CLS Money - Mortgage Brokers Reviews

Read CLS Money - Mortgage Brokers Reviews

info@clsmoney.com

6-7, Claydons Lane, Rayleigh

Tell us how CLS Money - Mortgage Brokers made you happy
Charlotte and Sian were a pleasure to work with; they were communicative, friendly and efficient throughout. My estate agent even commented on how great Charlotte was after a conversation with her. Thank you both!
From enquiry to completion all staff at CLS were 100% on the ball. Amy chased all parties very well to push things along. Very pleased.
Cannot recommend CLS highly enough. Huge thank you to Jamie and Sophie for being amazing! Really good customer focused care. Brilliant communication. Would definitely use them again if I buy property in the future.
It took me nearly six months of the sale being on and off.But throughout it all Amy was there she was answering my questions returning my calls just couldn’t do enough to help
Can’t recommend CLS enough. Missy, Sian and Amy were all so attentive and thoughtful throughout the process. I don’t plan on moving for a long time… but when I do - I’ll be going straight back to CLS to manage it! Thanks guys!
I would highly recommend CLS. The staff are friendly, helpful and great at what they do especially Sian, Amy and Rachel! They really helped us throughout the whole process and helped make it as stress free as possible. We are first time buyers and their support was great!
Amy and her team at CLS money were absolutely phenomenal. Not once in a long 6 month process with the sale did Amy ever drop the ball, not rely, forget to chase anything up. All services were far above standard throughout. I could not recommend them more and I will be using them if I ever need to again in the future.
I have used their service twice now and have been so impressed with the results achieved and their personal touch. Allways kept up to date and really appreciate their chasing of other parties on your behalf from start to finish. I Will be using again and highly recomend to all.
Nice professional service with lovely friendly staff. I would recommend these guys and girls.
We have had a number of staff members helping with different aspects of our house purchase and all have been very supportive and organised.
Everyone at CLS made the entire experience as stress free as possible. Communication was always their priority and they made the process of buying far less stressful than I've experienced before. Can't recommend them highly enough. Thank you everyone!
Tom Duncan and Amy Randall was very helpful throughout the process. They both went above and beyond to help us secure our mortgage
Excellent service, at start Harry Maynard and then Amy Randle always there to help. Quick response to all queries. Would recommend to all.
Got the best possible service from all involved from the start to the finish. Kept me informed every step of the way, and nothing was too much trouble. Would recommend and definitely use again if I have to. Thanks all.
I received excellent service from Amy Randall from CLS. Very polite and she had great customer service.
amazing service thanks for helping to do the remortgage Amy Melisa and everyone who works CLS money 👍👍
CLS have delivered again! In a sjort period of time you have helped me achieve some of my long term goals. Excellent Service from Ellis, Rachael & Amy from start to finish. Mortgage offer within 3 weeks, Communication is Excellent with a wealth of knowledge and experience. Fast with responses to questions and emails, and easy to get hold of on the phone if required. Couldn't ask for more. If your after a mortgage, whether you have perfect credit or some blips in the past, give CLS a call. I have no doubt they will be able to help you. Thank you again CLS!
CLS Money - Mortgage Brokers is rated 4.93 based on 1,651 reviews