CLS Money - Mortgage Brokers Reviews

Read CLS Money - Mortgage Brokers Reviews

info@clsmoney.com

6-7, Claydons Lane, Rayleigh

Tell us how CLS Money - Mortgage Brokers made you happy
We have dealt with Ellis, Rachael and Ellen throughout the process of getting a mortgage / life insurance and they were all really helpful and knowledgeable! Bad credit needn’t be a worry when you’re dealing with CLS - we will definitely use again the future.
CLS has been brilliant throughout the mortgage process, but I want to give a special shoutout to Amy Randall, we haven't had to chase our solicitors even once. Amy sorted everything, she was extremely professional and a pleasure to deal with on the phone!!
Amy Randall has been the biggest help throughout the mortgage process, I'm so happy that we used solicitors that CLS recommended, Amy took away all of the stress associated with buying a house! THANK YOU!
CLS has been amazing!! We want to give a special shoutout to Amy! Thank you so much for all your help!
Amy is brilliant at her job, she has been so helpful, I'm so glad that she was there for our legal work!
CLS have been fantastic! Amy has now helped us on the purchase of 3 properties and has been great every time. Excellent communication and always happy to explain and assist, always made the process much more efficient and stress free. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend!
I can confirm that CLs are very good.
Staff are confident and know what they are doing.
Extremely happy with the service I received from CLS, Charlotte was excellent. I would also like to say a massive thank you to Amy who kept us up to date all the way through 🙌🏼
CLS has just helped us with our 3rd mortgage and I would honestly never go elsewhere! We were kept up to date at every stage of the transaction and Amy was really helpful!
We had a fantastic experience with Ryan, he was easy to speak to making you feel at ease, very professional and quick to set up our mortgage with no stress. I would highly recommend Ryan and CLS Money. Thanks again!
Amy has gone above and beyond in helping me with the solicitors and searches ect would highly recommend
We couldn't recommend CLS Money enough.

Amy Randall handled our case and she was brilliant. She kept us in the loop always, pushed and chased issues for us and we are so thankful we have been able to complete our purchase.

Amy has a lovely manner and it feels as though you are speaking to a friend everytime she calls, She even called on the day we completed to congratulate us. As a first time buyer we are extremely grateful with the service provided.

Thank you!!
We got passed about a little bit at first but Amy Randall has been our final help and she has been fantastic
Amy has been a great help in liaising between myself, the lender and the solicitor. She’s kept me informed throughout and made, what could have been a stressful time, much more bearable with her cheerful, professional manner.
If you are reading this, you probably are thinking if CLS are worth it. Well I was in your position a few months ago and now I am writing this review inside our New House full of moving boxes! CLS made it happen. Thank you to Jake for that call back. Thank you to Paul for getting that AIP. Thanks to Emma , Hannah , Amy for always always updating us and having so much patience. You have nothing to loose and everything to gain. Pick up the phone and call them. They are reliable and will be on your side till the end. Many thanks CLS for changing our lives. -
J MARTINEZ
CLS were on it from the day I made the initial contact. Due to the property being purchased going through probate they secured an extension and made frequent contact chasing all parties. Very happy
This is the 1st mortgage I’ve obtained through CLS and the quality of service I’ve received from my adviser Jess has been excellent. The specialist mortgage found met my needs and was better than what was recommended by estate agent brokers.
The process is made very easy due to the great team work and professional approach by all at CLS. Thankyou Jess for holding my hand throughout! You've been amazing!
Ryan and Emma have been absolutely Superb! After disappointment last year securing a mortgage they have helped us every step of the way keeping us up to date and boosting our confidence getting our mortgage this time! Brilliant!
Ryan and Emma were so helpful and reassuring throughout the whlle process. I really couldn't have asked for more- what a great team.
I would recommend CLS to others and use again in future. I needed a bad credit mortgage which CLS were able to arrange for me. The staff have been fantastic throughout my application process, the whole thing ran very smoothly with Ryan and Emma being in touch regularly to keep me updated.
CLS Money - Mortgage Brokers is rated 4.93 based on 1,542 reviews