Cleva Europe Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Cleva Europe Ltd

About Cleva Europe Ltd: Cleva is a world leading manufacturer of vacuum cleaners and outdoor power equipment. We are the manufacturer and official UK distributor of Vacmaster wet and dry vacuum cleaners and Cleva cordless Vacuum cleaners.

sales@cleva-uk.com

"Best price I could find and very fast delivery, impressed 😀"
"The instruction manual on my second purchase the 30 ltr. vacmaster and ash tank took a bit of understanding butwe persevered and finally got the machine complete. It works fine"
"Speedy response to my questions relating to the products. Helpful advice given. Order delivered within 24 hours. Very pleased so far."
"Brilliant item at a great price."
"Easy to order and quick delivery 👍🏼"
"Very happy with the service, and delivery. Vacmaster vacuum is very good quality and design, very pleased and would recommend."
"Fast delivery, thank you"
"Nice and easy to order against the product code and delivered promptly. Not at all difficult. Thank you"
"Quick delivery. Good machine that does the job very well"
"good fast service"
"Absolutely perfect."
"The best hoover I have ever owned, we own a hot tub and it's a nightmare trying to scoop the little bit of water out the bottom with "Mavis" yes we have named her it a simple process, each to move around and love the extended hose and lead. We are renovating our house and it has been a life saver."
"The advice provided by the Cleva help desk was very helpful and saved me buying a more expensive dehumidifier than I needed. Once ordered the dehumidifier arrived the next day and so far has proved to perform well. I will certainly buy direct from Cleva in future."
"Excellent customer service, prompt, efficient and the article arrive on time and is in excellent working order. Highly recommend this company."
"Very pleased with product and customer service. Parcelforce however, took two days to get the product to me rather than the promised next day delivery. Product was in it's original box with a big postage label stuck on it. It would have been better if the product in it's original box had been placed in a cardboard box so that the postage label could have been stuck on that rather than the product's box as it was a present for a relative and didn't look good with a large postage label stuck on it."
"Delivery took a while to arrive but other than that all good."
"I never give anyone 5 stars, but the goods arrived promptly, and what more can you ask?"
"My recent purchase from Cleva Europe was delivered rapidly and initial operation of unit indicates it to be a very efficient piece of cleaning equipment. I am very impressed with my dealing with Cleva Europe and would not hesitate to confirm that, based on this purchase, I rate Cleva Europe to be one of the best on-line companies that I have dealt with, well done Cleva Europe, thank you."
"Quick service, great product"
"I cannot fault the speed and efficiency of service. I have already used the wet/dry vac. It works really well and is more powerful than I had expected. In my view it is excellent value for money."
Cleva Europe Ltd is rated 4.83 based on 269 reviews