Cornerstone Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cornerstone
Read Cornerstone Reviews

help@cornerstone.co.uk

Tell us how Cornerstone made you happy
Love the shave cream works with our without brush. Razor just glides and you don't need to use much.
I found my shaving experience very good the price is excellent for what you get and overall servicespot on thankyou
Very good product I used to use a major brand not anymore the product I received from cornerstones was I feel was far superior.
""
Having previously used Cornerstone o was tempted away to a competitor for my daily shave equipment, well let’s just say the grass isn’t always greener so I’m happy to be a returning customer and renew my subscription 🪒
Still waiting for part of a missing order. Great blades but better value on 3 for 2 . But part of order missing. Keep your invoices people.
Only had it a week but seems good
Great gel that doesn't foam heavy. I can get my beard line accurate
Good solid feeling Razor and comfortable to use. It is new to me this week so have not used the cream yet.
Great cream, easy to manoeuvre, you don’t need a lot of it and it’s a great accompaniment to both the razor and after shave balm
Guy's, I can't recommend Cornerstone any higher! Quality products! Offer regular customers incentives to try out their product line. Easy to cancel if not wishing to continue buying the products. Free delivery with np hassle involved!
Really nice face wash, skin feels really clean and smooth after using. I was nervous about trying the moisturiser as over the years I’ve found most to be to heavy and gives me breakouts…..but cornerstone moisturiser absorbs quick and does not leave a greasy feeling at all. Honestly, I’ve been using a big “expensive” brand for 20+ years convinced that nothing else would work for me, but I’ve completely switched to cornerstone now and will never go back.
Excellent communication, products, delivery service and packaging. What more could you ask for?
A very efficient and speedy service, absolutely great customer care. Sometimes the wrong items are sent, but they are very quick and generous, in fixing the issues, so review the contents as soon as the delivery man throws them at your front door mat!
The cornerstone razor is the best i have ever used and all the products from cornerstone i have used are spot on
Been using this brand for years now, great products
Always impressed with the Cornerstone products. Been using them for nearly two years now and have a great shave every time. Also started using your dental stuff which is reasonable pricing as well! Super premium product and packaging, would recommend to anyone who’s fed up with the usual go to mainstream shaving brands and wants something abit more quality. Really quick deliveries and the customer service is spot on. Keep up the good work!
Been using Cornerstone for about 5 years, best shave ever! I have grown a beard over lockdown, so don't use as much as before! Great products, great ordering system!
Most of the time I use an electric razor, but for special occasions, and there have been too few of them lately, I find the Cornerstone Razor and shaving products, particularly the shaving Gel give the best shave ever. My last order did not include any blades as I have 4 boxes untouched in store already.
Best and only scrub I will use
Cornerstone is rated 4.65 based on 4,078 reviews