Cornerstone Reviews

4.7
Based on 4,419 reviews
Read Cornerstone Reviews

help@cornerstone.co.uk

Tell us how Cornerstone made you happy
Initial thoughts on Cornerstone shaving system. I have only used the razor once and I was pleased with the smoothness and closeness of the shave. The razor, spare blades and after shave balm are nicely presented in packing which give an impression of quality. The razor handle is attractive being of a smooth metallic finish. However in my opinion that very smoothness is counter productive and a textured finish would make it easier to hold when wet. The razor head is smaller than some other blades and therefore easier to manoeuvre and get in close around the mouth and nose. I haven't used the aftershave balm as yet do cannot comment.
Easy to order, quick to send and very good quality blades and handle.
Good service and low prices. Much better than what I usually use.
I really liked all of the shaving products
Cornerstone gives a good shave; however, I like to shave whilst showering and find the metallic handle too slippery to control effectively
Well, bless you, you’re your own worst enemy πŸ€©πŸ’–. Because, your blades are so excellent, they last for ages!!! When I buy a batch, they literally last for so long πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» I will never use anyone else πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» Thank you Cornerstone.
Really impressed with my first few shaves. Would recommend
Great products especially razor and blades .Service By yourselves excellent and products good choices. Peter Hims.
I have been really impressed with the Customer Service from Cornerstone. In these days when a lot of companies fall short their proactive, quick responses is to be praised and is a testament to dealing with a smaller company which prides itself on customer service.
Excellent products and service
Razor and blades great but shaving cream is a bit dull and doesn't quite do the job
Only been using Cornerstone for just over a week, however, I am very pleased and look forward to using the products in the future. I would definitely recommend Cornerstone.
Very happy with the service prices and delivery timing
Very refreshing
Glad a new handle came with it as I had the old one and the new blades don’t attach to it. Also gave me a travel cover works great.
I’ve been using cornerstone products for a number years and they have always arrived on time and been exactly what I needed.
Good quality and value - Excellent Shave !!
Nice, great fragrance, fresh and cool. It does the job!
Though the delivery was delayed but thoroughly enjoyed the product.
A good clean and close shave
Cornerstone is rated 4.65 based on 4,419 reviews