Cleva Europe Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cleva Europe Ltd
Read Cleva Europe Ltd Reviews

About Cleva Europe Ltd:

Cleva is a world leading manufacturer of vacuum cleaners and outdoor power equipment. We are the manufacturer and official UK distributor of Vacmaster® wet and dry vacuum cleaners and LawnMaster® cordless outdoor lawnmowers and garden tools.

sales@cleva-uk.com

Excellent and speedy service, will definitely be using this company again.
top! Fast delivery! nice!
Excellent company to deal with. Efficient service with prompt delivery. Great product.
Quick delivery and vacuum is great, very powerful and ideal for workshop cleaning, which is reason for buying, not tried wet pickup yet but sure that will be good also
Excellent communication and product
Good product at good price delivered quickly
I've already done this.
Excellent service very quick delivery
Good service delivered on time.
Easy to order and quick delivery, what's not to like.
Nice to be able to buy spares for your appliances easily and quickly and not at an extortionate price.
Amazing customer service. Quickly identified the issue and sent a replacement which arrived the day he said it would and it is now back working perfectly. His name is Ben and he was a joy. So helpful and polite, thank you!
Brilliant service and even better product. Would recommend highly.
Delivered quickly and efficiently. Product as expected
Some small garden items get clogged in the hose tube and the brush attachment which is not wide enough to enable these items to travel the length of the tube into the bin.
I bought the Air Mover to give me airflow whilst on my turbo trainer. I run on 3 (max).

It's fantastic and reduces sweat by 99% and HR by 10bpm.

Only wish would be the ability to control the speeds remotely. I currently leave it on max and turn it on when I've warmed up.

Recommended.
Cleva Europe Ltd 5 star review on 15th October 2020
Delivery was fast and free. So far the robotic mower and great, when I emailed customer service with a question they got back to me right away... cannot fault them at all
I LOVE my vacmaster and the bits that go with it. We use to clean the hot tub too and the power and results are amazing.
Very good product and prompt service
I received my vacmaster which I specifically purchased for the artifical lawn, I was very disappointed with the general levels of suction especially when the garden attachment was added this was even worse.
As also advised directly the artificial grass vacuum is designed to be used on wet artifical grass this significantly improves cleaning performance, please water the grass with a hose to improve pick up. For stubborn areas where there is moss or heavy dirt the smaller tools can be used to provide more direct suction. The vacuum is not intended to collect leaves up the hose or in the tank, the vacuum does however convert to a blower so that the grass can be cleared of leaves and that they can be blown into a pile for easy disposal. Hope this helps, if you do have any further issues please contact us again.
Cleva Europe Ltd is rated 4.83 based on 770 reviews