Complete Safety Supplies Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Complete Safety Supplies

rob@completefoodsafety.co.uk

180 sveralls ave

Tell us how Complete Safety Supplies made you happy

"When ordering online I found the site very easy to use and very fast delivery. All in all excellent service."
"Very happy. First time I have used them. Goods arrived next day. One item was missing which turned out to be a warehouse error but it was sorted very quickly. Nice people to do business with."
"Great work coat for my woodturning times as with no pockets, the waste wood shavings have nowhere to go but on the floor !"
"Product arrived promptly"
"Payed for something twice and never got what i payed for aparently becouse they didnt have them in stock but on theyr website they wore selling them.every time they found an excusee and tried to offer me something else that what i payed for......sh.....company.i payed them on 9 oct and got my money back on 24 oct after waiting for the items that i order."
Hi Constantine,

Thank you for taking the time to leave the review. We always welcome fair reviews of our service, good and the bad as long as they are a true representation.

We are sorry that on this occasion the efforts we went to to resolve the issue were unsatisfactory to you.

Unfortunately the item you ordered was not available at the time of ordering as it was discontinued by our supplier on the day that you placed your order. Although this very rare occurrence it can happen and we always do our best to resolve this by seeking an alternative like for like or superior spec product.

The replacement item that we sent you was a superior quality and spec to the one you ordered, we did not charge you extra for this despite it costing 20% more.

As you were not happy with the replacement item because you didn't like the new material, we accepted the return and immediately refunded you.

Your money was refunded 11 working days after your first order placed on the 9th October, this includes the 10 working days it took you to notify us of your wish to return the alternative product.
"Excellent! Very fast delivery and very satisfied with the product, will order again."
"This is the first time I have used this company and would highly recommend. Within a few hours of placing the order I had been contacted by their customer service team and advised that the product I ordered was out of stock in the size I needed and offered an alternative upgrade. Quick delivery Great quality of product and customer service outstanding"
"fantastic service and quick delivery, just what i needed as i needed to replace an item quickly"
"I am so happy because now i have this jackets 😊😊😊😊😊😊😘"
"Easy to use website. Prompt reply by email to my order and even went out of their way to get the boots that I ordered even though they were initially out of stock. I couldn't fault them and would recommend them to anyone."
"I was absolutely thrilled with the service I received - my items were dispatched quickly and I was kept up to date by a very professional staff member - would recommend"
"Nice coat, well made, popper fastening works well, quite thick cloth, keeps me clean"
"Item ordered was delivered as promised. Will use this company again"
"Very polite friendly service and delivered within 48 hours. Recommended."
"As yet, still haven't received my goods. phoned and sorted out why thay may be and yes it was because they hadn't read a return mail from me. Despite this, still no product"
"Really good service, quick delivery and great product!!!"
"Very easy company/website to use, and fast postage, Thank you! Will use again."
"Products arrived promptly and when some of the items were missing they rectified the issue very well. Would reorder again."
"Very Good service, next day delivery all nicely wrapped and a reasonable price. Well done and thank you. Nicholas Prior"
"Excellent service as always"
Complete Safety Supplies is rated 4.56 based on 179 reviews