Complete Safety Supplies Reviews

rob@completefoodsafety.co.uk

S21-22 Audley House
Northbridge Road

Tell us how Complete Safety Supplies made you happy
Not received the stuff yet ....
Ordered overalls on 08/07/2020 and was told i would receive my order in a week, which was fine. It has been 3 weeks and I still haven't received my order. I have emailed the company and I keep getting told that it would come yet nothing has come.

Will never be ordering from this website again!!
I have been trying to contact your customer services dept since Thur 28/5/2020 first by phone message and then e-message on Mon 1/6/2020 to find out your procedure for returning safety shoes that do not fit for exchange.
Can you help me
£296 for 2 x 10 litres of Hand Sanitiser total profiteering even charged us £9 delivery as well - we supply cleaners for the NHS and need to keep our Staff safe :-(
Hi Neil,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback.

Sorry to hear that you were not happy with the price of hand sanitiser you purchased. The price of the product would have been present on the product and checkout pages.

This product was offered to us last week and we took the decision to list it as we felt we were able to offer it a price that was significantly lower than other similar products being supplied online. Seeing 500ml bottles being listed for in excess of £15, we felt this was an opportunity for us to give a much more cost effective alternative for customers.

Regarding the delivery charge, as the product is classed as a chemical it requires specialist delivery by certificated couriers. It actually costs us £20 to dispatch this product.

Unlike many others during this period, we are proud to say we have not increased the price of any of our products despite seeing a significant demand increase. We feel very strongly that people and businesses should not be profiteering at this time.

Please think carefully before giving such potentially harmful feedback in the future. We are a small business that has been heavily impacted, trying to survive this period like many others, also trying to do the right thing.
Hi. I was keep calling to you on the phone number since i place the order. Nobody answered. I was sending few emails to you...same...nobody answered. My order should be arrived between 01.01.2020 and 03.01.2020... it's 5th of january....and nothing yet. What do you think? That i will give you a good review? I am sorry...but no. I hope my order will arrive soon. Otherwise....i need to call at the bank and cancel the transaction and recieve back the money that i have paid to you and wich were taken immediately from my account. And another thing....when i place the order the price was arround 142 £ ...and from my account were taken 171 £. Can i have an explanation for this? So...again...i am sorry ...but i can't give you a good review. Bye.
Considering they never arrived and no info as to why they did not arrive
And you want a review I think not
My c/c is on the case to get a refund
Still not received
Hi Adrienne,

We apologise that you have not received your order.

Having looked into it we have found there has been a problem with the dispatch of your item. We have dispatched the item again and it should be with you by early next week.

We apologise again for any inconvenience caused.
My item didn’ arrive!
Hi Ivan, thanks for ordering your Red Lab Coats from us and we are very sorry about the delay in getting your delivery out to you. Due to the busy Christmas & New Year period our standard delivery terms are not achievable by our couriers. We are glad you got your coats in the end and are happy with them.

Complete Safety Supplies
Payed for something twice and never got what i payed for aparently becouse they didnt have them in stock but on theyr website they wore selling them.every time they found an excusee and tried to offer me something else that what i payed for......sh.....company.i payed them on 9 oct and got my money back on 24 oct after waiting for the items that i order.
Hi Constantine,

Thank you for taking the time to leave the review. We always welcome fair reviews of our service, good and the bad as long as they are a true representation.

We are sorry that on this occasion the efforts we went to to resolve the issue were unsatisfactory to you.

Unfortunately the item you ordered was not available at the time of ordering as it was discontinued by our supplier on the day that you placed your order. Although this very rare occurrence it can happen and we always do our best to resolve this by seeking an alternative like for like or superior spec product.

The replacement item that we sent you was a superior quality and spec to the one you ordered, we did not charge you extra for this despite it costing 20% more.

As you were not happy with the replacement item because you didn't like the new material, we accepted the return and immediately refunded you.

Your money was refunded 11 working days after your first order placed on the 9th October, this includes the 10 working days it took you to notify us of your wish to return the alternative product.
As yet, still haven't received my goods. phoned and sorted out why thay may be and yes it was because they hadn't read a return mail from me. Despite this, still no product
Shoes aro not comfort, should be chiller but not warm.
Hi Tomas,
We are very sorry to hear your not 100% satisfied with your boots. We will be in touch shortly to discuss the fit to see if there is anything we can do to make them more comfortable e.g changing for a bigger size.

The boots are rated for active chiller duties, but this is a general rating.

Some people feel the cold to different degrees so may need extra protection from the cold, usually by using thermal socks which we can provide.

We will be in touch shortly.

Kind regards,

Complete Safety Supplies
I havnt received my purchase yet
Ordered a hi vis top on Tuesday and was told I would have it by Thursday, I contacted them on Friday as still didn't have my order and was told that the hi vis I ordered was out of stock and there earliest I would get it would be the following Tuesday.
Hi Stuart, Thank you for the feedback and we are sorry you are not 100% satisfied with our service so far. There was a slight delay in dispatching your Hi Vis Polo Shirt due to high demand. We are sure that once it’s delivered that you will be happy with the quality. We should have notified you sooner of this delay so as a gesture of goodwill we will refund you the full cost of delivery today.
I takes a long time once its sitting waiting for dispach to be sent out.
ordered online,payed online,then got a phone call 2 days later saying items not in stock until 3 weeks later
Hi David,

We are very sorry for the delay which was caused by an error in our stocking system which has now been rectified.

As agreed we will dispatch your order placed 31st Aug on w/c 12th Sept.

We apologise for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Kind regards,

I can't review as I have not received my order,which,which I placed 5days ago,
I don't understand why your asking for a review.
Thank you very much for your order and valued feed back. You should have received your sweat shirt yesterday by courier DPD.

I hope you are satisfied with the service and we apologies for the early customer feed back email.

We have now adjusted our system to allow more time between orders being placed and review request emails being sent.

Kind regards
Robert
Dear madame,sir
I ordered a pear of orange trouser,since 5 February 2016 Order Reference: 2002 (WEB2002) and I havent received nothing,but the money have been taken from my bank account....what can I do
Hi Rares,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I believe one of out team has been in touch to confirm your order was delivered on the 9th February and also provide you with a proof of delivery document to assist you in locating your order.

If you need any further assistance please don't hesitate to contact us.
Complete Safety Supplies is rated 4.54 based on 339 reviews