Cruise Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cruise Direct
Read Cruise Direct Reviews

190-196 Main Street

Tell us how Cruise Direct made you happy
Kirsty at Cruise Direct was so understanding and reassuring, she answered all my questions and queries, which allowed me to get the right family holiday I wished for Thank you Kirsty It was a pleasure dealing with you
Joe was just brilliant, and answered all questions and offered alternatives -without being too pushy . Thoroughly recommend and will use for our next cruise too .
I want to say once more thank you to Nicki Rawlins Sales Consultant. She helped us during all the long way from the resevation to the cancellation. Our son got sick, he has cancer and we had to cancel our dream cruise. She helped make the losses minimal and her warm words sunk into the our souls. Without any doubt in better times we will refer only to her. Thank you a lot,dear Nicki!
Absolutely brilliant service as always, booked many cruises through Cruise Direct the latest one being today, they will always do their best to get the very best prices too. Endless patience! Thanks Jamie & Stacey for my 2 most recent bookings! Quick and efficient, no fuss, just a great company to deal with, highly recommended.
poor attentention to detail...do not return calls.. arranged to drop us at airport 8 hours before flight home. Would not use again
Have used cruise direct for quite a lot of years now. I have always used Jamie for his excellent service and his knowledge of cruising is second to none. Have just booked another cruise today and Jamie always looks for and gets me the cabins he knows I like. Would not book with any other company. Excellent service.
Joe McDonald was very helpful in securing us a good deal for our cruise. Replied to my emails efficiently and wasn't too pushy! Will indeed bear them in mind for future excursions.
Just booked July 2020 cruise with Angie. Excellent service, got the cabin we wanted at an acceptable price. Straightforward booking
Fantastic service, particularly from Claire who was so friendly and helpful from the start. She came up with a few different options for us travel wise and got us the best price possible. I had spoken to a number of similar operators and hands down chose to go with Cruise Direct and Claire due to such good, personable service. Thank you very much!!
Thank you for excellent service,very friendly and efficient,a special mention to Sophie who went the extra length to help sorting my holiday out at such short notice Thank you and will use you again
I have used Cruise Direct on several occasions over the past few years. My main contact is Jamie, both via e-mail and telephone, and I cannot praise him enough for his efficiency, friendliness and excellent advice. If Jamie has not been available, another member of the team has always responded promptly and dealt with my query in his absence. The prices have always been extremely competitive and the customer service overall is second to none. The team are all knowledgeable, friendly and of the highest calibre I have encountered. I have already, and will continue to recommend, Cruise Direct to my friends. Personally, I wouldn't use anyone else.
Another fabulous booking experience with Jamie and Stacey - nothing too much trouble and I was once again offered as much support and guidance as I needed. Four cruises booked between now and 2021 all with this team and no intention of going elsewhere any time soon.!!!!
Booked over the telephone. Agent was very helpful and entire process very straightforward. Saved significant money over booking online with the cruise company direct. Overall very satisfied.
We spoke to Angie who we have spoken to before and she was as always helpful, knowledgeable and so very helpful. Coupled with excellent customer service we got another great holiday cruise.
They find the perfect cruise for us! To do this they worked all the week including Saturday and Sunday! Very professional!
We have booked cruises for several years and consistently receive an excellent service. In particular our cruise agent NIcki Rawlins has over many years provided a friendly and professional service with first class advice
Always excellent service. Will not be leaving Cruise Direct, any problem or question is always sorted.
Efficient cruise booking very helpful and knowledgeable agent...will add more after the cruise. But so far so good
Made the booking process so straightforward. Thank you.
So ...... I booked our very first cruise today after scanning the entire online world looking for the best deals, ideas and simplest booking process. After receiving quotes with hidden charges, additional taxes not included, Non-Resident issues and conflicting information I found Cruisedirect.co.uk, completed an online enquiry and then called them, had all my questions answered, very openly, profesisonally and honestly. Not only were the prices very competitive, Stacey (the Agent on the phone) was excellent - her knowledge of MSC, the additional benefits of the package I was considering along with her friendly approach means that not only do i have the Cruise I wanted booked and sorted, I have it at a great price - all the relevant extras added and valuable insight given !!! Very, very happy with the entire process - a few months to go before the cruise but know for sure that I will be asking for Stacey and using Cruisedirect.co.uk again in the future - thank you !
Cruise Direct is rated 4.64 based on 246 reviews