Cornerstone Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cornerstone
customer service
Read Cornerstone Reviews

help@cornerstone.co.uk

Tell us how Cornerstone made you happy
Absolutely love the products, great value for money, can already tell the 3 shaving products i got will last me a while!
World class products and still the best shaving products out there. Exceptional quality with service and support as smooth as the shave.
Top quality products at very competitive prices with prompt delivery and regular updates
Very good
The products are amazing, I use the full skincare range. My skin looks and feels a million times better. The reason itself is great and wouldn't go back to my old brand
I have used Cornerstone's shaving products for years and have never had a poor product. For me I would choose them over the High Street shops every time.
All boxes send by mail should be discreet,apart of that,i like everything
The product presentation and brand is good. Trying the blades and product and will report back later.
Thanks so much for your review Paul!
Does what it ssys on the box
Quality products and service!
Products are so far so good however I can’t use the face wash as it gives me a lot of irritation on my face after using the face wash particularly on my forehead, so I’ve had to stop using it. Other than that fast delivery and good communication from cornerstone.
Thanks so much for the review, Dean!

I'm so sorry to hear that you didn't get on well with our face wash; I do hope that your skin recovered quickly.

It's great to know that you're enjoying the Cornerstone experience overall :-)
Excellent service A+ Product's are good and smell great leaves me feeling fresh and ready for the day or night
My husband has been shaving for 40 years, and he says this is the best razor he has ever used. I love the fact that there is less wastage with just the blade to dispose of, and it's a nice touch to have initials on the handle. Customer service is great too, always very prompt and courteous.
The Cornerstone experience is 5 star . I was introduced by a friend 2/3 years ago and I have loved it ever since. The products are first class and I have tried more or less everything . A Great shave , great toothpaste and great hair shampoo. Better than Supermarket products and it takes away the hastle of buying every week .and delivery is spot on and efficient. Would recommend without hesitation. X
Thanks Kevin!
Good razorblades...no hassle dealing with cornerstone...order always arrive on time...a pleasure to deal with all round
Very pleased with razor and shaving cream. Gives you a nice smooth shave
Really enjoyed the Shave gel. The razor was a nice shave too. Smooth. As good as Gillette.
That's great to hear Stuart, thanks so much for the review :-)
Thanks for the 5 star review Stuart!
The Cornerstone shaving system is second to none. Do yourself a favour and subscribe today for a life changing shaving experience!
Thanks so much, Ian! This means a lot to us. It's great to have you as a member of the Cornerstone club :-)
I have to say the customer service is one of the best I have experienced. Thank you
This is so lovely to read! Thanks so much, Steve :-)
Terrific timely service. Couldn't be better!
Cornerstone is rated 4.60 based on 2,936 reviews