Confused.com - Car Insurance Reviews

Top Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Read Confused.com - Car Insurance Reviews
Best prices
Underwhelming
hi confused . com are so helpfull and so easy to use i recommend them 100 per cent
Easy and straightforward to use providing a good range of insurance quotes.
Easiest comparison site Iv ever used
I really liked the interface of the website whilst looking for a quote for my car insurance. It was user-friendly and straightforward to navigate, which enabled me to make comparisons with ease. The quotes for my car in particular were very competitive. I would use this service again and would recommend this to my friends and family.
Very good and cheap quotes but didn’t get the free present they always promise
Simplifies the whole process.
Confusing milage, confusing education, very stressful after been contacted by hastings direct, who then said additional fees would apply as I hadn't included everything
Hello Paul, I am sorry that you have experienced this after using the website. can you please email our customer team on ommunication@confused.com with the full details of your query so they can investigate further? Thank you.
Good comparison site
Had trouble retrieving my quote kept coming up with my wife’s quote from last year. I had to start again
Good place to compare the prices and opportunity to buy the product which suits you
It provided a straightforward listing quotations that I was unable to improve upon by directly contactIng the Companies. It did though continue to hold car registration data which was out of date.
I used "gocompare" and saved myself £150 with better cover and no need of a black box. Sorry but you lost my custom.
Hi, I am sorry that the prices were too expensive. As we are a comparison website, we don’t actually calculate any prices. The prices displayed on your results page are all calculated and returned by our panel of insurance providers, based on the information you entered on our website. They work out the premium based on claims statistics gathered for other drivers with similar details and some insurers do change their rates frequently. If you would like to query any of your prices, we would recommend calling the insurer directly and they should be able to explain this to you in more detail. I hope this helps.
Really easy to use and able to modify parameters and get many different qualities from each modified quote.
quick and easy
Confused.com is a very easy site to use.
I was promised a £20 Halfords voucher for taking the insurance but this has never been sent to me.
Hello Kevin, I’m sorry to hear you haven’t received your Confused.com reward. Please email our support team at communications@confused.com and they will be happy to investigate this for you. I’m sorry for any inconvenience caused. Alicia (Confused.com Representative)
My friend told this site. Its is very helpful
all the quotes is 40 to 60% above normal rates.. this should be illegal.
Hello, Thank you for your feedback! As we are a comparison website, we don’t actually calculate any prices. The prices displayed on your results page are all calculated and returned by our panel of insurance providers, based on the information you entered on our website. They work out the premium based on claims statistics gathered for other drivers with similar details and some insurers do change their rates frequently. If you would like to query any of your prices, we would recommend calling the insurer directly and they should be able to explain this to you in more detail. Corey(Confused.com Representative).
Confused.com - Car Insurance is rated 4.57 based on 69,857 reviews