Cleva Europe Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cleva Europe Ltd
Read Cleva Europe Ltd Reviews

About Cleva Europe Ltd:

Cleva is a world leading manufacturer of vacuum cleaners and outdoor power equipment. We are the manufacturer and official UK distributor of Vacmaster® wet and dry vacuum cleaners and LawnMaster® cordless outdoor lawnmowers and garden tools.

sales@cleva-uk.com

Daryn Kinsella-Wood
Cleva Europe Ltd 5 star review on 11th February 2020
Crispin Brabner
More Photos & Videos
Speedy delivery, great updates on email with order status
Bought the WD30L vacuum cleaner to replace a tired Titan. It is far quieter and the suction is very good. Needed some advice on the PTO rating and spare bags. On both occasions the customer support was excellent, quick and efficient. Highly recommend this product
Prompt and efficient service - excellent product. Highly recommend.
Excellent product prompt delivery
An absolute pleasure in purchasing my chosen goods from you. Brilliant item thank you.
Early days yet but seems like a good vacuum.
very easy web site to use and prompt service
Excellent service
Good service and prompt delivery
Thank you for a great product and swift delivery.
very good product
First class service at Cleva. I will certainly be using them again. Information on products are very good and clear.
It was such an easy site to use with quick payment and quick delivery too.
A very happy customer.

Thank you.
Very prompt efficient service. It arrived sooner than expected. Clear instructions and easy to assemble.
Top marks all round! I had a couple if questions before purchasing my outdoor vac for artificial lawn and they were promptly answered. Then Upon ordering, I accidentally managed to set my work address as my delivery address even though I’m working from home at the moment and then as soon as I realised after placing the order, I requested an update to the delivery address and this was dealt with most efficiently and then when the product arrived very quickly, I put it to use and was so impressed with its performance - does exactly what it says so top marks for both customer service and the product itself. I had never bought from cleva before but would not hesitate to recommend and will keep my eyes peeled for future purchases 😄
Great company. I am using Vacmaster hoover since 10 years. Thank you
The service I received was first class I would recommend cleva Europe Ltd.
Fast efficient service with an excellent product
Ordered online on Friday with estimated 1-2 day delivery but understandably noted might be longer due to current situation. Couldn’t believe it arrived on the Saturday morning! Well packaged (thank you courier) and complete.
Website ordering was easy and even got a discount for first order, thank you
Excellent company reliable delivery times and very reasonable prices 👍
Would definitely use again.
Cleva Europe Ltd is rated 4.83 based on 602 reviews