Complete Safety Supplies Reviews

rob@completefoodsafety.co.uk

S21-22 Audley House
Northbridge Road

Tell us how Complete Safety Supplies made you happy
Ordered a pair of safety shoes and were really happy with them.I was not at home when they were delivered by Fed ex so when they didn't re- deliver them the next day I telephoned CSP and they were very supportive and assured me that were on their way and I received them a few hours later. Thanks
Great shoes, perfect for work.
Bought gloves a week ago and they still haven’t arrived . Won’t be shopping here again .
Cheap prices and fast delivery.
Good response and delivery exactly as described
Great service and product.
Efficient and fast delivery.
good qulity thank you
competitive price and quick delivery- no fuss
My item was delivered quickly within the time scale stated,the item was exactly as described ,very good service .
What can I say am never disappointed!
Just what I wanted perfect with elastic in the bottom
Easy to use website, good communication and good quality products. Thank you
good service and quick delivery
Very quick delivery service, reasonable prices for excellent quality
From ordering to delivery everything went like a well oiled machine! . The shoes are fantastic and I was lucky to get them at such a reduced price. Very pleased!
Hi. I was keep calling to you on the phone number since i place the order. Nobody answered. I was sending few emails to you...same...nobody answered. My order should be arrived between 01.01.2020 and 03.01.2020... it's 5th of january....and nothing yet. What do you think? That i will give you a good review? I am sorry...but no. I hope my order will arrive soon. Otherwise....i need to call at the bank and cancel the transaction and recieve back the money that i have paid to you and wich were taken immediately from my account. And another thing....when i place the order the price was arround 142 £ ...and from my account were taken 171 £. Can i have an explanation for this? So...again...i am sorry ...but i can't give you a good review. Bye.
Easy to order fast delivery
Service could not be better. Thank you very much. S Taffinder
Delivery was left in the shed, no notice to tell me that it was there and only found it 3 days later.
The service was good and the product was good It was delivered when you told me it would be The downside was you said you’d let me know when delivery was due You didn’t!
Complete Safety Supplies is rated 4.54 based on 339 reviews