Complete Safety Supplies Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Complete Safety Supplies

rob@completefoodsafety.co.uk

180 sveralls ave

Tell us how Complete Safety Supplies made you happy

"Absolutely brilliant website with loads of very good products. Got a pair of boots ordered for work and they arrived promptly and in a very secure box. Can't fault the boots or the company!"
"Speedy delivery and the equipment arrived safely and well-packaged. They even had the equipment in stock while most other retailers did not."
"Very happy with te item and speedy delivery. Thank you"
"I did have difficulty ordering on the phone. My order could not be taken via the phone as something was wrong at your end. However, I did manage to order via the web site and the boots arrived very quickly."
"Easy website to use great communication from the company and fast delivery. Quality clothing. Will definitely use complete safety supplies again. Thank you"
"My item didn’ arrive!"
"Good service and prompt delivery. Had an issue with availability of an item, but good communication and alternative item offered. However, unavailable item was marked as 'in stock' on the website before and after transaction. Four and a half stars, need to update the info on the site. Would buy from this company again."
"complete safety supplies are outstanding company with very high quality products at the cheapest possible price,i have recommended these suppliers to all my family & friends.thank you once again"
"The order was despatched and arrived very speedily. The item was what was expected."
"When ordering online I found the site very easy to use and very fast delivery. All in all excellent service."
"Very happy. First time I have used them. Goods arrived next day. One item was missing which turned out to be a warehouse error but it was sorted very quickly. Nice people to do business with."
"Great work coat for my woodturning times as with no pockets, the waste wood shavings have nowhere to go but on the floor !"
"Product arrived promptly"
"Payed for something twice and never got what i payed for aparently becouse they didnt have them in stock but on theyr website they wore selling them.every time they found an excusee and tried to offer me something else that what i payed for......sh.....company.i payed them on 9 oct and got my money back on 24 oct after waiting for the items that i order."
Hi Constantine,

Thank you for taking the time to leave the review. We always welcome fair reviews of our service, good and the bad as long as they are a true representation.

We are sorry that on this occasion the efforts we went to to resolve the issue were unsatisfactory to you.

Unfortunately the item you ordered was not available at the time of ordering as it was discontinued by our supplier on the day that you placed your order. Although this very rare occurrence it can happen and we always do our best to resolve this by seeking an alternative like for like or superior spec product.

The replacement item that we sent you was a superior quality and spec to the one you ordered, we did not charge you extra for this despite it costing 20% more.

As you were not happy with the replacement item because you didn't like the new material, we accepted the return and immediately refunded you.

Your money was refunded 11 working days after your first order placed on the 9th October, this includes the 10 working days it took you to notify us of your wish to return the alternative product.
"Excellent! Very fast delivery and very satisfied with the product, will order again."
"This is the first time I have used this company and would highly recommend. Within a few hours of placing the order I had been contacted by their customer service team and advised that the product I ordered was out of stock in the size I needed and offered an alternative upgrade. Quick delivery Great quality of product and customer service outstanding"
"fantastic service and quick delivery, just what i needed as i needed to replace an item quickly"
"I am so happy because now i have this jackets 😊😊😊😊😊😊😘"
"Easy to use website. Prompt reply by email to my order and even went out of their way to get the boots that I ordered even though they were initially out of stock. I couldn't fault them and would recommend them to anyone."
"I was absolutely thrilled with the service I received - my items were dispatched quickly and I was kept up to date by a very professional staff member - would recommend"
Complete Safety Supplies is rated 4.55 based on 188 reviews