Confused.com - Car Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Confused.com - Car Insurance
Top Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Read Confused.com - Car Insurance Reviews
Poor communication (none) and haven't received any details about the Confused.com Rewards, so I will need to visit the website and try to navigate through myself (would have been better to have received an e-mail containing a link)
Hello, Thank you for your review. I’m sorry you feel this way about Confused.com, if you have any queries please don’t hesitate to email us at communications@confused.com. Ruby (Confused.com Representative)
Got a quote from Confused to get car insurance. agreed the price and went ahead with quote. received schedule from insurance co via email. totally different from what i had requested. Contacted ins co and had to pay extra £48 to get what I had requested. Asked to cancel policy even though it did not start for another 6 days. No go, would have lost over £100. awaiting response from confused regarding this terrible service.
Hello, Thank you for your review. I am very sorry this has happened to you and would like to investigate this for you, can you please email communications@confused.com? I look forward to your email and I am sorry for any inconvenience caused. Ruby (Confused.com Representative)
I have sent you an email to state am having problems paying by card online No one has got back to me So I will look for another car insurance
Hello Yvonne, Thank you for your review and I'm sorry you're having trouble purchasing. We would recommend contacting the insurer directly regarding the purchase. Thank you for your patience. Ruby (Confused.com Representative)
Very disappointed you gave me insurance prices on going to insurance site the amount you gave was dearer on insurance was £40 pounds difrant
Im dyslexic and you put me in touch with a company where it was impossible to get to talk to a human being i was left holding online on a premium rate number for over 40 minutes and i was waiting to pay complete the deal i still havent got my insurance renewal its so stressful and all i wanted to do is pay
Terrible experience - never again
Because of the way I have been treated as an 85 year old customer!
HORRID. GIVES YOU A QUOTE AND WOULD NOT ALLOW YOU TO BUY IT. FRAUDULENT PRICING
I’ve got the quote online before I buy the car with £131 per month and after I bought the car, The broker told me it cost £300 + . And then call me again 2 days later saying he found a cheaper insurance with £200. They are not honest and I won’t recommend confused . Com for new drivers.
Hello, Thank you for your feedback. As we are a price comparison website, we don’t actually calculate any prices. The prices displayed on your results page are all calculated and returned by our panel of insurance providers, based on the information you entered on our website. They work out the premium based on claims statistics gathered for other drivers with similar details and some insurers do change their rates frequently. If you would like to query any of your prices, we would recommend calling the insurer directly and they should be able to explain this to you in more detail. Ruby (Confused.com Representative)
Haier pirice
Wouldn't let me load any quotes once I'd went to a quotes site
Hello, Thank you for your review. It appears the issue is with the insurer however, if you would like us discuss the details entered on Confused.com, can you please email communications@confused.com? I’m sorry for any inconvenience caused. Ruby (Confused.com Representative)
Most insurers put the price up after quoting when I had to phone them due to putting a personal number plate on the car.
I like the multi-quote service provided, but not the way in which quotes go out of date. After getting insurance quotes I could not finish buying a policy as the insurer's website ended up in a circle going nowhere. I continues to get emails stating great insurance prices for two cars, but when I clicked on them to buy them the link said I had no quotes. So I started afresh a week later and had to pay prices which were about £20 each more. the emails were no use.
far to expensive
Make sure last 5years claims are on the website you choose confused did not transfer it over its my fault didn't read it right but ended up in my insurance going up over £200
Hello, Thank you for your feedback. I’m sorry your prices increased, if you would like us to investigate this for you, please email communications@confused.com. I’m sorry for any inconvenience caused. Ruby (Confused.com Representative)
very good price very good price smashing
waste of time went b ack to pay price gone up £100.00
Worse than moneysupermarket. Higher rates than other search sites.
Confuse quote me £1499 and but when i can call U Drive Cover Ltd for process they asking price £2100.00 something. its terrible experience
The closer I get a quote to renewal date the more expensive it becomes with absolutely the same details. Can anyone explain why rather apart from i am under more pressure to purchase so you can make more money?
Confused.com - Car Insurance is rated 4.57 based on 70,361 reviews