Confused.com - Home Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Confused.com - Home Insurance
Read Confused.com - Home Insurance Reviews
By the end of it I was totally confused
Not really a big help, did not follow my criteria
Very confused. No wonder it’s confused.com. I clicked to accept a price for insurance, input account details snd set up direct debit. Nothing to say how to claim reward but, nothing has happened with regards to insurance. No money taken off. Direct debit not showing on my bank account so I’m now very confused….am I insured or not!
I used confused to find a new company for house insurance but can't find any way of claiming my gift. Please let me know how.
Would help if the quotes automatically updated when you put if you want legal cover etc
Too many fields to navigate, reward voucher code is long winded. Not great,
The price you pay for insurance is not worth the paper it's printed on. I had to pay more money to cover the roof to my home. Which is made of slate tiles and not flat . I don't see the point of insurance a home with no roof cover.
Took ages to pit in information and then didn’t take my password
Too many quotes all on screen together, too many to be able to focus on the most relevant ones.
Had password issue which took a week to resolve by which time premium had increased
I couldn't complete my purchase to the supplier. Try as I might the system kept sending me errors that they were working on this lasted a week or more. What this meant is I had to call the supplier to compete the sale and my quido cash back was not then tracked..... Not pleased.
OK performance on website. Didn’t buy the insurance.
Difficult to input correct information. Doesn’t always register exactly what you put in
PURCHASED A HOME INSURANCE FROM HALIFAX OVER 2 WEEKS AGO, STILL NOT HERD FROM THEM
Not heard a thing about the free offers when using confused this must be third time!its all a con!
Seems ok on the web site, but once you leave confused.com to complete on the vendors webpage the price suddenly goes up. Using the phone was a mess, the number gave a choice, which then gave an alternative number to call, you call that number and they say it is out of use. What a palaver - stuck with my original insurer instead.
Still got no paperwork...
You fill everything out as you go along and it gives you price but then they give you options which put price up and I wasn't sure if they were needed or if they were already included in first price
Unable to get past payment to confirm purchase
I got a quote before my insurance was due as I searched the market for the best deal, compared it to other quotes with other providers but then returned only to find the quote was had increased! My details had remained the same so I did not see why there should be an increase in my premium. Talked to someone by phone who advised the quote I had decided to buy had expired! Was so frustrating and I only went with Confused because my insurance was due and I had lost the energy and will to look at any more sites.
Confused.com - Home Insurance is rated 4.57 based on 17,232 reviews