Cornerstone Reviews

4.7
Based on 4,431 reviews
Read Cornerstone Reviews

help@cornerstone.co.uk

Tell us how Cornerstone made you happy
Great service & products 5* all the way.
Had a issue as originally package was not delivered however contacted you and replacement immediately sent no problem. Excellent to use and provides a perfect shave
Excellent product.
Really nice quality razor handle. Excellent first shave experience. Happy to re-order.
Prompt attention, quick dispatch. Efficient. My original razor and blade package was a gift from my son so I was anxious to get another having been impressed with the quality. Competitive prices.
Prompt delivery, competitive pricing, excellent product.
These products are a great find they smell amazing and arrive quickly can't fault the service.
Great product and prompt delivery, but very expensive now!
Excellent service and great variety of products in initial delivery. Been using for over a week .....very pleased so far Thank you
Absolute perfect customer service, been using the razors (or shall I say sharing my bfs) for a while now. Ordered for my teenagers and We wouldn’t use any other brand now. Would definitely recommend
Great products and service.But will have to miss a couple of Deliveries because am not using. It all before next delivery.
Great shaving system. Although personally I shave a lot less than most, so constantly deferring next batch of blades etc.
Initial thoughts on Cornerstone shaving system. I have only used the razor once and I was pleased with the smoothness and closeness of the shave. The razor, spare blades and after shave balm are nicely presented in packing which give an impression of quality. The razor handle is attractive being of a smooth metallic finish. However in my opinion that very smoothness is counter productive and a textured finish would make it easier to hold when wet. The razor head is smaller than some other blades and therefore easier to manoeuvre and get in close around the mouth and nose. I haven't used the aftershave balm as yet do cannot comment.
Easy to order, quick to send and very good quality blades and handle.
Good service and low prices. Much better than what I usually use.
I really liked all of the shaving products
Cornerstone gives a good shave; however, I like to shave whilst showering and find the metallic handle too slippery to control effectively
Well, bless you, you’re your own worst enemy 🤩💖. Because, your blades are so excellent, they last for ages!!! When I buy a batch, they literally last for so long 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 I will never use anyone else 👏🏻👏🏻 Thank you Cornerstone.
Really impressed with my first few shaves. Would recommend
Great products especially razor and blades .Service By yourselves excellent and products good choices. Peter Hims.
Cornerstone is rated 4.7 based on 4,431 reviews