hampers.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend hampers.com
Read hampers.com Reviews

About hampers.com:

Hampers.com is the online website for Clearwater Hampers LTD, one of the largest gift hamper companies in the UK, supplying food, wine & gifts, all year round.

Established in 1979 and based in Abingdon, Oxfordshire. Hampers.com brings you the finest quality food & drink hampers to send as gifts to the UK and Worldwide.

With Free UK Delivery and great customer service, you need to look no further for luxury hampers to send at Christmas and all year round!

help@hampers.com

36 Innovation Drive
Milton Park
Abingdon
Oxfordshire, ,

My hamper was not delivered and has still not been delivered..can I have a refund please. My number is 07943510998. Christine Stewart
You delivered it two weeks early. Now I will go back to my old supplier. A little dearer but worth paying for correctness.
Paid for a Saturday delivery, didn't deliver, DPD tracker said arrived in Edinburgh depot but never moved from that status. Eventually my daughter picked it up from the depot. Worst part of the experience is that I mailed the customer service address letting them know, 3 times and to date have not had a single response.
The hamper has not arrived though I have received an email saying that It has and been signed for by Jardine. I can assure you that this is not the case! Also I called on Saturday morning to chase delivery only to get an answer phone message saying that the office was closed until the 27th! How does that work at what must be one of the busiest times of year? Deeply unimpressed to say the least!
Just zero customer care just before Christmas. This is an annual Christmas hamper which I moved from Marks and Spencer to Hampers.com and even though the hamper was ordered in in November and shipped, there as no delivery. My elderly mother stayed awake till late at night as the tracker said that it would be delivered yesterday. Add to that no-one in customer service to talk with a tracker still saying delivery yesterday. Hampers.com is in the wrong business.
I didn't get any updates on my order. I've tried to email asking for an update on my purchase which they promised to deliver pre-Christmas. It is very upsetting as I don't know if this website is a scam!
I paid for named day delivery but it arrived the day after. Item looked good but the bottles of wine had I bought the se perately would have cost me £10.00 so the box and delivery cost me £25.00 I will not be shopping here again
Whilst happy with the product, customer service was not good. Once my money was taken, they were not willing to make an edit to an address for the festive season, despite calling and emailing g in less than a few hours.
Customer service is appalling … ordered two hampers; one with free Christmas delivery which was delivered no problem. Paid for delivery on the other hamper, no communication to advise hamper had been dispatched on the day it was due for delivery. Three emails and numerous unanswered phone calls, with messages left on message bank, still no response or call back. After all that, and stressing that my hamper wouldn’t be delivered, i received an automated delivery confirmation the day after it was due to be delivered. It’s too stressful and I won’t be using your services again!!
I haven’t received my order and I have emailed and yet to get a response
I want a refund
I ordered a hamper for my sister as I live overseas. It was supposed to be sent on 14 December. It's now the 23 December. I've had no response from customer service. They literally left chats in the middle of my request for assistance. Will never give my money to this company again.
Pathetic company with pathetic customer service. Charged card, but failed to deliver for Christmas. No one at their office knows whats going on. Different people say different things - some say hamper despatched others say something else. Having failed to deliver my packet for Christmas ordered 3 days ago. they are still advertising for free Christmas delivery on their attractive website , at the time of writing the review. Scamsters , taking money and failing to deliver.
The hampers were for important clients and were not delivered on time. You could not get an answer on the phone or via e mail as to what was happening
Placed my order before the specified cut off time for a next day delivery, asked for it to be delivered in 2 days so things wasn't being pushed. It got to the day of my requested delivery date and with no confirmation or tracking number this lead me to ring up. After getting through to customer services, I was then told that the item had only been dispatched on the day of my delivery. So i asked them for a AM delivery the next working day only to find that they can't guarantee any timed delivery. I had no option but to cancel the order which in turn has left me with a massive problem. I will definitely not be using these again nor recommending.
I would not of even gave you 1 star but there was no option for it!! I ordered a hamper for next day delivery (and paid extra for it) which did not come. I called to chase it and it had gone missing. You sent out another hamper which guess what?? did not arrive!! I tried numerous times to get through without success. When I finally got through all I was advised is that it is out for delivery before Christmas. Disgusting service. Would strongly advise no to use this company. Regards Rachel
The hamper I ordered for my mum's birthday over a week in advance showed up two days late.
One of the hampers, a Christmas gift for my brother contained bottled beer and one was smashed, ruining the items.
Disappointed a lot of money for what we got and expected a nice gift box not just a cardboard box
Being a repeat business customer I ordered Christmas hampers for some of my clients, on receipt of the hampers I checked the use by dates of some salmon and they were use by 14/12 (not a lot of use for Christmas gifts) Customer services were uninterested saying it is in the T&Cs on the website Also hampers were delivered in a car ! Not a refrigerated vehicle so now wonder if they are fit for consumption anyway. Thanks but won't be shopping again.
Dear Mark, We are so sorry to hear you are not happy with the service you have received. We have e-mailed you to advise further details regarding the issue. kind regards, Hamper.com
hampers.com is rated 4.80 based on 19,385 reviews