CLS Money - Mortgage Brokers Reviews

Read CLS Money - Mortgage Brokers Reviews

info@clsmoney.com

6-7, Claydons Lane, Rayleigh

Tell us how CLS Money - Mortgage Brokers made you happy
Complete Fraud and waste of time.
I must say I wasn’t impressed at all with the customer service or the level of professionalism/knowledge of the job. On the customer service side, there was a lot to be desired. I was constantly chasing emails up for an answer, sometimes it would take over 4 days to get a response. Eventually, I had to call the main office and speak to a member of the client relationship team. She was more helpful and did get our mortgage adviser to reply a bit quicker but by that time we were already annoyed. On the amount of money we could borrow for our mortgage this was a complete joke. I think the girl had just plucked some random figures out of the air. We were advised that we could get a mortgage of £345k which was good and worked with our budget. Then suddenly after about 2 weeks (mainly with me chasing and not getting any reply) we were told that we cant now have a mortgage for that amount and it was dropped by 67k to 278k. We said that this is ridiculous and we would need a minimum of 290k. we were then told that this was impossible and there isn’t a ‘’lender out there that will offer 290k’’. Funny that we have now had a mortgage offer confirmed and agreed with HSBC for 290k when we used another broker, guess he has a magic wand and found someone out there. Personally I think that as we weren’t a typical application, this adviser at CLS didn’t really want the bother of trying to find us another lender which was also backed up by the fact that she never even tried to contact us again to see if we were interested in the offer or if she could be of any further help. Maybe we were just unlucky and there probably are some very good members of this company who do really try. But it shouldn’t be a lottery with who you get. Another point I am concerned that some of the reviews on this website are fake as they contain very similar posts and are using almost identical usernames and of course they're all 5 stars. See the example below.
I can’t recommend CLS enough! Being a first time buyer and knowing nothing about mortgages or even if we could get a mortgage due to our credit, Ryan and Rachael did everything for us from start to finish and found us a great mortgage. Even with lockdown and other obstacles along the way we always felt in safe hands throughout the whole process! Very informative, professional, friendly and worked really quickly whilst keeping us updated at every step along the way. I would highly recommend to anybody looking for a mortgage especially if there are any issues with credit!
I chose CLS due to their excellent reviews and all I can say is I’m so glad I did. You are always updated every step of the way. A special thanks to Rachael who phoned and emailed me to keep me up to day.
Great service yet again from the team. Would recommended CLS to friends/family as they make your life so easy when trying to find a mortgage and you're always kept up to date on developments as they happen. Special thanks to Charlotte and Victoria.
Amy is currently sorting my mortgage for me and I have to say she has made this so stress free for me.. She is so friendly and reassuring.. I can email or ring her anytime and I always get a very quick response from her... She always says if I have any problems or I'm worried about anything about my case I can just ring her and she is very reassuring.. I would highly recommend Amy
After being turned down on a couple of applications, we almost have up. I then came across CLS in Google search. Ryan did a sterling job. He even called me on a Sunday🤗As first time buyers, we were overwhelmed by the whole process, but Ryan was always there to answer our questions. Later in Drew took over- I can not praise her enough. Always replied to my emails almost instantly. I will be using CLS in the future and recommend to my friends.
Hi Selina, Thank you for your kind recommendation! Finding a suitable mortgage deal to help you purchase your first home together has been an absolute pleasure, and we’re so pleased you're happy with the advice and support you have received from Ryan and Drew :) Wishing you both all the best Team CLS
Very responsive on email/phone willing to chase 3rd parties for answer to eliminate waiting times. Good advise for someone like me as self employed
Hi Darren, Thank you very much for your kind review! It's always lovely to receive feedback and we're so pleased to hear that you are happy with our services :) Wishing you all the best! Team CLS
Having been messed about by another mortgage broker (who assured us we could get a mortgage post DMP/with a default, then couldn't deliver) I approached CLS with some trepidation and a fair amount of caution. I needn't have worried. James Oakley was our adviser, and I couldn't have asked for better. James was very helpful, honest and supportive throughout the whole process. He kept us up to date at every step of the way and was always contactable when I had questions and concerns (of which I had a few!). I genuinely don't think we'd be moving home if it wasn't for James, I unreservedly recommend him and CLS, and fully intend to use them when I re-mortgage.
We were one of those tricky customers with a unique position that wouldn’t allow for your everyday mortgage. From our first enquiry as to whether we could apply for a mortgage to actually having a mortgage accepted took about a month from start to finish. Particular thanks to Rachel and Victoria who personally dealt with our application. Both super friendly and always on hand. Rachel even called me out of hours.
It took me nearly six months of the sale being on and off.But throughout it all Amy was there she was answering my questions returning my calls just couldn’t do enough to help
From start to finish very professional. Always available to answer questions and very quick response! Excellent service. I’m so pleased as having a bad credit score I thought I had no hope but CLS proved me wrong!
Amy and Melissa were really helpful through the process. Very responsive, answering all my queries.
CLS have been a delight to work with. They have kept us informed at every step - great customer service.
I'm glad I choose CLS . Jess was superb with frequent updates and news on my mortgage . And I found all the team very helpful .
An overall great experience with CLS (and Rachael as my broker). I liked that it's a tech-savvy broker that uses a mobile app to manage the ongoing conversation and exchange of documents. Making an application as a self-employed business owner has its challenges and other brokers (Habito, L&C) turned me away rather quickly. CLS rose to the challenge and was able to secure a mortgage with solid terms. Really grateful that they put in the time and effort to make a life-goal come true.
We are over the moon at the service we received from CLS Money. As first time buyers we were very anxious about the process as a whole, however the broker Jamie and his colleague Vicky were invaluable in the process of us gaining a mortgage and we cannot thank them enough.
If you are reading this, you probably are thinking if CLS are worth it. Well I was in your position a few months ago and now I am writing this review inside our New House full of moving boxes! CLS made it happen. Thank you to Jake for that call back. Thank you to Paul for getting that AIP. Thanks to Emma , Hannah , Amy for always always updating us and having so much patience. You have nothing to loose and everything to gain. Pick up the phone and call them. They are reliable and will be on your side till the end. Many thanks CLS for changing our lives. - J MARTINEZ
Ryan and Emma have been absolutely Superb! After disappointment last year securing a mortgage they have helped us every step of the way keeping us up to date and boosting our confidence getting our mortgage this time! Brilliant!
We have had a really good experience with Hannah who has been quick to update us on how things have been progressing with our mortgage application and has always been happy to answer any questions.
CLS Money - Mortgage Brokers is rated 4.93 based on 1,704 reviews