Cornerstone Reviews

400 Reviews

help@cornerstone.co.uk

Bill Downward
Unverified Reviewer

been using cornerstone blades and shave gel for 11 weeks now best shave ive ever had in the 50 years of shaving the gel is amazing to use and doesn't dry my skin realy pleased.i will be even more pleased when you bring out the single blade to get under nose it great not to go to supermarket and ponder on wether topay all that much for hit and miss blade that are supposed to be the best cheers everyone at cornerstone
Wow Bill, thanks so much for such a great review, we're so glad to hear that you're enjoying the shave! Watch this space for updates on our new razor which will include a single trimming blade.
Mark M, Aberdeenshire.
Verified Reviewer

Recently started using their range of products and have to say was very pleased! Best shave ever for me! Have used Gillette for years but have to admit, their razors don't come close to the Cornerstone blades! Great find on Facebook! Thank you.
Hi Mark, we're so pleased to hear that you're enjoying the Cornerstone shave. Be sure to try our skincare range out for the complete experience!
Tony Britton
Verified Reviewer

Sensitive Shave Gel is a First Class Product best I have ever used.
That's great to hear Tony, so glad that you are enjoying it!
Scott Avery
Unverified Reviewer

The service from this company is second to none. Quick and efficient and all the staff are very helpful polite and friendly. Keep it up
Thanks so mucg for your great review Scott, I'm so glad our care team have made such a positive impression. :-)
Graham
Unverified Reviewer

The first blade was great very smooth shave, after changing blades they caught my stubble and went blunt very quickly
We're so sorry to hear that, Graham. Please do get in touch with our Care Team at help@cornerstone.co.uk who will be able to help you out with this.
Tallon
Unverified Reviewer

I used to use The Bearded Colonel, but changed to Cornerstone as they allow far more flexibility on blade delivery - which I very much like - and they use/source the same blades which are excellent.

I have just one very small niggle that is the same for all of these multi-blade providers: the gaps between the blades are difficult to get completely clean so unless you shave every day (I don't) the gunk that collects there goes hard and makes for a very much less effective shave. I use an old toothbrush head to clean the blades each time but my wife constantly throws it away - yes, I keep telling her (she constantly forgets), and, yes, I have considered divorce (too expensive). Along with all the other products it would be useful if Cornerstone offered a small cleaning brush with their logo on it - I feel that this would not get thrown away and it would perfectly complement their range. If it wasn't for this, I would have given them 5 stars.
Thanks for the review David! Sorry to hear you are having trouble with gunk on your razor, we find that if you rinse the blade under hot water between strokes and after shaving that should minimize this.You may also be pleased to know that we are currently working on a new razor with better blades spacing which should rectify this issue. We don't have any plans to introduce a cleaning brush at the moment however we may look into this again in the future. :-)
Ne
Verified Reviewer

Great concept but blades are too big, and not a good enough quality. Takes me longer to shave and I stuggle to get to the hit under my nose.
I'm really sorry to hear that you didn't get along with our blades. We're working on introducing new blades with a single trimming blade which should help you hit that spot under the nose, so we'd love to welcome you back in the near future!
Martin H
Verified Reviewer

The shave gel and face scrub are excellent and great value for money, the aftershave gel not quite so good. The razors are nowhere near as good as the ones I have been using and really need a single detail blade.
Tried for 2 weeks but unfortunately don't suit me.
Thanks for the review, Martin - sorry to hear you weren't enamoured with our blades. We're working on improving these and will be adding a trimming blade in the near future so keep your eyes peeled!
Raul
Unverified Reviewer

Lucy W was my customer champion and I have to say that she has been fastidious in ensuring I had received and pleased with my item. The blade itself and accompanying shaving gel are a simple delight to use and every bit as smooth and precise as described. I am now a member and likely to be for a long time coming!
Thanks for the great review, Raul! We're pleased Lucy was able to help you out and are delighted you're enjoying the Cornerstone shave.
Raul

Peter
Unverified Reviewer

I'm well pleased with this razor,such a close shave I'm still using same blade after a month of use and still sharp.excellent
That's great to hear Peter! Welcome to the Cornerstone club :-)
Ian Cullerton
Verified Reviewer

Simply the best razer I've ever used, come in Gillette, Wilkinson Sword et Al, your time us up.
Thanks for the amazing review, Ian. Welcome to the Cornerstone Club!
Rich
Verified Reviewer

Got a free razor and shave gel and only had to pay the £2 delivery, I will certainly be sticking to the subscription though as these are the best razors I've ever used! They give an extremely smooth shave. I also like how flexible the subscription service is, being able to have a delivery schedule of every 18 weeks is good for me as I don't shave much, for me these blades offer a much better shave at better value. Can't fault them.
So pleased to hear you're enjoying the shave, Rich! Welcome to Cornerstone :-)
Tom
Unverified Reviewer

Unfortunately, like a number of other reviewers here, I had high hopes but found the reality somewhat disappointing. The pictures and testimonials promise a shave superior to that I achieve daily using my 10yr old Gillette Sensor Excel but the real thing delivers an uncomfortable, awkward and ultimately disappointing result. The heads do not contour well and the handle is overly chunky.
I'm so sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy the shave, Tom. We are working hard to develop a new razor and would love to welcome you back when this is ready.
Gary
Verified Reviewer

Today I received my trial 5 blade razor and personalised handle with my initials on plus shave gel. The thing I noticed was the quality of the razor handle and being well balanced. The gel in itself is amazing as once I'd finished I notice there wasn't the usual irritation you get from shaving. Highly recommend and will buy from them in the near future...
Tom Roberts
Verified Reviewer

This is a great idea as I'm sure it's true that most of us forget to buy and keep stocked on shaving products, but the most important thing is the blades and they are poor. First shave out of the pack with a fresh blade and the cut was harsh and burning even with a good amount of gel on. Left rashes and an uneven shave. Also the head movement and design is not dynamic and doesn't move well between different contours. I'd love to stay with the concept, but my face would not thank me for it. Will try again if you release a new razor and upgrade the blades. Back to the Quattro for now.
I'm so sorry you were disappointed with our blades. We are working hard to bring you a new, improved razor and would love to welcome you back when this is ready.
Verified Reviewer

Can't fault this system. Sharp blades, comfortable shave. Be aware that if you live in a hard water area, as I do, the foam doesn't really,,. er... foam. Feels good though. And the gel is great too, although invisible on the face, at least where I live.
Thank you for your kind words - pleased to hear that you're enjoying the shave overall. Our gel is designed to be transparent - a lot of our members like being able to see where they're shaving, but it can take some getting used to. Our shave cream is designed to lather though - sorry to hear it's not doing so for you, but glad it feels good :-) Happy shaving!
David Reid
Verified Reviewer

Just purchased this Razor and blades,i was apprehensive at first with purchasing this product, however after a few shaves I can honestly recommend this product guys.David
We're glad to hear that the shave has convinced you David, thank you for your great review.
Graham Maloney
Verified Reviewer

Great razor and uber sharp. Just missing the single blade on the back. Also good for shaving your conkers..
Thanks for your lovely review Graham, we are actually developing a new razor which will include a trimming blade at the back - watch this space!
Tash
Verified Reviewer

Ladies I've never experienced a shave like it! Received the product via the 02 priority app and was a bit sceptical at first as I didn't want to be locked into another subscription but I have to say it's the best find of 2016! Smoothest legs and personal bits I've ever had! Boyfriend agrees too
Thanks so much for your kind words Tash, what a great review! We're glad that you love our razor and we'll keep up the good work.
Cornerstone is rated 4.42 based on 400 reviews