Courier Expert - Delivery Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Courier Expert - Delivery

About Courier Expert - Delivery: For a fast courier service and dedicated courier vans, you can trust Courier Expert’s same day courier delivery service to collect & deliver your goods quickly and securely anywhere in the UK. Our comprehensive range of vans, ensure we can move anything from documents to pallets within the UK, quickly and efficiently.

deliveryfeedback@courierexpert.co.uk

Eventus Business Centre, Sunderland Road, Northfields Industrial Estate,

Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Second time I’ve used this company and very impressed although a little disappointed with the slightly longer than expected arrival time of the pickup- especially as it was to retrieve a car key, so we could get into a car. Would use again though"
"Excellent professional service. Goods delivered on time."
"I was a bit worried about using courier expert as i have not used them before and this was a very important delivery , But glad i did got there before they said this was a bonus for me i phoned the courier to see if he got there on time he answered me some times they dont answers there phones. would defiantly use them again ."
"Brilliant service! Thank you!!"
"Excellent service will definitely use again."
"Courier was polite and helpful. Arrived in time for the customer.Excellent service I would certainly use this company again."
"Courier Expert Offer A Fantastic Service, Just At A Time When Busy People Require It. Friendly, Efficient & Very Punctual, Yu Are Always Kept In Touch With Your Delivery At Every Turn."
"My Courier was over 1 and a half hours late and the driver was unprofessional."
Hi Rishab, Please accept my apologies for the late delivery, although the driver was delayed in rush hour London traffic, we accept he should have delivered sooner than he did. If you wish to discuss this with us further, then please don't hesitate to give us a call on 0333 323 2203.
"Very helpful & pleasant telephone enquiry and then booking process. Collection and delivery as expected."
"Fantastic and friendly service and delivered as expected"
"I initially spoke to a lady and confirmed I required a box to be taken to Birmingham the same day to be received by at latest 5.30. I was not told this would be an issue. I gave my details including spelling email - I was told I'd receive a confirmatory email - I didn't. I chased this up and spoke to another person - email was incorrectly spelt. Issue also relating to collection time and I was then told the item could not be collected until 5.30 and was unlikely to get to destination until 6.30-7pm. (Was in fact collected at 6pm). Inconvenience caused to all concerned and therefore are very unlikely to use this service again - had matters been different and the service acceptable it is likely we could have put work forward to you in the future. Very disappointing."
Hi Simone, Please accept my apologies for the mistakes, we accept this was simply is not good enough. The matter has been investigated, extra support and training will be given to the staff member concerned. If you wish to discuss this with us further, then please don't hesitate to give us a call on 0333 323 2203.
"A fast reliable service (especially considering it was booked at the last minute). Will definitely use the service again."
"Good service at a fair price"
"I booked a last second delivery, they were excellent. I would gladly use them again."
"Excellent service,all as promised.worth every penny,solved a problem thank you"
"Excellent service from door to door, prompt reply’s and very professional. Arrived at destination ahead of time, would highly recommend and will use again"
"Excellent service, fast and efficient."
"Excellent service"
"Efficient and responsive service, delivered our package reliably and on time! Would use again without a doubt."
"Quick and friendly service, goods delivered within the times required. Great updates that could be passed to our client which meant the service provided reflected on us in a very positive way! Total satisfaction all-round."
Courier Expert - Delivery is rated 4.78 based on 1,169 reviews