Cornerstone Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Cornerstone

How would you rate Cornerstone ?

"The blades are superb. Even when recommended by you to renew blades every 10 days or so, they actually last a lot longer. I even had a 'magic' one which lasted over three weeks! Thanks for a great product and delivery service."
"Prompt customer attention. Quick delivery. Quality product"
Music to our ears Roger! Happy shaving :-)
"I've just, this morning, received my 1st shaving kit from cornerstone and I must say I am totally blown away ! I suffer from sensitive skin and as such only shave once a week as shaving is normally so uncomfortable. I immediately tried my cornerstone razor and as a 38yr old I was sceptical as the razor blade doesn't look dissimilar to all the other market leaders. I couldn't quite believe that this was the easiest, most comfortable shave of my life. My skin is soft, smooth with no left over stubble in awkward areas or shaving rash. I might even be convinced to take up the clean shaven look on a more permanent basis. Well done to all at cornerstone, keep up this fantastic standard."
This was so lovely to read, thank you! It is great to hear our razor has benefited men who have previously suffered from razor burn and are now actually enjoying shaving. You never know, a permanent clean shaven look might look great ;-)
"To start with, my pack looked professional and it was largely recyclable which I was impressed with. The products individually have their own merits but collectively work really well. I never expected to make reference to a shaving experience but for what was a just daily necessity and chore is now more of a time considered ritual. It may just be novelty factor but I’m overall impressed with the package and products."
"Fantastic products, fantastic service. Can’t fault the quality of either. The razors are the best I’ve used and converted me from a lifetime of using Gillette products. Cornerstone is much better quality and better value."
"Best shave I've ever had, only fault I can find the handle is too smooth for shaving against the grain, ie holding the Razer upside down in the shower shaving up the face. Kind regards Paula's husband Stephen George."
"Really pleased with my new razor"
"I was asked for this review on 7/8/18 but have held off till now. I have one of those growths that goes in different ways across my neck. On day one I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. Where other razors would have drawn blood, my cornerstone left me smooth. I normally shave every second or third day. Same blade as day one, just showered and shaved with three days growth. Perfect, and today is 21/8/28. I'm very impressed, so much so that I've talked other members of the family into trying my Cornerstone razor. The feedback so far is positive so there will be more orders from my family. I have great pleasure in recommending Cornerstone to anyone......you have nothing to loose in trying it."
Amazing! So pleased to hear that the Cornerstone shave is working wonderfully for you, Patrick. Thanks so much for the 5 stars, and for your support in recommending us to your family members ;-)
Amazing! So pleased to hear that the Cornerstone shave is working wonderfully for you, Patrick! Thanks so much for the 5 stars, and for recommending us to your family members. Don't forget to ask them to use your unique referral code (found on your account page) when signing up. This will ensure that they receive a £10 discount on their first order, and your account will be credited with £10 for each successful sign up ;-)
"Very Impressed"
"Only used a few times but a great shave"
"The service was excellent as was the presentation of the goods. One small comment, it would be better if the product box was sized to fit through a normal letter box. I look forward to an ongoing relationship."
Thanks for your review Chris! Great to have you onboard. Our boxes have actually been designed to fit through most letter boxes so it is a real shame to hear about this happening. Have you considered a different address perhaps? Please do drop us an email at help@cornerstone.co.uk if you need anything amended on your account.
"amazing!"
"First use will be better."
"Not shaved in 5 years as my barber always does it, however I was tempted by the £20 gift box offer. Brilliant products, especially the post shave balm. Blade is lovely and stylish, plus the novelty of having your initials on it makes it all that much better."
"Initial order arrived quickly and in a quality packaging just over a week ago. Have been using items since I received them. The razor I find to be far superior to the plastic razor I have been using - I find the heavier metal weight to be 100% better than plastic. I have had five shaves since I started using Cornerstone and am still on my first blade ( I am over 40) and getting good results. The face balm I found smelt nice and feels good. The shaving foam I am still undecided about as I have been using gel for a long time. Correspondence with this company seems very good and rate them highly. Many thanks."
Thanks for your lovely review! It is great to hear you have been converted away from the plastic razors you were using before and now onto your new Cornerstone ones. Also amazing to hear you are still on your first blade after 5 shaves! Do let us know how you find the shave cream. A lot of our members love it so I hope you do too.
"Fast delivery good products and very friendly staff"
"I was fed up with the rip off prices in the shops for razors, so after checking the options available I went for Cornerstones based on the recommendation and experience of one of your customers. The pack is great value for money and the shave I have is much better than the one I used to have from a well known TV advertised brand."
We are all about great quality and value Sean so I am super impressed to hear you think so too! Thanks so much for your review.
"Really easy to use"
"Amazing product's highly recommended quick delivery and easy straight forward process to select products"
Thank you, Paul. We'll be sure to keep up the good work!
"Excellent product."