hampers.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend hampers.com
Read hampers.com Reviews

About hampers.com:

Hampers.com is the online website for Clearwater Hampers LTD, one of the largest gift hamper companies in the UK, supplying food, wine & gifts, all year round.

Established in 1979 and based in Abingdon, Oxfordshire. Hampers.com brings you the finest quality food & drink hampers to send as gifts to the UK and Worldwide.

With Free UK Delivery and great customer service, you need to look no further for luxury hampers to send at Christmas and all year round!

help@hampers.com

36 Innovation Drive
Milton Park
Abingdon
Oxfordshire, ,

Delivered on time, however the contents are very limited. The images convey a fuller hamper than that delivered with the box bulked out with straw. Not the best value for money, but my own fauld for not studying the description in further detail.
The hamper I ordered arrived with incorrect contents (not as displayed on the website). However, after a phone call to customer services the correct contents were promptly dispatched.
My elderly parents weren't too impressed as a jam jar had smashed during transit. They had quite a messy Christmas trying to unpack the hamper contents from the sticky straw packaging. My delivery notification was 48 hours after delivery. :(
Expected this to be delivered in time for Christmas as advertised as 24hr delivery. Ordered on Thursday 20th December, not delivered until Friday 28th. 4 working days, this took far too long.
Still missing 1 hamper
I had an email saying parcel was delivered to my daughter at reception. She doesn't have reception it's just a house. Furthermore my daughter was not home so that was a lie as well. The parcel was found in the hedge and if I had not told her about the delivery she would not have even known it was there. The surprise was ruined altogether a nd I certainly wasn't happy about the delivery.
The parcel was delivered and left out in the rain so that the box was saturated. My son to whom I sent the hamper said luckily the goods were ok but I do not think alot of your delivery firm!
We felt the hamper was a lot for what you got and didn’t feel the presentation was that great
I ordered 2 hampers, 1 for the US and 1 for Canada. Neither turned up on the day I specified, in fact the one for Canada was 4 days early! The one for the US had no update on it's tracking on the website, and even though it was delivered on the 17th (I specified the 18th Dec) , it has still not been updated as of today and not even showing as having been dispatched. In the end I had to email to find out what was happening! When I asked for receipts, I was told they don't issue them and I had to email separately to specially request them. Overall I did not have a good experience and will chose another company the next time I need to send a gift!
We ordered two hampers for my daughter for Christmas delivery as a nice surprise. However, she received them 1 day after the order...so, bah humbug....she has to give them away to her colleagues at work! The company should deliver the goods at the request of the buyer.
Ordered two Christmas hampers - both to be delivered on 18th December and both recipients notified.. However, one has already been delivered early on the 14th December!!
The hamper itself was appreciated by the recipient- however it was delivered and left on the doorstep overnight despite saying it had been signed for.
Delivery on time but the contents were not worth 40 pounds.
The hampers were much smaller than we anticipated from the photographs seen on the website although quality products, we would have sent them back and bought something elsewhere other than fir having a busy schedule leading up to Christmas
Dear Geoffrey. Thank you for taking the time to review our products and service. I am sorry you feel that the hampers did not appear the same as they were represented on our website. Obviously photos are taken to make the goods look as appealing as possible but the full contents are listed for each hamper with measures and ingredients so you can be clear as to what you will receive. I hope the recipients will still enjoy the items in the hampers and I wish you and your family a Happy Christmas. Best wishes Hamper.com
Only 2 of the 4 hampers were delivered on the correct day, I was told the other 2 would be delivered the following day. When I phoned the following day as they hadn't arrived I was told it would be a further 2 days.
I paid an extra £5 for a Saturday delivery which you failed to make. Fortunately the recipient was in on Sunday when you made the delivery. No telephone call was made to me (the sender) on Saturday to say the delivery would not be made that day.
The balloon looked as if it had burst. Not a great look
A trip to Home Bargains would yield similar quality products
Thought I was dealing with a consumer retail site. Shock when at the email in my in box when 20 % added to my bill. Will be more careful when dealing with any other trader on line in the future.
Gifts very nice however felt overall pricey. Proseco and chocs could have been bought cheaper in supermarket and scarf smaller than anticipated.
hampers.com is rated 4.80 based on 19,381 reviews