoes and clothes or accessories like designer bags and keychains
I've been impressed with the friendly and efficient service received from Lucy Aspin of Barrhead Travel- Barrow in Furness office- in regard to my Douro river cruise next year
happyhappyhappyhappyhappy
Had a few reps uninterested and then Hannnnah Jackson dealt with my latest booking . A joy to deal with
Efficient and well mannered helped in every way
Leaving from Dundee
The cruise consultants are always pleasant, efficient, & helpful. They are more than happy to answer any queries. We always book with Cruise Direct .
very helpful and efficient when I booked cruise had to contact you when I had not received tickets/cruise info 2 weeks prior to departure could have been more helpful re 2 separate queries I had after booking cruise
Vrry relaxed Drinks even without the drinks package were reasonable the Marco Polo is a Good stable seaworthy ship
Room were reasonable size Good food Service at table good Room clean
entertainment was of a good standard. This was my first time travelling with Cruise Direct and as a "Single" ,I was impressed by the size of my outer single cabin.
Everything seemed well organised and reflected what actually occured on the cruise.
Kept in contact from initial booking to trip commencement.
Very prompt response to my request for quotes
All the team members that I have dealt with at Barrhead Travel (the agency handling our cruise) have been helpful, efficient and very effective. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone who is interested in booking a cruise holiday.
I've been on Ventura a few times and I didn't think it was quite so good this time. The staff were wonderful but it is becoming too 'holiday-campish'.
Good service being Scottish it would help if e mails where dealt with quicker to build up my confidence in using company
Cruise Direct make booking your cruise very easy. It's straight forward information, choices are easy to understand, staff are polite and helpful and best of all you have a wonderful holiday at the end of it!!
Cruise Direct is rated 4.64 based on 245 reviews