Complete Safety Supplies Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Complete Safety Supplies

rob@completefoodsafety.co.uk

180 sveralls ave

Tell us how Complete Safety Supplies made you happy

"Excellent service and really good product."
"1st time i've used complete safety supplies, very good and efficient service, i'll be using again, hygiene coats exactly as described and a decent price."
"From the day I ordered to receiving was only a few days was fast I was very happy with the service an most of all the product I received was just was I wanted but better it fitted properly with room an didnt have the open wholes at the side like my last coat so now it was be so hard to rip πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘"
"Very please with boots very good value for the money got them very quickly"
"Good Quality Products."
"very prompt delivery of goods through an easy ordering process. Thank you the hi vis vests (in pink) look great :)"
"Been looking for some comfy safety shoes for ages . Now I’ve found them. Speedy delivery as well"
"Sent the wrong order, bad commination within your company"
"Very satisfied from ordering to delivery highly recommend this company."
"Prompt confirmation of order. Call and email from Cenk regarding sourcing the product. Polite and offered alternative when small size could not be sourced. Very efficient. Thank you"
"Never buy footwear online. They did not fit, to send them back turned out to be a nightmare. They have ended up in a charity shop. a lesson well learned. never again."
"I would rate the service i got was good but the item and the description was very poor.. Having just started work in a freezer warehouse i was in a rush to buy something to keep my feet warm, the clothing provided by employers where all made buy flexitog and are very warm so i presumed their shoe would be the same. I opted for the Flexitog Polarsnug 410 Fur-Lined Zip Up Boot as the read up seemed good especially the part were it said Fur & foam lined - dual layered for warmth and comfort, whilst i must admit they could be warmer then a pair of flip flops that's as good as they get, nor are they comfy. I had been wearing a pair of old site boots i picked up from b&q 5 years ago for £20 so thought i would get the ideal footwear for the freezer.. I wore the Flexitog boots for one shift at work, my feet were feeling a bit colder then usual whilst i was in the car on my way to work, then absolutely freezing when i entered the cold store, i had no other footwear to use so had to do an 8hr shift with cold toes/feet. When i got home from work i threw them back in the box and they have stayed there since. A complete waste of £64.24p as they are niether use nor ornament and would make ugly door stops. So if anyone else is new to the food/freezer/coldstore industry and completely in the dark; as i was, then i would advise to ask around before you rush to try and help yourself, and steer well clear of the FlexiTog Polarsnug 410 Fur-Lined Zip Up Boot As they are NOT fit for purpose.! https://www.completesafetysupplies.co.uk/protective-footwear-c68/freezer-chiller-safety-boots-shoes-c144/flexitog-polarsnug-410-fur-lined-zip-up-boot-p480 Update 10/04/2019. like I said I don’t have any issues regarding complete safety supplies I think the service and customer support is 2nd to none. I was contacted by them regarding the cold feet issue after this review and was sent 2 pairs of socks which I can now confirm make the the boots usable. Feet are a lot warmer and comfier then before. I would suggest getting a size bigger then you require though then you give yourself room for thick socks. Regards Dave"
"Needed product in a hurry and at a price that suited and your company solved that and delivered quickly. Thank you 😊"
"Really good service, website easy to use and all information required is available. Fast delivery. Would recommend and will use this company again."
"Excellent service, really helpful when i was deciding what probe to buy. Would definitely shop at Complete Safety Supplies again. Thanks."
"Arrived on time and in good condition but the fit is not good. I ordered a size 6 which is my usual size and they literally fall of my feet. I recommend ordering a size or even 2 sizes smaller."
"Great service"
"Quick straight forward ordering process. Hadn't been clear the labcoats had their pocket son the inside, but not a problem this time. Thanks."
"Recently ordered first time from Complete and had not quite ordered the correct swab that i was looking for, in a short time they had contacted me and advised accordingly (saving my bacon). Prompt delivery and also sending through all the documentation and support needed for the equipment ordered. Great follow up service always happy to advise and help where they can. Cannot recommend this company highly enough."
"Item easy to find on the website, purchasing process is simple and goods arrived promptly; would recommend"
Complete Safety Supplies is rated 4.55 based on 213 reviews