Complete Safety Supplies Reviews

rob@completefoodsafety.co.uk

S21-22 Audley House
Northbridge Road

Tell us how Complete Safety Supplies made you happy
Ordered overalls on 08/07/2020 and was told i would receive my order in a week, which was fine. It has been 3 weeks and I still haven't received my order. I have emailed the company and I keep getting told that it would come yet nothing has come.

Will never be ordering from this website again!!
Hi. I was keep calling to you on the phone number since i place the order. Nobody answered. I was sending few emails to you...same...nobody answered. My order should be arrived between 01.01.2020 and 03.01.2020... it's 5th of january....and nothing yet. What do you think? That i will give you a good review? I am sorry...but no. I hope my order will arrive soon. Otherwise....i need to call at the bank and cancel the transaction and recieve back the money that i have paid to you and wich were taken immediately from my account. And another thing....when i place the order the price was arround 142 £ ...and from my account were taken 171 £. Can i have an explanation for this? So...again...i am sorry ...but i can't give you a good review. Bye.
Complete Safety Supplies is rated 4.54 based on 339 reviews