Complete Safety Supplies Reviews

rob@completefoodsafety.co.uk

S21-22 Audley House
Northbridge Road

Tell us how Complete Safety Supplies made you happy
Product not yet delivered - Ok one size was on back order but no recent update
I was very happy with both the product and the efficiency of the delivery. Would deal with this company again..
Items as described good fit, wear well.
easy to use, accurate results.thank you for everything
Everytkink good. Fast delivery.
VERY QUICK DESPATCH AND A VERY GOOD PRICE
DEFINATELY A 5 STAR SERVICE IN MY EYES
Bought these to wear while I am woodturning. The garments are very good quality and quite smart. I am going to order another one to wear when the weather is colder, I will buy the next size up to allow a sweater or similar to be worn underneath. Excellent value, a smock from the named woodturning suppliers are 3 or 4 times more expensive.
Excellent service. Had a phone call with Complete Safety Supplies and they were very informative about the products and followed up with an email full of additional information.
Products ordered were swiftly dispatched. Excellent service will definitely be purchasing again.
Great online to order very Quick delivery love it.!
Thank you.
Overall excellent service. I ordered 4 pairs of safety boots, all of which were delivered before the expected delivery date. All the boots were good quality and the fitting was excellent. Comfortable to wear for the whole day. completely waterproof and quite smart looking. More than I had expected for the price. Would recommend these to anyone looking for value for money safety wear.
Not received the stuff yet ....
Straightforward to find and purchase. Arrived after three days
Ordered overalls on 08/07/2020 and was told i would receive my order in a week, which was fine. It has been 3 weeks and I still haven't received my order. I have emailed the company and I keep getting told that it would come yet nothing has come.

Will never be ordering from this website again!!
I was very pleased with the purchase and also with the person who took my order on the phone. Overalls arrived very promptly. I would certainly have no hesitation in dealing with the company in the future.
Boots are very good fit perfect just what I needed or working in the garden would highly recommend anyone to purchase
First order placed and delivered next day
Great service
Will definitely use again
Absolutely fantastic service, great quality clothing I will definitely be ordering again
Item arrived quickly and was exactly as described. Great Job
Top quality pens, couldn’t be happier with my.purches
Ordered an item on Wednesday 17th June and was emailed to say it was dispatched the next day. Wrote an email asking where it was on Monday 22nd (3 working days). I was called on 23rd to be told it was out of stock. Why did it take 4 working days to be told it was out of stock? And i was only contacted when I emailed to complain? Poor customer service. I recieved the item on the 26th and am very happy with it so thank you for that, but the order could have been handled better. The item should have been labelled as out of stock on the site. I'm mostly annoyed because when I pay £10 shipping I expect the item next day, not 9 days later...
Complete Safety Supplies is rated 4.55 based on 349 reviews