Confused.com - Car Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Confused.com - Car Insurance
Top Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Read Confused.com - Car Insurance Reviews
The website was good and quick and efficient however I never received my free gift of £20 Halfords vouchers so not impressed
Under two different companies for insurance the site came up, "under construction," we went to go compare as a result
prices are amazing but i was asked far to many times to click that I'm not a robot and that was very slow and extremely annoying
When I had a difficulty trying to sort out car insurance I tried to get hold of someone to speak to via email but after 6 days did not get any respinse. Tried to find a telephone number for them but couldn't find one anywhere. Total waste of time. So went elsewhere and got sorted very satisfactorily by talking to a very helpful lady.
It wanted too much information and I got stuck at one point and there was no helpline. It wanted the cost of repairs to an accident I had (reversing into my neighbours car in our shared car park) about 3 years ago. The insurer I chose dismissed it. Sorry but too pernickety!
Sometimes its cheaper from individual websites
It's very misleading in that I specified add-ons I required for my car insurance. When then going onto the website of the insurer, I was confused to then find out that there were different levels of each add-on and that the basic one had been selected when I wanted a more quality one. It ended up being a very long-winded and complex system to really price compare what I wanted.
QUote me happy.com was the third insurer on the list. I went tot he web sites of the first two. The information passed from yourselves to the suppliers was wrong in places. I'd said something on your site and you'd sent the wrong info to the suppliers. When I corrected the info, the prices did not match what you quoted. Shoddy.
Can't view the price good up again if you go back hangs up some time
Didn't have great deals and not hot on the details
More expensive than going direct to Saga for car insurance.
Doesn't come up with cheapest quotes and it doesn't store details properly. Asking same basic questions too many times for quotes.
Well was happy but not so happy with the time the rewards take with other similar sites rewards are issued within 24 hours
Far to expensive
OK but there was a difference of £80 between the confused quote and the actual price when I clicked through to the website.
I can't see,idon't know what happen!
Too difficult to sort to a conclusion really frustrating.
Too difficulkt
I just found after I pay an insurance for my car ( 3100£ ) on another webiste moneysupermarket, better offer at 2500£.
I initially bought a policy from Autonet...but soon cancelled this advertised price increased after "setting up account" fee of £40. very misleading and not clear pricing and shocked that it went from £254.61 to £350. Cancelled my policy and paid for the privilege of £15 for this. Will not entertain in the future
Confused.com - Car Insurance is rated 4.57 based on 70,366 reviews