Cornerstone Reviews

4.7
Based on 4,431 reviews
Read Cornerstone Reviews

help@cornerstone.co.uk

Tell us how Cornerstone made you happy
Great service & products 5* all the way.
Had a issue as originally package was not delivered however contacted you and replacement immediately sent no problem. Excellent to use and provides a perfect shave
Excellent product.
Really nice quality razor handle. Excellent first shave experience. Happy to re-order.
Prompt attention, quick dispatch. Efficient. My original razor and blade package was a gift from my son so I was anxious to get another having been impressed with the quality. Competitive prices.
Prompt delivery, competitive pricing, excellent product.
These products are a great find they smell amazing and arrive quickly can't fault the service.
Excellent service and great variety of products in initial delivery. Been using for over a week .....very pleased so far Thank you
Absolute perfect customer service, been using the razors (or shall I say sharing my bfs) for a while now. Ordered for my teenagers and We wouldn’t use any other brand now. Would definitely recommend
Great products and service.But will have to miss a couple of Deliveries because am not using. It all before next delivery.
Great shaving system. Although personally I shave a lot less than most, so constantly deferring next batch of blades etc.
Easy to order, quick to send and very good quality blades and handle.
I really liked all of the shaving products
Well, bless you, you’re your own worst enemy 🤩💖. Because, your blades are so excellent, they last for ages!!! When I buy a batch, they literally last for so long 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 I will never use anyone else 👏🏻👏🏻 Thank you Cornerstone.
Really impressed with my first few shaves. Would recommend
Great products especially razor and blades .Service By yourselves excellent and products good choices. Peter Hims.
I have been really impressed with the Customer Service from Cornerstone. In these days when a lot of companies fall short their proactive, quick responses is to be praised and is a testament to dealing with a smaller company which prides itself on customer service.
Excellent products and service
Only been using Cornerstone for just over a week, however, I am very pleased and look forward to using the products in the future. I would definitely recommend Cornerstone.
Very happy with the service prices and delivery timing
Cornerstone is rated 4.7 based on 4,431 reviews