Cornerstone Reviews

4.7
Based on 4,431 reviews
Read Cornerstone Reviews

help@cornerstone.co.uk

Tell us how Cornerstone made you happy
Great product and prompt delivery, but very expensive now!
Initial thoughts on Cornerstone shaving system. I have only used the razor once and I was pleased with the smoothness and closeness of the shave. The razor, spare blades and after shave balm are nicely presented in packing which give an impression of quality. The razor handle is attractive being of a smooth metallic finish. However in my opinion that very smoothness is counter productive and a textured finish would make it easier to hold when wet. The razor head is smaller than some other blades and therefore easier to manoeuvre and get in close around the mouth and nose. I haven't used the aftershave balm as yet do cannot comment.
Good service and low prices. Much better than what I usually use.
Cornerstone gives a good shave; however, I like to shave whilst showering and find the metallic handle too slippery to control effectively
Razor and blades great but shaving cream is a bit dull and doesn't quite do the job
Nice, great fragrance, fresh and cool. It does the job!
Delivery was a bit delayed but cannot fault the products
Although there was a bit of delay in my delivery it proved to be worth the extra wait. I was pleased with the quality of the handle and it felt a perfect weight in the hand. The blade produced a good shave and the shaving gel was great in that it didn't make a big lathery mess and had a nice smell. All in all, very impressed and would certainly recommend Cornerstone to others.
The cornerstone shave gel was excellent made me very happy thank you
So far, so good, only been taking them for 4 days, so watch this space
My husband seems to like most of the items i have purchased for him , orders come very fast and always packed well
Smooth bringing a gentle shave
Great face wash for every day use that really suits my skin type. Ideal for use with the face scrub and moisturiser.
Reliable and good product
Good blades good close shave get them posted no fuss when you need them 100 % got me for as long as I'll be shaving wasted money for 40 year's 🙄
Great service and very prompt delivery.
Perfect gift and can order more items when needed especially when offers are on. Use on sensitive skin also. Customer service is helpful and keen to help with any issues.
Great blades, handle and shaving cream range as well as very reasonable pricing on all! Only downer is the deoderant which doesn't last very small and isn't great value. The rest of the range is absolutely great
Blades are okay at price point but have a distinct clogging tendency. After shave balm provides welcome relief and seems to offer good value. Earlier generation blades were better so I’m inclined to try a competitor’s offering.
Fantastic as I had a clean feeling mouth for over 8 hours.. Plus no pain when I had a pint when I finished work.. I had sensitive toothpaste and it works!!!
Cornerstone is rated 4.7 based on 4,431 reviews