Cornerstone Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend Cornerstone

help@cornerstone.co.uk

How would you rate Cornerstone?

"Good product and service, value for money, good quality and not expensive, when compared with the expensive Gillette, would surely recommend Corner Stone, which I have already done."
Posted 35 minutes ago
"After years of disposable razors finally took the plunge and do not regret it. Love the look and feel of the handle (although it could be a little more grippy, perhaps some knurling). Blades give a nice smooth shave when you get used to them. And a real bonus it’s a British start up."
"My husband is very satisfied with the order"
"Prompt delivery excellent shaving experience!"
John Tippett
Verified Reviewer
"Hi, Received my Cornstone shaving kit a few weeks ago loving it but the thicker handle on the razor took a bit of getting used to. Regards J Tippett."
"Smooth shave and nice glide! No hair pulling and sleek look. Love the personalised engraving!"
"Good production delivered to your door."
"Very easy order process. Very clear website. Fast free delivery to Ireland. Good quality product. And a nice welcome discount."
"Never though if shaving as a joyful experience but using the cornerstone razor with moisturiser has really changed that! I just now the single blade on the rear of the head for sideburns trimming. Keep up the great work"
"Good final feeling to face after shave."
"The service was efficient and friendly, the products are amazing and good quality!"
Paul Daniels
Verified Reviewer
"Quality product,not felt so fresh after a shave for years. I found it was better to use a shaving brush with the shaving cream it gave me a good lather A thought for a future product maybe. Well done great product πŸ‘"
"Quick delivery, good price, nice comfortable shave."
"It's not as close a shave as the older cornerstone maybe because it tilts.The fact I'm black may also be a factor would be nice if you had options"
"I have been using an electric razor for many years now as wet shaving always left me with dry skin. I am just using Cornerstone occasionally to start with. My son in law suggested I try Cornerstone and I have been very pleased with the results so far."
"Very happy with the service I have received my husband is really impressed and we will look forward to more business with you."
"Wow, very impressed with the razor and the quality of the facial products. I had been using the leading competitors razor and products and they are not even close by a mile to the amazing quality of Cornerstone"
"Solid razor and good blade. So far so good."
"Pleased with shave and how quickly everything arrived"
"I have previously experienced both high and low quality razors and found that you have to have the best products not just for a great shave but for care of my skin. My Cornerstone Razor is as good if not better than my previous Gillette Fusion. Granted there is a small learning curve but with each shave it gets even better. The products are also impressively good and go well with the Razor to provide that supreme shaving experience compared to using other product brands. My all round experience has been superb so far and I intend to continue as it will be harder to forget to buy new blades and have to put up with disposable razors that shred your face to bits. Unless you couldn't tell. I am a fan and will be ongoing."
Cornerstone is rated 4.25 based on 945 reviews