Confused.com - Van Insurance Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Confused.com - Van Insurance
Would you recommend Confused.com? no
"You have van insurance do NOT call back"
Posted 1 hour ago
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Very easy to sort straight forward and quick responses from providers. Would definitely recommend"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Quick and easy to compare for the best prices."
Would you recommend Confused.com? no
"I was looking for van insurance and had recently put a private reg on my van. Your systems didn’t pick up the new reg even though DVLA was fully updated. A member of your team advised me to enter the old reg online and change it over with the insurance which I did. The insurer then charged me £17 for the privilege even though I changed it immediately. They’re not saying I have to claim it back off you. I messaged on twitter but got no response. Why couldn’t I have entered the correct reg and enter vehicle details manually like everyone else"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Very helpful. soes the best deals exstremly happy."
Would you recommend Confused.com? no
"didn’t send me a certificate yet !"
"Great service"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Good way to find the best deals with confidence without trolling through individual insurance companies"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Easy to use,quick and straight forward, good service ."
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Fantastic......I saved £££££’s on the premium I was paying and got breakdown cover included 😃"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Confused.com is a very consumer friendly website. I found this website extremely easy to find my way around. I also purchased a policy from this website as it has the best prices I have found. Thank you"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Very good service Thanks for everything"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Insurance renewal for £200 more than last year. Very easy to navigate website & onward purchase! Very pleased with service!"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"sorted without any bother"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Quick Easy. And good price, too."
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Will never understand how insurance is calculated, but glad confused.com exisits to make things a lot easier!"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"I used all of the popular price comparison sites to find van insurance. Confused.com was the easiest to use with the best deals"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Confused.com is an easy to use website that gave me low prices for my car, van and home insurance."
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"I was directed to a fraudulent site, as I was about to press confirm payment button.they claimed to be NatWest anti fraud department .this has cost me time lost from work, loss of debit card and associated inconvenience, and stress! Not your fault? But has destroyed my trust in internet business.more details available if needed.thanks."
Would you recommend Confused.com? no
"Will not give me an option to ask for sdp and commuting also prices are a rip off can get a better price going direct"
Confused.com - Van Insurance is rated 4.61 based on 944 reviews