Cornerstone Reviews

76% of reviewers recommend Cornerstone

help@cornerstone.co.uk

How would you rate Cornerstone?

Richard
Unverified Reviewer

I was looking at cornerstone but the reviews are terrible so may as well stick to Gillette and carry on getting ripped off and I haven't even tried cornerstone after such negativity
Hi Richard, sorry to hear you're not impressed with our reviews. There are positive and negative reviews about us and we'd love for you to make your own mind up. We're so confident a Cornerstone shave can convert anyone, we offer a full, no-quibble refund on your first box, if you don't rate the shave - so no need to worry about being out of pocket.
John Rothery
Unverified Reviewer

I was a massive fan of Cornerstone who made the best razor I have ever used. However the new handles and blades are very disappointing and I have cancelled my subscription and thrown away the new razor and blades which was a terrible waste of money.
The new handle is like shiny chrome and is hard to grip if even slightly moist. The new blades are not as flexible and are no better than cheap supermarket types. It is very sad that Cornerstone have devalued their product and brand which an obviously inferior and cheaper product. If they changed back to the old type I would rejoin tomorrow.
Hi John, thanks so much for taking the time out to leave us a review. I’m so sorry to hear that you’re not happy with the new razor. Could you possibly drop an email to the team at help@cornerstone.co.uk? I know they’d be really keen to hear your feedback, and see if there’s anything they could do to help you out.
Neil W
Verified Buyer

Great new design,great weight and balance,love the new trimming blade this is my third razor of this type on the market (after Harry's etc) and it's easily the best, a great shave on a tough beard with no nicks,cats or burn. I love this product and will be staying with,for me, is the best.
Thanks so much for the glowing review Neil, we're really pleased that you're enjoying the Cornerstone shave!
Don Elliott
Unverified Reviewer

New razorhandle is useless...the chrome finish slips in your hand, the depression along the bottom of the handle is uncomfortable and the overall length is less making it harder to hold if you have large hands. Same thay had something worth buying now I will have to look elsewhere.
Hi Don, I’m so sorry to hear that you’re not happy with the new razor. Could you possibly drop an email to the team at help@cornerstone.co.uk? I know they’d be really keen to hear your feedback, and see if there’s anything they could do to help you out.
Nathan Sparrow
Unverified Reviewer

Really happy with old product, but new one arrived with great excitement, only to be disappointed with the end result, I really wanted to like the new razor but the single blade trimmer is really uncomfortable to use and feels blunt from new, compared to the Gillette its miles off the mark now, but on the upside all the skincare products are the best I have ever used, the shaving foam is much better than the Gel, with regret I have cancelled my subscription :-(
Hi Nathan, I’m so sorry to hear that you’re not happy with the new razor. Could you possibly drop an email to the team at help@cornerstone.co.uk? I know they’d be really keen to hear your feedback, and see if there’s anything they could do to help you out.
Gordon
Verified Reviewer

Great blades and always on hand to help. Thanks!
Thanks for the 5* review, Gordon! Happy shaving :)
AJFW
Unverified Reviewer

New razor is totally disappointing. The original was fantastic. Currently still receiving old stock blades so happy for now, but expecting to cancel subscription in near fury once old blades dry-up. Really annoying as the initial product was great.
Hi there, I’m so sorry to hear that you’re not happy with the new razor. Could you possibly drop an email to the team at help@cornerstone.co.uk? I know they’d be really keen to hear your feedback, and see if there’s anything they could do to help you out.
Paul
Unverified Reviewer

The original blade and handle were excellent quality and great functional items-the changes were made without their subscribers being asked-we were just told -the new razor looks and feels cheap and is an inferior product. When I cancelled my subscription I was offered the opportunity to purchase old stock but no guarantee on availability-Wake up Cornerstone there's a loud message here- you have got it wrong and you need to recognize that, if you value your customer feedback.I have a suspicion the changes are cost driven but i think you will find it will be more costly for you in the long term.I have cancelled my subscription-Really Disappointed.
Morning Paul, thank you for taking the time to write a review although I am sad to hear you have been disappointed by the new razor. I can see you have already spoken to one of the customer care team who has cancelled your account and spoken to you regarding your concerns. Apologies again for the disappointment and thank you for giving Cornerstone a try.
Gareth
Unverified Reviewer

New razor and blades very poor! Old razor was foolproof, this is like any other that could break break unlike the old one!! Money making?? who knows??
Hello Gareth, I am really sorry to hear you do not like our new razor - how disappointing! We developed it specifically with feedback from our members, who asked us to include a trimmer blade, better blade spacing and a more contoured handle. I do apologise that this has not been the case for you. If you would like to get in touch with one of the team at help@cornerstone.co.uk they will be sure to listen to your concerns and help you.
Unverified Reviewer

The 'new improved' blades are absolutely hopeless. They don't shave as well and clog up. I'm on my last blade and nowhere near the 12 week mark. The first ones lasted me 10 weeks. Am cancelling my subscription
John
Hi John, I’m so sorry to hear that you’re not happy with the new razor. Could you possibly drop an email to the team at help@cornerstone.co.uk? I know they’d be really keen to hear your feedback, and see if there’s anything they could do to help you out.
Andy
Unverified Reviewer

Just like to say the new blades are rubbish.the flexibility of the old blades gave me a close shave,these new ones are no better than any of the other leading brands.you have taken a backward step in my view.I shall be cancelling my order from now on.
Hi Andy, I’m so sorry to hear that you’re not happy with the new razor. Could you possibly drop an email to the team at help@cornerstone.co.uk? I know they’d be really keen to hear your feedback, and see if there’s anything they could do to help you out.
Richard
Unverified Reviewer

Just received my order; first shave had to say was awesome Excellent product! See how we go!!
Great, thank you for letting us know Richard :-) We are also really happy with our product and we love to hear positive feedback. I hope you keep using Cornerstone and happy shaving!
Unverified Reviewer

I can't complain about the product.
There was a mix up with my order but it was swiftly resolved by the customer care team.
Chetan
Unverified Reviewer

The old blades were great. Nice big shaving head and sharp and smooth. The new ones just seem small, tacky and im permanently missing stubble. I assume you had some supplier issues with the old one. I have now tried to cancel my subscription, however, when i attempt to do this in account setting it simply says 'working' and actually does nothing. The rest of the website works fine, gives me a few options to change my mind but, wont let me actually cancel. Seems a bit dubious.
I am very sorry you are having trouble cancelling your account - this should not be happening so we would like to get this resolved for you as soon as possible. Please do email help@cornerstone.co.uk and one of the team will be happy to help you.
Harold Melvin
Unverified Reviewer

Blades are woeful. Exactly the same as sold in Tesco.... at half the price!
Hi Harold. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm so sorry to hear that you feel we compare poorly to other brands. If you haven't already, please send an email to our care team at help@cornerstone.co.uk and one of the team will be happy to get back in contact with you regarding your order.
Brett Downes
Unverified Reviewer

Bought a razor for my dad for fathers day, with some extras. Was a small oversight with the order, I contacted them and they solved the problem instantly and efficiently.

Customer service is just as or more important than the product, and kudos to Cornerstone, they overdelivered!
Hey Brett, thank you for leaving such lovely feedback! I have passed this onto the customer care team who love to hear compliments on a Friday :-)
Unverified Reviewer

I ordered for goods worth 14 pounds and was charged 30.
When I asked for customer care to refund the difference.
I had an Appalling response asking me to return the extra goods first before a refund could be considered.
I would have expected an apology and a refund of 16 made immediately.
I have decided to inform consumer forum about the poor fraudulent practice.
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm very sorry to hear about this and that our care team didn't resolve the situation to your satisfaction. We would never want a member to be charged for items they didn't want or weren't expecting so I do apologise for the inconvenience caused here. When you can, please get back in touch with them at help@cornerstone.co.uk. I will make sure they're aware of this and they will do everything that they can to get things sorted for you. Best wishes.
Martyn Jennings
Verified Reviewer

Initially bough the first product, and wasn't impressed. Got bought their revised razor handle and Japanese razors. Wow what a difference, far and away the best razor blade I have used. I cant recommend these enough. used Gillette for years and these new razors last an age and just feel nice to use.
Hey Martyn, thank you for writing such a lovely review of Cornerstone! We are also impressed with our new razor and glad you like them as much as we do. I hope you continue to enjoy using Cornerstone and happy shaving :-)
Simon
Unverified Reviewer

I enjoyed the original razor but am hugely disappointed with the new version. It cut my face to ribbons. I can't understand why such a highly rated product was replaced with what, for me anyway, is a much inferior version. Sorry Cornerstone, I'm now a former customer!
Hi Simon. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm so sorry to hear that you've suffered some cuts from our new razor - I hope they weren't too serious and that you're healing quickly. If you haven't already, please send an email to our care team at help@cornerstone.co.uk about this as they'll want to know and do what they can to assist you. Apologies again and best wishes.
Dean Wood
Verified Reviewer

I've just received the latest updated version with the improved blades etc and I can honestly say that this is the closest shave I have ever had, smooth and burn free, excellent product backed up by excellent and friendly people
Hi Dean - thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. That's so great to hear! I'm glad that you're pleased with the new razor and blades. We spent a lot of time working on it so it's great that it's been a success for you. Thanks again and best wishes :-)
Cornerstone is rated 4.17 based on 501 reviews