Complete Safety Supplies Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Complete Safety Supplies

rob@completefoodsafety.co.uk

180 sveralls ave

How would you rate Complete Safety Supplies ?

"This is the first time I have used this company and would highly recommend. Within a few hours of placing the order I had been contacted by their customer service team and advised that the product I ordered was out of stock in the size I needed and offered an alternative upgrade. Quick delivery Great quality of product and customer service outstanding"
"fantastic service and quick delivery, just what i needed as i needed to replace an item quickly"
"I am so happy because now i have this jackets 😊😊😊😊😊😊😘"
"Easy to use website. Prompt reply by email to my order and even went out of their way to get the boots that I ordered even though they were initially out of stock. I couldn't fault them and would recommend them to anyone."
"I was absolutely thrilled with the service I received - my items were dispatched quickly and I was kept up to date by a very professional staff member - would recommend"
"Nice coat, well made, popper fastening works well, quite thick cloth, keeps me clean"
"Item ordered was delivered as promised. Will use this company again"
"Very polite friendly service and delivered within 48 hours. Recommended."
"As yet, still haven't received my goods. phoned and sorted out why thay may be and yes it was because they hadn't read a return mail from me. Despite this, still no product"
"Really good service, quick delivery and great product!!!"
"Very easy company/website to use, and fast postage, Thank you! Will use again."
"Products arrived promptly and when some of the items were missing they rectified the issue very well. Would reorder again."
"Very Good service, next day delivery all nicely wrapped and a reasonable price. Well done and thank you. Nicholas Prior"
"Excellent service as always"
"Very impressed. The rest of our group (12 branches) will be using your company following my experience."
"Awesome quality"
"Very accurate product description, reasonable price and fast delivery. Highly recommend. 😀"
"Had exactly what I was looking for at the right price. Was kept up to date with my order and arrived very quickly. Very pleased!"
"Complete Safety Supplies are very competitive on price, know the products they sell very well, Friendly and delivered when they say it will be. This gives you time to plan your dairy and be able to stick to it."
"Shirts were perfect but delivery was terrible.driver was told to leave with a neighbor but didn't even try just drove off."
Complete Safety Supplies is rated 4.57 based on 173 reviews