Cleva Europe Ltd Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Cleva Europe Ltd

About Cleva Europe Ltd: Cleva is a world leading manufacturer of vacuum cleaners and outdoor power equipment. We are the manufacturer and official UK distributor of Vacmaster wet and dry vacuum cleaners and Cleva cordless Vacuum cleaners.

sales@cleva-uk.com

"Great service"
"Pleasure to do business with Quick and easy fast delivery"
"Very helpful Customer Service. Vacmaster Quiet 20 HEPA | VK1520SIWC-H13 was delivered promptly on time stated, and oh my god! what a toy! it out performs the Edward i just blew up after 6 years, hands down. Great buy, great company so far. Cheers"
"Goods arrived on time well packaged, no damage to box and for the price the article does what it says on the box"
"Quick and easy, thanks."
"Great product. No invoice or receipt supplied. Really need that for my accounts."
Hi Mr Coneron,

I apologise that you didn't receive your invoice. They are supplied as standard with every order, so it's not clear why you haven't received yours. I've sent another to the email address supplied, if you don't receive then please don't hesitate to contact us directly and we can verify that we have the correct details.

Kind Regards,

Aimee
Customer Service Coordinator
"Excellent service. Thank you for sorting the delivery problem so quickly even though it wasn't your fault."
"Very good service, part of the steel pipe was damaged, emailed and they sorted new part in the post that day, waiting for it to arrive, would certainly use them again"
"Goods arrived without any motice. Would help if notification of despatch would help"
"not received parcel"
Good Morning Mr Morgan,

Thanks for your review. As I mentioned when I contacted you, your order was delayed due to an error from our courier. Your order was re-sent the same day, and I can see that it was delivered to you on Saturday.

Kind Regards
"Placed the order for vacuum cleaner Sunday afternoon, delivered to my house by Tuesday afternoon as quoted. Good service,well done."
"Had to go direct to Cleva for hoover bags as there is no one who sells them locally in Chesterfield, and yet I bought the hoover at B&Q in C/field. Other than that Cleva online was easy to deal with no problem at all."
"Excellent service and price, what more can I say, thank you."
"Great service,"
"Excellent explanation of the product, delivery as promised and product works well."
"The delivery was made on the date provided and the product was packaged sensibly, with only a cardboard box needing to be recycled. well done!"
"I've never heard of Cleva until I did some research on a new vacuum cleaner for my workshop. After reading many reviews I decided to purchase a VacMaster Wet & Dry VQ1530SFDC/1500W/30L. It arrived very quickly and so far has proved to be great purchase. I had a question about the machine and Cleva were very prompt with a concise reply. I'm very impressed with Cleva and their customer service. Highly recommended."
"Great service, they were very helpful. Would recommend."
Cleva Europe Ltd is rated 4.81 based on 357 reviews