Cornerstone Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Cornerstone

How would you rate Cornerstone ?

Christopher Collins
Verified Buyer
"Nice handle, good blades giving a clean shave. Would prefer a foam but gel works"
Amit Patel
Verified Buyer
"Designed using good quality hardware, however the shave was just average, my gillete+ razor is slightly better in my opinion. I noticed the cornerstone razor did not manage to shave as clean as it left a few hairs afloat. I probably will not be placing any future orders as i wasn’t impressed to make me change over from my gillete razor."
"Great service , quick delivery great product and fantastic customer service ."
So glad to hear that you're enjoying the Cornerstone experience, Kevin! Thanks so much for the 5 stars ;-)
Paul Millington
Verified Buyer
"Good quality product and some useful tips on getting the best out of this product"
Thanks so much for the lovely review, Paul. So happy that we could help with some of our shaving tips and tricks ;-)
Scott Robertson
Verified Buyer
"A great shave. Clean and close! Perfect."
"The box came neatly packed in a short time. Shaves fine too"
"This is the best razor I have ever had!"
Graham Ray
"Good products."
Alan Jones
Verified Buyer
"delivered quickly ,website clear and concise. great razor"
William Tart
Verified Buyer
"Like the products, sharp razor. Waiting for the day after the first shave to see if my face is torn to shreds. I have high hopes! 😂"
We do too, William! Thanks so much for the review :-)
Dan CONNALL
Verified Buyer
"Great products so far. BUT the packaging is overly excessive and as a result doesn't fit through standard letter box. Trim the packaging down and it would be perfect - and cost you less"
I'm glad you've enjoyed the shave Dan but it's a shame to hear the packaging didn't quite fit through the door. We have slimmed this down as much as possible whilst still protecting the goodies inside, so I'm sorry it didn't go through for you. We have lots of members who get their orders delivered to work instead, if that's at all possible for you.
Alex Small
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely fantastic product range and service. Having seen a variety of ads for Cornerstone I finally gave it a go. Signing up was simple and quick. There was something very special about anticipating receipt of my first set and it did not disappoint. Beautifully packaged and presented, it feels like a special and thoughtful gift. I have now used the razor, shave cream, balm and moisturiser for 3 days and I am totally thrilled. It leaves my expensive Gillette razor well behind. I have already recommended Cornerstone to a friend and family member as I am certain they too will love it."
Wow Alex, thanks for such an amazing review! I'm so glad that you have enjoyed the whole experience of Cornerstone, from initially signing up until the end of your shave. We'll keep up the good work for you :-)
Andrew Ramsay
"Best shave ever"
Thanks so much Andrew - we like to think so too ;-)
Ronald Edward Pye
Verified Buyer
"Super fast service..Very pleased with the products..Innovation @ its best!Well done!"
Thanks so much Ronald! We love being called innovative! Happy shaving :-)
Drew Mcilroy
"Great Shave"
Alec Price
Verified Buyer
"I found the blades give me an excellent shave but if possible I would like to stick to my preferred shaving soap. Many thanks. Alec Price"
James Perry
Verified Buyer
"At first I though perhaps the blades weren't as sharp as I thought. Also I don't really see why the handle is so thick, maybe offering two types of handle could suit different customers. But after a few strokes I thought it was only as sharp as any other really. Although I think my Gillette is a smoother shave, but at the price point my experience has been a positive one so please take what I say with a pinch of salt and see it as constructive criticism Thanks! I'm glad to be on board with cornerstone."
Hi James, thanks for your honesty here, I'm sorry to hear that your first impression of the blades were that they weren't sharp enough and didn't offer the smoothest shave. However, it's great to hear that you're glad to be onboard overall!

Thanks also for your suggestion regarding having two different handles on offer, I have of course passed this on to the rest of the team. We really do appreciate members' comments since we use them to guide our future and existing products so thanks so much :-)
Steven Rudland
Verified Buyer
"It took longer to shave than I hoped but I actually feel like I saved a day’s shave! Woke up 24 hours later and felt like i’d just had a shave with a normal razor!"
James Varlow
Verified Buyer
"Responsive customer service and good quality products"
Ryan Carroll
Verified Buyer
"Awesome products and customer service!"
Cornerstone is rated 4.50 based on 1,909 reviews