Classic Bikes Parts Cheshire Reviews

of reviewers recommend Classic Bikes Parts Cheshire
Read Classic Bikes Parts Cheshire Reviews
Unfortunately the order was not posted until the 27th when my order was placed on the 23rd. The package had not arrived before I left the country for Australia on the 30th . I contacted classic bike parts regarding this and was informed that they do not stock all the parts even though it was not showing out of stock . This should be made clear , or a delivery date made clear before ordering .
Hi Kristan, Apologies for this we always try to dispatch within 48 hours however things have been a little slower due to covid. We are sorry you are disappointed on this occasion and hope we can assist you in the future. Thanks.
Faultless service good range of parts
Excellent service as usual
Good service and quality product.
Excellent service
Rocker box (oil caps) appear to be of better quality than many on the market (look original but without the 'Made in England' die cast into the inside) so I've scored 4 stars as I would have expected each to include their fibre washer seals.
Great service, very helpful and knowledgeable
Extensive list of parts available, I've now had two orders with them and both delivered promptly. Great customer service, I incorrectly ordered a wrong dip switch, and they sorted things out very quickly. No hesitation in recommending.
Speedy delivery of parts at a competitive price
As described and arrived on time.
Excellent service full range of competitive price spares
Polite, efficient, parts were decent quality at a good price compared to others I’d sourced. Little late in the delivery but that was down to the Post office and the current COVID crisis, no fault of Classic Bike Parts.. I’d certainly use them again.👍.
A very quick response got exactly what I ordered in 2 days. I will be using them again soon.
Quality parts will use again
very happy and well please with parts and sevice
Parts arrived promptly and as ordered
Thank you for your quick and very good response to my order
All the parts I needed and prompt delivery, excellent service, thank you.
Great service, on time and good value price. Good communication too.
Bought the alloy top yoke...good quality perfect fit.... happy!!
Classic Bikes Parts Cheshire is rated 4.73 based on 499 reviews