Complete Safety Supplies Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Complete Safety Supplies

rob@completefoodsafety.co.uk

180 sveralls ave

How would you rate Complete Safety Supplies ?

"Awesome quality"
Posted 57 minutes ago
"Very accurate product description, reasonable price and fast delivery. Highly recommend. 😀"
"Had exactly what I was looking for at the right price. Was kept up to date with my order and arrived very quickly. Very pleased!"
"Complete Safety Supplies are very competitive on price, know the products they sell very well, Friendly and delivered when they say it will be. This gives you time to plan your dairy and be able to stick to it."
"Shirts were perfect but delivery was terrible.driver was told to leave with a neighbor but didn't even try just drove off."
"easy ordering"
"This was my first experience using Complete Safety Supplies. The service was very good and answers were given to all my questions. The product purchased was delivered in a couple of days and I received notifications when it was dispatched. My only criticism is that the postage charge was excessive for such small parcel and much more than standard post office rates by whom it was delivered. I have since learned that the main supplier from whom the product could have been bought direct charges nearly £3 less to post the same product!"
"Very fast speedy delivery, there was also good email communication with regards to the status of my order. The contents of the delivery box were intact and well sealed"
"Once ordered wasn’t waiting long for delivery shirts was good and good quality"
"Fast Delivery good product"
"I would love to give a five, but i haven't received my package."
"Sells the products I need and delivered promptly the next day, good quality too"
"I have ordered items from this company several times and each time I have been happy with the service. also delivery times weregood. Thank you"
"Shoes aro not comfort, should be chiller but not warm."
Hi Tomas,
We are very sorry to hear your not 100% satisfied with your boots. We will be in touch shortly to discuss the fit to see if there is anything we can do to make them more comfortable e.g changing for a bigger size.

The boots are rated for active chiller duties, but this is a general rating.

Some people feel the cold to different degrees so may need extra protection from the cold, usually by using thermal socks which we can provide.

We will be in touch shortly.

Kind regards,

Complete Safety Supplies
"fast delivery and perfect checkout"
"Exactly what we wanted"
"Even though my required item was out of stock, i was promptly informed of an alternative option, that duly arrived the next day as promised."
"Excellent customer service and a quick delivery. Will be using this company again."
"prompt and efficient service"
"CFS are a very professional, reliable and dedicated company. We are currently in the process of obtaining BRC and could not have got this far without the help, support and guidance from this company. Any queries we have are answered, any problems we have are resolved and we feel confident that CFS will help us achieve our end goal of BRC and provide us with excellent aftercare. Thank you for your fantastic help so far!"
Complete Safety Supplies is rated 4.56 based on 158 reviews