Cornerstone Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Cornerstone

How would you rate Cornerstone ?

"The service was excellent as was the presentation of the goods. One small comment, it would be better if the product box was sized to fit through a normal letter box. I look forward to an ongoing relationship."
Thanks for your review Chris! Great to have you onboard. Our boxes have actually been designed to fit through most letter boxes so it is a real shame to hear about this happening. Have you considered a different address perhaps? Please do drop us an email at help@cornerstone.co.uk if you need anything amended on your account.
"amazing!"
"First use will be better."
"Not shaved in 5 years as my barber always does it, however I was tempted by the £20 gift box offer. Brilliant products, especially the post shave balm. Blade is lovely and stylish, plus the novelty of having your initials on it makes it all that much better."
"Initial order arrived quickly and in a quality packaging just over a week ago. Have been using items since I received them. The razor I find to be far superior to the plastic razor I have been using - I find the heavier metal weight to be 100% better than plastic. I have had five shaves since I started using Cornerstone and am still on my first blade ( I am over 40) and getting good results. The face balm I found smelt nice and feels good. The shaving foam I am still undecided about as I have been using gel for a long time. Correspondence with this company seems very good and rate them highly. Many thanks."
Thanks for your lovely review! It is great to hear you have been converted away from the plastic razors you were using before and now onto your new Cornerstone ones. Also amazing to hear you are still on your first blade after 5 shaves! Do let us know how you find the shave cream. A lot of our members love it so I hope you do too.
"Fast delivery good products and very friendly staff"
"I was fed up with the rip off prices in the shops for razors, so after checking the options available I went for Cornerstones based on the recommendation and experience of one of your customers. The pack is great value for money and the shave I have is much better than the one I used to have from a well known TV advertised brand."
We are all about great quality and value Sean so I am super impressed to hear you think so too! Thanks so much for your review.
"Really easy to use"
"Amazing product's highly recommended quick delivery and easy straight forward process to select products"
Thank you, Paul. We'll be sure to keep up the good work!
"Excellent product."
"Very impressed. I’ve used pretty much everything on the market and as a head shaver every 2 days I need the best tools for the job. Used these for the first time this morning and roughly 3-4 minutes quicker to complete my shave compared to others. No rashes, cuts or sore spots and blades cleared every time I rinsed hen without the need to tap the blade. Job has been made easier with less time spent so I really can recommend these...especially to my fellow head shavers worried about making the swap! The razors are great quality and the handle has a good weight making it nice to use all over the head. Love the personalised touch and will confidently use these knowing there is nothing better on the market. And believe me....a head shaver every 2 days would know! Keep up the good work Cornerstone and you’ll keep me for life!"
I'm glad the products are working so well for you, Mark. We really appreciate the great review, however just to let you know, I'm afraid out razor is not suitable for head shaving. It was designed for the curvature of your face, rather than the head, so we would recommend not using it for this purpose. Of course, it is a free country and if it works for you, that's great too :-)
"Much better than I anticipated."
Glad to hear that, Terry :-)
"Order was delivered just a couple of days after placing order. Quality razor which I find better than the top high street ones"
Awesome, Justin! Thanks so much for the great review.
"Fantastic bit of kit"
Thank you Malcolm, we'll keep up the good work!
"Excellent shave much better than the blades I have been using."
Amazing to hear - thanks so much :-)
"Amazing products!"
"Best shave I've ever had."
"Goods arrived onn time in a simple and well arranged package."
Glad you're enjoying our products, David!
"Excellent shave best razor I have tried!!"
Amazing! Thanks so much Julian 🙌
"Great so far. Although shave gel is too expensive so will be using my old gel"
Cornerstone is rated 4.52 based on 2,067 reviews