Complete Safety Supplies Reviews

rob@completefoodsafety.co.uk

S21-22 Audley House
Northbridge Road

Tell us how Complete Safety Supplies made you happy
The delivery was prompt. Any issues I have are with the instruction leaflet which really gives no directions for use or hints/ ideas to get the maximum benefit from the digital thermometer.
Quick delivery and comfy boots
Ordered an Alsico-brand women's lab coat earlier this week. Recently was informed the item ordered was in fact, out of stock, but would be back in stock in the first week of may.
Overall, very easy site to use, easy to locate specific products.
The service was good and the product was good It was delivered when you told me it would be The downside was you said you’d let me know when delivery was due You didn’t!
Main coat is perfect for what we wanted. Disappointed with the enclosed hood, quite small and feels cheap like it wont take much to tear. Time will tell. To be fair it seems all the enclosed hoods on these type of coats are the same.
Very helpful staff at the end of the phone when I had queries re the product i wished to order online.
No problems ordering, and delivered when said. Product was as stated.
Very comfortable shoes concidering they are reinforced toe caps. I will be trying them out tomorrow properly but don,t think they will be a problem. They do exactly what they say on the website. Very pleased with my purchase.
Regards M C Yates.
always easy and sufficient
Prompt confirmation of order. Call and email from Cenk regarding sourcing the product. Polite and offered alternative when small size could not be sourced. Very efficient. Thank you
Arrived on time and in good condition but the fit is not good. I ordered a size 6 which is my usual size and they literally fall of my feet. I recommend ordering a size or even 2 sizes smaller.
Quick straight forward ordering process. Hadn't been clear the labcoats had their pocket son the inside, but not a problem this time. Thanks.
I did have difficulty ordering on the phone. My order could not be taken via the phone as something was wrong at your end. However, I did manage to order via the web site and the boots arrived very quickly.
Products arrived promptly and when some of the items were missing they rectified the issue very well. Would reorder again.
Shirts were perfect but delivery was terrible.driver was told to leave with a neighbor but didn't even try just drove off.
easy ordering
This was my first experience using Complete Safety Supplies. The service was very good and answers were given to all my questions. The product purchased was delivered in a couple of days and I received notifications when it was dispatched. My only criticism is that the postage charge was excessive for such small parcel and much more than standard post office rates by whom it was delivered. I have since learned that the main supplier from whom the product could have been bought direct charges nearly £3 less to post the same product!
Prompt despatch of both orders. Efficient online ordering system.
Easy to order. Quick delivery. What's not to like!?!
They were one of the few sources of a small self adhesive sign that I needed. It was supplied quickly by post.
Hi Malcolm, thanks for the review - glad we could offer the items you needed, hopefully we can help again in future!
Complete Safety Supplies is rated 4.54 based on 339 reviews