Courier Expert - Delivery Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Courier Expert - Delivery Reviews

About Courier Expert - Delivery:

For a fast courier service and dedicated courier vans, you can trust Courier Expert’s same day courier delivery service to collect & deliver your goods quickly and securely anywhere in the UK. Our comprehensive range of vans, ensure we can move anything from documents to pallets within the UK, quickly and efficiently.

deliveryfeedback@courierexpert.co.uk

Eventus Business Centre, Sunderland Road, Northfields Industrial Estate,

Excellent prompt service, communication great. Only slight let down was the van had a flat tyre which caused the van to carry less weight this meant I had to follow the van to the job with material which is what we were paying the service for. Over all good service though.
I Was very pleased with the service I received.
Booking was quick and easy. Was given all the relevant information and sent a confirmation email. Was great to be automatically updated when the package was collected and delivered.
Ordered a parcel from Bristol to Salisbury very haelpful staff. Very prompt service. I would use again.
Fantastic service, very professional service and easy to book. Items collected and delivered exactly on time, will definitely use Courier Expert services again. Good Job done.
First time using Courier Expert and I can sum it up by one word, "impressive"! We will be using again in the future. Very helpful and informative customer service staff and excellent tracking information on their website.
Excellent service
Excellent prompt service and very helpful driver, will definitely use them again
What can I say WOW EXCELLENT - Alex and Carl the driver - YOU ARE AMAZING absolutely above and beyond Angels who came to the rescue late at night and delivered everything to London perfectly - I will never use another courier service . From my heart and soul thank you . Kerry Wallace.
Excellent service and kept me updated at every stage
Excellent - Efficient service with friendly couriers. I wouldn’t go anywhere else for my deliveries now.
Very good service.
Really pleased I chose this service as I had never used a one-stop courier before. I booked over the phone so I could explain special conditions that needed to be followed at the remote pick-up location, and although there was a glitch with my email address, as quick follow up call sorted it out. High value goods were being picked up at the remote address and the driver was happy to wait while I verified them over FaceTime with the supplier. I was able to check it was the designated driver via text, so was happy to know the pick-up was genuine and secure. The goods arrived to me in very quick time, ahead of schedule, and the driver Stuart was amiable in understanding how I wanted the goods stacked inside the van enroute and was happy to lift the items to my doorstep in a socially distanced manner. This was exactly the service I needed to reassure me of the security and safety of the goods in transit, particularly during this pandemic. Thank you to Stuart for his service-with-a-smile approach - I will have no hesitation in using this service again for future deliveries of this nature.
Arrived spot on time and delivered by time required. Excellent service. Will use again
Booked same day delivery. Collected and delivered very quickly. Thank you!
the service was impeccable, professional and very easy. will definitely use it again.
Fantastic service. Speedy delivery
Thank you courier Expert! You got an important parcel to Sheffield for me in a few hours and waited until it was collected. You kept me updated throughout and took all the stress out of situation. Thank you!
very good, on time
Excellent - quick - professional & responsive.
Courier Expert - Delivery is rated 4.82 based on 1,550 reviews