hampers.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend hampers.com
Read hampers.com Reviews

About hampers.com:

Hampers.com is the online website for Clearwater Hampers LTD, one of the largest gift hamper companies in the UK, supplying food, wine & gifts, all year round.

Established in 1979 and based in Abingdon, Oxfordshire. Hampers.com brings you the finest quality food & drink hampers to send as gifts to the UK and Worldwide.

With Free UK Delivery and great customer service, you need to look no further for luxury hampers to send at Christmas and all year round!

help@hampers.com

36 Innovation Drive
Milton Park
Abingdon
Oxfordshire, ,

My friend loved it. speedy delivery and notifications . loved the service
Great hamper for anyone, perfect for a Vegan.
Very nicely presented hamper and quick next day delivery
I have been a return customer of Hampers.com for numerous years. Recently, Hampers delivered stellar products to my UK family. From the large variety of hamper choices, user-friendly website, customer communication and delivery, are outstanding. Thank you Hampers.com Julie Turner
Dear Julie, thank you so much for your 5* review. We are glad you continue to use us and are happy with the service you receive. Thank you for your continued custom to Hampers.com we appreciate it. We look forward to your purchases in the future. Kind Regards, Maria (Customer Care)
I found Hampers.com online from South Africa and and ordered the Cream Tea for my sister post a knee op. She was thrilled and delivery and ordering all very prompt and easy
Dear Marilyn, thank you for your review. I am pleased to here you had a prompt delivery and ordering process and I am glad the hamper was enjoyed. We wish your sister a speedy recovery. Thank you for choosing to shop with us, we appreciate your custom. Kind Regards, Maria (Customer Care)
Excellent assortment of goodies for foodies!
Dear Vivien, thank you so much for your 5* review. We are glad you were satisfied with the products. Thank you so much for choosing to shop with us. Kind Regards, Maria (Customer Care)
Good hamper and delivery very quick. Ordered from Australia on line delivered in two working days to recipient in UK.
Dear Denise, thank you for your review. I am pleased you are happy with the quick service you received and were able to use us from overseas. We appreciate you choosing to shop with us. Kind Regards, Maria (Customer Care)
My friend was delighted with this surprise birthday gift.
Dear Pauline, Thank you so much for your 5 star review, it is muchly appreciated. We are pleased to hear your friend was delighted with her surprise gift. We hope they had a wonderful birthday! Thanks for choosing to shop with us, we appreciate your custom. Kind Regards, Maria (Customer Care)
A very good service and the offers were just what I was looking for - the recipients were so pleased with the items - so easy for me to organise ! Thank you
Dear Christina, thank you so much for the great review. We are glad both you and your recipient were pleased with the hamper and the ordering process. Thank you so much for choosing to shop with us, we appreciate your custom. Kind Regards, Maria (Customer Care)
Excellent as usual
Hi Sandra, thank you for your 5* review, we are pleased to hear you enjoyed the hamper as usual. We thank you for choosing to shop with us and hope you continue to do so. Kind Regards, Maria (Customer Care)
Bought as a gift and the recipient loved it’s contents.
Hi Rhian, thank you so much for your review. We are thrilled to know your recipient loved the contents of the gift you sent. Kind Regards, Maria (Customer Care)
Sent a hamper to a friend for her birthday and she said she loved it.
Dear Amalia, thank you for your review. We are glad your friend enjoyed the hamper and we hope she had a great birthday. Thank you so much for choosing to shop with us. We appreciate your custom. Kind Regards, Maria (Customer Care)
Excellent efficient service. Hamper much appreciated by the recipient Thank you
Dear Anne, thank you so much for your feedback. We are pleased both you and your recipient have appreciated the hamper and service. We hope you chose to shop with us again in the future. Kind Regards, Maria (Customer Care)
Simple to Order. Good choice and value. Fast delivery. Ticks all the boxes.
Dear Mcdonogh Trade Centre, Thank you for your 5* review, we really appreciate it. We are thrilled that you were happy with the service we offer, from ordering, to products, to delivery. Thank you for choosing to shop with us. Kind regards, Maria (Customer Care)
Quick delivery. Items looks fresh and packed well
Dear Victoria, Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it. We are pleased that you were happy with the package and the way it was presented. Kind regards, Maria (Customer Care)
Delivery prompt and updates very good. Was told contents were very nice but as it was a gift, I did not see how it was packaged. Would like to have seen a picture on your website.
Dear Jennifer, Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it. We are so thrilled that you and your recipient was impressed by their special surprise! We will use your feedback to help improve our services. Thank you for your custom, we hope to see you shop with us again. Kind regards, Maria (Customer Care)
I have had one of these hampers myself so sent the same one to my daughter in law who was delighted with it.
Dear Maureen, Thank you for your 5* review, we really appreciate this. We are thrilled to hear that you are not only a recipient of ours but now a new customer! We are glad both you and your daughter in law were delighted with the hampers. Thank you for choosing to shop with us. Kind regards, Maria (Customer Care)
Happy with product and delivery!
Dear Emma, thank you so much for your 5* review. We are so pleased you were happy with the product and delivery. Thank you for choosing to shop with us. Kind Regards, Maria (Customer Care)
Good choice on the site. Package arrived on time with free delivery. It was well received. Thank you
Hi Denise, Thank you so much for your review. We are glad you were pleased with the package and choice available to you. We appreciate your customs, thank you for shopping with us. Kind Regards, Maria (Customer Care)
very nice.
Dear Elsie, thank you so much for your 5* review, it is greatly appreciated. Thanks, Maria (Customer Care)
hampers.com is rated 4.80 based on 18,540 reviews