Complete Safety Supplies Reviews

rob@completefoodsafety.co.uk

S21-22 Audley House
Northbridge Road

Tell us how Complete Safety Supplies made you happy
Ordered an item on Wednesday 17th June and was emailed to say it was dispatched the next day. Wrote an email asking where it was on Monday 22nd (3 working days). I was called on 23rd to be told it was out of stock. Why did it take 4 working days to be told it was out of stock? And i was only contacted when I emailed to complain? Poor customer service. I recieved the item on the 26th and am very happy with it so thank you for that, but the order could have been handled better. The item should have been labelled as out of stock on the site. I'm mostly annoyed because when I pay £10 shipping I expect the item next day, not 9 days later...
Ordered 4 hi vis orange polo shirts which I paid for only then to be informed by Email they were out of stock..why let me buy them?? Surly customers should be informed before purchase if goods are not in stock
Bought gloves a week ago and they still haven’t arrived . Won’t be shopping here again .
My order has not arrived
Hi Nia,

Thanks for your order of non slip shoes. I have tracked your order and delivery was made on the 11th and signed for. I will contact you directly to discuss further.

Complete Safety Supplies
Ordered 3 pairs of work boots (white food safety) only 2 pairs arrived. Still waiting for 3rd pair.
Sent the wrong order, bad commination within your company
Hi Tim, we are very sorry for the inconvenience caused on this occasion. Unfortunately there was a picking error in the warehouse. We have arranged a refund of the delivery cost for you as compensation.

Complete Safety Supplies
Never buy footwear online. They did not fit, to send them back turned out to be a nightmare. They have ended up in a charity shop. a lesson well learned. never again.
We’re sorry to hear that the boots you received didn’t fit properly. We do offer a free exchange service where we can swap any of the footwear range for another size, however it does require that they are returned to us. Sorry you were not able to on this occasion.

Complete Safety Supplies
They didn’t have the colour I ordered therefore it deylayed my delievery and it was far too big and I ordered a small, however the customer service from the staff was fantastic
Still not received goods30 04 2016
Sorry to say but not good experience so far. Ordered some signs on Tues 19th April, delivery shown as expected 21st April. On 22nd April I sent email to ask when they were due as required immediately. No response to email but survey request came today Sat 23rd just after I had phoned Customer service and got no reply. Account is still showing as payment cleared being prepared for delivery on Sat 23rd.
Hi Sophie,

Thanks for getting in touch and i'm sorry to hear that our service has fallen short of the level we expect to provide to all of our customers

I can confirm your order was dispatched on Friday and should be with you by today.

I apologise for the delay and we are currently looking into the matter to try and prevent this happening in the future.

We have also checked our system but have been unable to find the email you sent on the 22nd of April. Could you let us know which email address you sent it to so that we can try and trace it and find out why you didn't receive a response.

We would like to offer you 10% off you next order should you wish to purchase from us again in the future.

Regards,
Robert
The probe is missing out of the package I only have the body
I tried calling but no answer
Hi Jamie,

Thanks for your comments. We really do appreciate our customers taking the time to leave a review.

I believe my colleague has been in touch with you to resolve this issue. We would really appreciate it if you could update your review if this has been fully resolved to your satisfaction.

We have also since made further efforts to make it clearer that the the Therma Plus thermometer does not come with a probe.

Best regards,