CLS Money - Mortgage Brokers Reviews

Read CLS Money - Mortgage Brokers Reviews

info@clsmoney.com

6-7, Claydons Lane, Rayleigh

Tell us how CLS Money - Mortgage Brokers made you happy
CLS dealt with my application quickly and efficiently. I couldn’t believe how quickly I received my offer, highly recommended.
Due to inheritance money taking longer than expected we both decided not to pursue right now. However, the speed and the professionalism were second to none. My queries were replied within minutes of downloading CLS Money app Everything was perfect. Easy to use and speed of light reply. I will definitely recommend to friends.
Great service
Could not be happier with how Melissa and Shannon dealt with my case. Melissa and Shannon chased up my provider tirelessly as they were being very slow as banks are. Melissa kept me updated every step of the way leaving me relaxed and confident that my case was in capable hands. I didn’t even realise my fixed rate was coming to an end but CLS money were on the ball with it having helped me get my mortgage in the first place. Really appreciate the follow up. Brilliant from start to finish.
Fantastic service from start to finish. Great communication and friendly staff, they found me a great mortgage. Highly recommend. Sue Bruns was simply perfect.
thanks everybody for all your hard work i would recommend this friendly company to to anybody big thank you everybody peter sherwin
Very happy with this service
Great company. The staff are friendly and professional and go out of their way to help. Steve, James and Emma are lovely and Emma was fantastic, really on the ball and efficient. Thank you so much guys 🥰
Emma Mitchell was brilliant with our right to buy communication was second to none and always there to answer questions
Jamie Selby and Lauren Passmore were my mortgage brokers and between them they did a excellent job. They made the process smooth and easy keeping me updated whilst making sure I had sent them all the information they needed. My case was difficult as I only had 1 years books with a excellent credit score, when others told me I wouldn't get a mortgage they went the extra mile and got me one. Well done Jamie and Lauren. Regards Mrs L.Rusling
I got my property through right to buy scheme. I would highly recommend CLS Money. My advisor Amy has walked with me throughout the process and kept weekly contact with to see how far I was with the council. Very professional and understanding especially when council were delaying to respond. Amy always reassured and she was very understanding of the anxiety I was at times going through.
CLS Money have been great through the whole process. They’ve helped me and my partner with everything step by step. They’ve provided us with the right information and was always ready to answer any questions we had as well as getting the mortgage offer within no time. Honesty great company and great people specially Ellis who mainly communicate with us.
CLS helped us secure our mortgage and supported from start to finish, making everything simple for us. CLS gave us valuable advice and helped us arrange everything including insurances along with pointing us in the right direction for a speedy completion. Thank you
Fantastic service from start to finish. Great communication and friendly staff, they found me a great deal on my BTL mortgage. Highly recommend CLS, will be using them again!
100% recommend CLS with a low credit score and partner is self employed and they were able to find me a mortgage. They made the process very simple and communicates all the way through. I had difficulties through out my process with the house but Amy from CLS phoned me constantly every couple of weeks to see where we were at and generally made me feel better about the process. When I couldn’t get in touch with my solicitor CLS also helped to check what was happening and they have been fantastic..I have now moved into my house stress free! Thank-you Paul and Amy
Great service. Excellent support from beginning to end.
My mortgage has been dealt with by a lady called Lauren passmore and I can’t speak highly enough of her firstly of the job she has done getting all the documents we needed to send to her explaining it step by step making sure I new what I needed to send and second about the way she speaks to you and makes you feel that you are the only case she is dealing with, To me and my family getting a mortgage is probably the most important choice we have made in life and she has made it effortless for us to deal with, constantly keeping us up to date with the process, and to me it feels like she has gone above and beyond what she should be doing, I would highly recommend cls dealing with any mortgage just on the basis that Lauren would be dealing with it
My god what a bunch of amazing ladies you have!!!!! Frankie, Abbey, and Emma we love you to bits you worked yourselfs into the ground to make our remortgage happen you three and everyone are a credit to CLS Money. Thank you so so much Mr and Mrs Clarke
Second to none service and very personalised. Sue was extremely helpful. I would recommend to any of my friends.
My advisor was Jake. The customer service was outstanding and Jake did everything he could to make the process as seamless and easy as possible. I would highly recommend this service to anyone.
CLS Money - Mortgage Brokers is rated 4.93 based on 1,707 reviews