Confused.com - Car Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Confused.com - Car Insurance
Top Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Read Confused.com - Car Insurance Reviews
Really quick and easy to use, keyed in all the data and then viewed the results to find the best fit.
Quite user friendly. Cheapest deals.
Excellent
easy clear I am well pleased
Very useful comparison site which will make you rethink auto renewal!
Great competitive prices and very detailed guotes. Site is very informative and easy to use.
it was easy and quick to get a quote. I found the expression "valid until ...(date)" confusing. I thought it meant I could start the insurance on any date up to that date.
The cheapest quote isnt the cheapest when you go to provider when all extras are added on
Found it very useful and easy.
It was a lot easier to reach this one-stop-solution to check what's on offer for you and go ahead with whatever quote you liked the most in an instant. Thanks to confused.com, they really kept it simple for those Confused on where to buy a policy! :)
Gives you a good choice of quality insurers.
You are good with price, good with manners, don't puss too hard, give us little time to research a bit more, I like one price but got to wait to see my renewable from my last insurere.
Looked at several car insurance sites. Confused was straightforward and had the best price! Seemed reasonable value (if insurance ever can!).
Very easy to use
Very good 😌
Always come up with lots of quotes to choose from
everything ok
It was great for finding me great deals. Although one improvement that could make it even better would be if you could select your choice of two insurances off the list and it would compare them for you so if you are torn you know which is better
The actual price of insurance I paid was much higher than the quoted price
Not flexible this. Insurance company