CLS Money | Mortgage Brokers Reviews

Read CLS Money | Mortgage Brokers Reviews

info@clsmoney.com

The Old Warehouse, 18 Sirdar Road, Rayleigh

Tell us how CLS Money | Mortgage Brokers made you happy
Complete Fraud and waste of time.
I must say I wasn’t impressed at all with the customer service or the level of professionalism/knowledge of the job. On the customer service side, there was a lot to be desired. I was constantly chasing emails up for an answer, sometimes it would take over 4 days to get a response. Eventually, I had to call the main office and speak to a member of the client relationship team. She was more helpful and did get our mortgage adviser to reply a bit quicker but by that time we were already annoyed. On the amount of money we could borrow for our mortgage this was a complete joke. I think the girl had just plucked some random figures out of the air. We were advised that we could get a mortgage of £345k which was good and worked with our budget. Then suddenly after about 2 weeks (mainly with me chasing and not getting any reply) we were told that we cant now have a mortgage for that amount and it was dropped by 67k to 278k. We said that this is ridiculous and we would need a minimum of 290k. we were then told that this was impossible and there isn’t a ‘’lender out there that will offer 290k’’. Funny that we have now had a mortgage offer confirmed and agreed with HSBC for 290k when we used another broker, guess he has a magic wand and found someone out there. Personally I think that as we weren’t a typical application, this adviser at CLS didn’t really want the bother of trying to find us another lender which was also backed up by the fact that she never even tried to contact us again to see if we were interested in the offer or if she could be of any further help. Maybe we were just unlucky and there probably are some very good members of this company who do really try. But it shouldn’t be a lottery with who you get. Another point I am concerned that some of the reviews on this website are fake as they contain very similar posts and are using almost identical usernames and of course they're all 5 stars. See the example below.
I can’t recommend CLS enough! Being a first time buyer and knowing nothing about mortgages or even if we could get a mortgage due to our credit, Ryan and Rachael did everything for us from start to finish and found us a great mortgage. Even with lockdown and other obstacles along the way we always felt in safe hands throughout the whole process! Very informative, professional, friendly and worked really quickly whilst keeping us updated at every step along the way. I would highly recommend to anybody looking for a mortgage especially if there are any issues with credit!
Charlotte Quick has been absolutely amazing from start to finish. She held out hand through every step and she has been one of the key reasons I would recommend CLS.
Thank you Will and Nicole! We were more than happy to help!
CLS; where do I start! These guys are amazing! I unfortunately went through a bad breakup back in March and part of the breakup involved a transfer of equity. Stuck with my existing mortgage company and pressures from the ex caused a huge amount of stress and pressure. First of all, these guys listened to my story and understood what I needed. I wasn't simply another computer generated algorithm. I needed a transfer of equity and a remortgage deal to get me out of my current extortionate repayments. CLS have been there every step of the way, without Paul, Vickie & Sophie I would still be stuck in this nightmare. Not only did they find me a new mortgage deal, they have taken the headache away of the transfer of equity also. My new deal puts me in a hugely advantageous financial benefit and will allow me to get another good deal in years to come. Thank you for having the compassion and time to hear me out and do what I needed to do! Thanks very much, I will be contacting you again when my remortgage period pops up!
I chose CLS due to their excellent reviews and all I can say is I’m so glad I did. You are always updated every step of the way. A special thanks to Rachael who phoned and emailed me to keep me up to day.
Great service yet again from the team. Would recommended CLS to friends/family as they make your life so easy when trying to find a mortgage and you're always kept up to date on developments as they happen. Special thanks to Charlotte and Victoria.
Amy is currently sorting my mortgage for me and I have to say she has made this so stress free for me.. She is so friendly and reassuring.. I can email or ring her anytime and I always get a very quick response from her... She always says if I have any problems or I'm worried about anything about my case I can just ring her and she is very reassuring.. I would highly recommend Amy
After being turned down on a couple of applications, we almost have up. I then came across CLS in Google search. Ryan did a sterling job. He even called me on a Sunday🤗As first time buyers, we were overwhelmed by the whole process, but Ryan was always there to answer our questions. Later in Drew took over- I can not praise her enough. Always replied to my emails almost instantly. I will be using CLS in the future and recommend to my friends.
Hi Selina, Thank you for your kind recommendation! Finding a suitable mortgage deal to help you purchase your first home together has been an absolute pleasure, and we’re so pleased you're happy with the advice and support you have received from Ryan and Drew :) Wishing you both all the best Team CLS
Very responsive on email/phone willing to chase 3rd parties for answer to eliminate waiting times. Good advise for someone like me as self employed
Hi Darren, Thank you very much for your kind review! It's always lovely to receive feedback and we're so pleased to hear that you are happy with our services :) Wishing you all the best! Team CLS
Having been messed about by another mortgage broker (who assured us we could get a mortgage post DMP/with a default, then couldn't deliver) I approached CLS with some trepidation and a fair amount of caution. I needn't have worried. James Oakley was our adviser, and I couldn't have asked for better. James was very helpful, honest and supportive throughout the whole process. He kept us up to date at every step of the way and was always contactable when I had questions and concerns (of which I had a few!). I genuinely don't think we'd be moving home if it wasn't for James, I unreservedly recommend him and CLS, and fully intend to use them when I re-mortgage.
Me and my partner used CLS for our first time mortgage application. We had spoken to previous mortgage advisors and none of them said they could help. Then we spoke to Gemma May, she was so confident and helpful when we first spoke and she delivered amazingly. Since speaking to Gemma we’ve managed to receive a few mortgage options and it’s been such a delightful and easy process. Thank you so much Gemma for all the work you’ve done and continue to do.
Thank you so much for your kind review! We are so happy that Gemma was able to find the perfect mortgage for you despite your previous experiences with other brokers and that she was able to make the process a positive one. Have a lovely day! Darcy
Fantastic company - this is the second time I have used them and their customer service is second to none. They are always so quick and straightforward- both Melissa and Emma have been particularly brilliant. Thankyou 🥰
Thank you so much Hazel for leaving us such lovely feedback! We are so happy that you chose us again to help you in arranging your mortgage and that our team provided a quick and straightforward service. We hope to speak to you again regarding any of your mortgage needs in the future! Have a lovely day, Darcy
Initial contact with Sue at CLS Money was friendly, professional and prompt. Found me an excellent remortgage deal at a fixed rate that suited my requirements. She also me aware of other deals allowing me to make an informed decision. The supporting comms from Sian and Ellen were also excellent, keeping me informed of progress and giving me the information to make an informed decision. I would recommend to friends who required mortgage advice.
Thank you John for your kind recommendation and 5 stars! We are so happy that our team was able to find you such an excellent deal for your remortgage and the whole process was so positive. Have a lovely day. Darcy
So amazing! Sue had solutions to my situation and managed achieve a mortgage offer so quickly. Something that my previous broker couldn't achieve in 5 months! Very happy with the service and constant communication. Thanks so much!
Thank you for your leaving us 5 stars and such a kind review! We are so happy we helped you to achieve your mortgage goals despite previous experiences. Have a lovely day! Darcy
I had never thought I would actually get a mortgage with my credit history, essentially the worst it could be and yet Angela Little was so amazing and I genuinely didn't believe it when she said they could get me one but she did and I can't thank her enough. Emma Mitchell then handled the second part and was equally as amazing, very responsive and always happy and cheerful on the phone, I never felt like I was being annoying or asking stupid questions. Really great team and will be using them again in the future for sure!
Thank you so much Sam for leaving us 5 stars and such a lovely review! We are so happy that Angela was able to secure you a mortgage deal despite your credit history and that the rest of our team was able to provide such a positive experience for you throughout the mortgage process. There is definitely no such thing as a stupid question when it comes to mortgages, and we will always be just a phone call away to answer any queries you may have. We look forward to speaking to you again in the future! Have an amazing day! Harley.
CLS have been great throughout our re-mortgaging process. Angela Little was our first point of contact and along with Emma Mitchell, have kept us upto date all along the way, and secured us a decent deal with the rates rising.
Thank you for the kind review Simon! We are so happy you chose us to help you arrange your remortgage and that Angela was able to secure you your deal! We wish you all the best and hope to speak to you again regarding any of your future mortgage needs. Have a lovely day, Harley.
Fantastic from start to finish, this is the second time we’ve used CLS in 3 years (for first time buy mortgage and remortgage) and the service and comms were excellent both times. I’m sure we’ll be using them again when our fixed term ends.
Thank you Rhys and Emily for your review! We are so happy you chose us again to arrange your mortgage and we are very glad that both experiences were so positive! We hope to speak to you again in the future!
Angela, Emma and Lauren were absolutely fantastic from start to finish. All were very helpful and very friendly. Thanks for making this experience the very best. Would definitely recommend cls money. Thanks again for all the hard work that was put into making this happen.
Thank you for your lovely review! We are so happy to have made your experience so pleasant.
I’ve been dealing with Melissa. She has gone above and beyond to help!! She listened well and gave great tailored advice. As a first time buyer, I could not have asked for anyone better to guide us through the initial stages and everything has gone smoothly so far. Everyone else I’ve dealt with from CLS has also been really positive. Rare not to be able to fault a company, so I would highly recommend them, especially Melissa!
Thank you for your lovely review Karl! Buying your first home can be so daunting, we are so happy to make your experience a positive one!!
CLS Money | Mortgage Brokers is rated 4.9 based on 2,080 reviews