Cornerstone Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cornerstone
Read Cornerstone Reviews

help@cornerstone.co.uk

Tell us how Cornerstone made you happy
Razor blades are ok, not sure they shave as well as they used to but quite acceptable
Good customer service. Prompt delivery. Easy website. Products generally good.
Great products. However the cost had gradually crept up. 🙄 Grown a beard now, but was tempted to switch brands.
Not doing anything for me and don't like the smell
100% on price and delivery i cannot give an opinion on returns and refunds as i have had no reason to use either overall very helpful and suits my needs
A lot of unnecessary packaging – OK recyclable but ultimately unnecessary, an average product – you can buy similar quality products off the shelf at a supermarket, overpriced – shave cream and other “extras” are very much overpriced.
Price very good. Blade quality excellent.
Lovely aroma and works well keeping underarms dry without irritation. However there's no way there is an equivalent amount in this smaller aerosol can. It barely lasts half as long as a 'normal' size can!
The gel is better.
The shave gel is ok but I find it irritates my skin. It an easy size to use when travelling because of the size. It is a nice gel to shave with but is difficult to rinse off.
Sorry to hear about that, Neil! I hope the irritation wasn't too bad and that your skin is feeling okay now. Just so you're aware, we do have an alternative shave cream which is blended with different ingredients and might be more suitable for you. If there's anything we can do to help, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our care team.
Review to 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner: seems to do the job, cleans and conditions. There's a dizzying array of ingredients and one of them gives a 'fresh' feeling if it gets in you eyes. By fresh I mean it's like having neat tea tree oil poured in your eyes. In a body wash I can understand it, but in a shampoo, really? Price: Fair Delivery: Good Would I buy again? No
The shave cream itself is good and gives a nice smooth shave. I can't wait to buy it again when it comes in a recycled plastic container.
Bit too strong with the peppermint for me, and not convinced it is worth the price. Pity it doesn't come in spearmint, which my present one does. Not sure it is something I would buy again.
Too early to tell right now. Smells great but the jury is out on how effective it is
Sharp and reasonably long lasting however very fiddly to attach to razor handle
Blades OK but often shed the blue lubricating strip.
Oh no! Sorry to hear that Bill. If you haven't already, please get in touch with our care team at help@cornerstone.co.uk who can arrange some replacements for you.
I’ve tried the shave cream rather than gel for a change, love the smell but I get a better shave with the gel. I have to use loads of the cream to get the same effect. Just not for me. Love the gel and face wash though.
I thought the shaving cream didn’t do the job well good as the gel . The gel is great 👍
It’s fine, hardly mind blowing. Smells ok, yet to see if the very much smaller than “normal” can actually lasts as long.
Cornerstone is rated 4.64 based on 3,994 reviews