CLS Money - Mortgage Brokers Reviews

Read CLS Money - Mortgage Brokers Reviews

info@clsmoney.com

6-7, Claydons Lane, Rayleigh

Tell us how CLS Money - Mortgage Brokers made you happy
I had a complex income, with a mix of basic salary, commission, company shares and rental income. I'd also selected a commercial property that I was applying for planning permission to get converted to residential use. Tom and Rachel managed to help me navigate the whole process and matched me with a decent fixed rate deal from a mainstream lender. Over the moon. Thanks guys.
Myself and husband had been declined a mortgage and was told by another broker that we would not be able to get a mortgage, we thought we would give it another go , found CLS money and Jamie selby , he assured us there must be a way, so he took us down the road once more and overcame any issues that were thrown at us, covid and being self employed being a huge factor, Jamie did what he said he got us our mortgage and now we are on the exciting journey of waiting to exchange and complete for our new home! Thank you Jamie, also there was a lady whose name was abbey that had some input so thank you to her also
Andrew explained everything so well right from the start, he was honest & gave me the confidence we could get what we needed & was always available, he really knows his stuff!! From our first call to mortgage offer was so quick & was genuinely a totally stress free experience. Well done & thank you Andrew & Gemma.
I went to CLS after failing to get a mortgage from a free online broker due to a single missed payment a year ago. That broker wanted to keep applying to different lenders with no checking of whether I would fit the actual lending criteria. I called CLS and Tom D was incredibly helpful, he listened to my circumstances, matched me with a lender who would accept people in my position and got me an agreement in principle the same day. Gemma B then picked up the case and was very responsive and proactive, really helping to speed up the underwriting process. I paid just under £400 for all of this and I couldn’t be happier with the value, I don’t think I’d have secured the mortgage I needed without them.
Customer service was excellent, all of our questions were answered and any queries we had were explained. Our broker was always available either through the app or email and kept us updated through the process. We went to many brokers before CLS but none of them were as good as Tom who spoke us through all the confusing stuff for first time buyers!
Every other mortgage broker made it sound impossible for me to get a mortgage with my credit history but CLS money went above and beyond to help me secure a mortgage. 100% would recommend Tom Duncan very impressed with his work.
Was fantastic service really helpful. Helped remortgage it was so straightforward would recommend!
Frankie and Rachael were great, clear and swift communication with a friendly and efficient service. Would certainly recommend. Thank you.
I can’t put into words how much my partner and I appreciate all at CLS money; A special thank you to Angela LIttle who has been nothing but compassionate, kind and so thorough throughout this process you truly have helped us start our new chapter of having our own home. We would also like to thank Emma Mitchell who has been so helpful and went above and beyond to ensure everything has ran smoothly and made the experience for first time buyers a happy one. Thank you again so much; if anyone needs help with buying a home CLS money is the place. Amazing company and an even more amazing team.
After being let down by my previous mortgage broker. Melissa and Victoria really stepped up to help and arrange my two mortgages. They are friendly helpful and efficient. They kept me informed at all times And sorted any issues that came up quickly and confidently. Making a stressful time a lot easier to deal with. Thank you ladies for all your help! From a very great-full client. 😊
How do you explain perfection ? Charlotte Q and Rach have been absolute angels! Charlotte was so quick in getting our initial DIP so we could secure our first home - nothing was too much and no question was too silly. Thank you girls so much I cant express enough how amazing you are! If you're not using CLS you're not getting the best!
Absolutely fantastic from start to finish Emma and Rachel kept me in the loop all way highly recommended absolutely fantastic service
Steve Wand and his team were amazing. They have taken the pain and confusion away from the process of buying our first property. They have managed to get us the best mortgage and insurance deals specifically tailored to our circumstances and have managed to sort an even better mortgage deal even after one was already approved. As we were busy with work, they have taken the responsibility in chasing everything for us so we were on course all the time. Fantastic service throughout.
absolutely fantastic service from the start. Ryan H was my broker and he couldn't have done more or been more helpful. Rachel Mwas assistant on my case and again fantastic work. Continual updates, answered any queires. Would highly highly recommend
Amazing, from beginning to end CLS looked after us all the way with great communication. They ensures we secured the mortgage to buy the house of our dreams.
I dealt with James Alabaster earlier today and I'm amazed at the quality of the advice I've received. I've dealt with a few "Advisers" in the past few months and all have been shockingly poor and most unwilling to actually advise and are obviously only interested in making easy money. James we well spoken, polite, clearly knowledgeable and was a consummate professional. I highly recommend this company, based solely on a 13 minute phone call with James. I very much look forward to dealing with them again.
Ryan Hall is a fantastic asset to the company. With regular updates throughout the whole process. Was easy to deal with and worth every penny. I will recommend to everyone!
CLS money have been excellent from the very beginning. We originally went through another broker who could not secure us a mortgage on a difficult property. However CLS went above and beyond to get us a deal we were happy with. They were easy to get in contact with and very knowledgable in their space. I would highly recommend them to others. Thanks for the hard work.
Outstanding service, outstanding communication! Highly recommended this company, Sue and Emma have been the most amazing people to deal with, thank you for keeping us so well informed!!!
Fantastic service, very thankful for making the process run smoothly! Second time using CLS and I will be using again!
CLS Money - Mortgage Brokers is rated 4.93 based on 1,753 reviews