Cleva Europe Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cleva Europe Ltd
Read Cleva Europe Ltd Reviews

About Cleva Europe Ltd:

Cleva is a world leading manufacturer of vacuum cleaners and outdoor power equipment. We are the manufacturer and official UK distributor of Vacmaster® wet and dry vacuum cleaners and LawnMaster® cordless outdoor lawnmowers and garden tools.

sales@cleva-uk.com

Unit 20 The Chiller,, Baker's Yard, Christon Rd

Brilliant, efficient and helpful service.
Posted 1 hour ago
Great service
Excellent mower, fantastic rapid delivery at a price cheaper than anywhere else. Great also that spare parts will be available in the future. Very happy customer.
Very happy with item
You cannot beat thesr blowers Keep one at my work unit .and the black Remote one at home.even the dog loves it in the garden when it's scorching! My wife Thinks its fantastic in the garden . Even the other units around me are going to buy one
Does what it say I now have 6 of these great machines
Easy to deal with, great prices, fast delivery, fabulous product.
Good response to email enquiries. Excellent fast delivery
Fast efficient service. Ordering was easy and item arrived promptly.
Good service , arrived on time and in good condition .
Ordered and delivered next day. Turned the robot back into a lean mean grass chopping machine.
I ordered some dustbags plus a PTFE reuseable filter (p/n 951333), colour white. The order arrived 4 days later, but unfortunately with the wrong filter. A standard yellow disposable filter (p/n 950133) had been picked and delivered. I advised Cleva by e-mail, who rapidly agreed to replace the filter. The incorrect one was collected 4 days later. The correct part was delivered 2 days after that. The Vacmaster is now back to full working order.
Brilliant customer service from seller. The mower arrived quickly and well packaged. Excellent comms to let me know when it was arriving
Can’t rate longevity as I only had the mower for a week, easy to assemble and cut all 3 of our lawns on 1 and 2/3rds batteries very well and excellent at collecting the grass, but; it’s bone dry here atm! So far so good 👍
I had a few questions before I purchased the robot mower and they replied very quickly, which is more than can be said for some of the main stream manufacturers that I asked. Top service.
Excellent item that does what it says it will do. Quality pays. Thank yo for a 5* item.
Prompt and efficient service with a product that so far meets expectations
Very happy with my purchase will be ordering again very soon thankyou
Excellent service so good I bought two robotic mowers
The ordering and information on web site was good but delivery promise was not met
Cleva Europe Ltd is rated 4.83 based on 1,192 reviews