Cleva Europe Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Cleva Europe Ltd

About Cleva Europe Ltd: Cleva is a world leading manufacturer of vacuum cleaners and outdoor power equipment. We are the manufacturer and official UK distributor of Vacmaster wet and dry vacuum cleaners.

sales@cleva-uk.com

"Product came on time and is easy to assemble and it’s great to use"
"Good product delivered on time. Helpful customer service when credit card transaction appeared to fail."
"Very easy online ordering, highly recommended"
"I purchased the cleva Joey cordless. Deliverd promptly, packaged well, but minimally mostly in recyclable card. It looks beautiful and performs above all expectations. it is FAR better than the Dyson v6 I had previously. It has an amazing little button thing that you press with your foot when you are using it, on the roller attachment, and hidden blades inside it press down and cut any long hair that has got wrapped around the rotating brush. We have several long haired people in our house and we means we are forever blocking the drains and having to de-hair vacuums. This one went months until we had to do the first proper dismantle and dehair of the roller (obviously taking care to avoid the built in blades). The battery lasts longer than the Dyson, the lights are a nice touch, it fits under furniture and kitchen plinths more easily. I also prefer how you can easily switch it onto high or low setting and then you don't have to keep the trigger pressed down. I have never loved a vacuum so much! It's so easy to remove the handheld part for cleaning, or for dusting or stairs or crevices etc. I love the charging stand it came with too, although I keep the attachments in a nearby drawer to make it look a bit more sleek, the vacuum is so pretty and useful that instead of hiding it away, we keep in on the charger stand in a corner of our hallway, so its easy to grab and use upstairs or downstairs. Finally the spare filter is a thoughtful extra, because the suction does decrease when it needs changing but you can just pop in the spare and carry on with whatever you are doing, and then clean and dry the other one for next time. We only have carpet on the hall/2 flights of stairs and landings, and one rug, with the rest being wood/laminate/tiles but its great on all and copes with our hair, cat hair (& escaped cat litter) and everything else a regular vacuum would. I've just come here to do the review and the price is even lower and I thought it was a bargain when I got it for £95ish!! After vacuuming, I often can't stop myself from saying out loud "I love this vacuum""
"very good"
"The customer service is excellent and the order arrived very quickly."
"Quick delivery and best price on the internet."
"I wish all companies could provide such an easy and efficient service, I live in the Scottish Highlands which usually means an £18 surcharge for deliveries, Cleva not only didn't charge anything they gave a discount code of £5, the vacuum cleaner arrived exactly when they said it would."
"The item was delivered very promptly and I am extremely happy with it."
"I am happy with the product and Cleva seem to care."
"New shed/workshop arriving this week and needed a shop vac to try to keep the sawdust down. The Vacmaster 20 arrived very promptly and I am particularly impressed with both the performance and build quality. It is hard to imagine a better machine at any price!"
"Great product at a fantastic price. Really pleased. Delivery was quick. Would of liked it to have a drain off fitted like it showed in the video but no a big issue. Highly recommended this product. How long it lasts is key."
"Excellent results with this and a very good price. Does all that I wanted and more."
"Bought online, delivered pretty quickly and no delivery charge. Better than Amazon for 6 dustbags. Excellent."
"I bought a Vacmaster Multi 15 | VQ1115P for a reasonable price. It does the job and doesn't occupy a space. Vacuum power is good. No problem with delivery."
"Excellent Service"
"Very quick delivery.Good value for the price."
"Excellent transaction in every respect. Many thanks"
"Outstanding!!! Ordered 11am received the unit 10am following morning. Exactly as described, not as well built as our trade units, but with a 2 year warranty & low cost very happy with the purchase. Considering a second unit."
"Easy to order, good price, deliverd promptly, no problems."
Cleva Europe Ltd is rated 4.83 based on 242 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!