Classic Bikes Parts Cheshire Reviews

of reviewers recommend Classic Bikes Parts Cheshire
4.7
Based on 728 reviews
Read Classic Bikes Parts Cheshire Reviews
Prefer prices to include VAT up front. No wiring diagram supplied (I know how to do it but that’s not the point). No delivery/shipping options offered. I asked for frequent Feker points to be applied, they were not.
The 'T' Lucas replica battery box was as described. Further work will be needed as it does not have the wooden shaped reinforcement in the the two 'wings' which my other Battery box (purchased 10 years ago) has. The box is very shiny and will need to be 'dulled down'. Also there is no information with this product on the clips required to hold down the lid. This Item is expensive, considering the points made above. Bob
Good service
great service
Ordered a chrome fuel tank for my BSA A65. When it turned up it was scratched and some of the chrome was missing down the back of the tank. Was told I could send it back for a refund as they hadn't got a replacement. I couldn't find another tank so I accepted money off this one.
Great selection and quality of stock, a bit slow on despatch but I’m sure there is a reason for this
The products requested and sent by you correspond to my expectations. The shipment was quick considering Brexit. I recommend, for EU countries, to deduct VAT at the time of purchase
Quality of the product is excellent thanks
I was very pleased with the speed of processing the order. When goods arrived they were in good condition and quality of the part was very good ( petrol Tank). However the delivery took way too long and this was caused by someone suggesting my Street name was incorrect and changing the spelling of the street on which the delivery was supposed to be sent. The correct spelling is on my Palpal account and was confirmed by myself on the order. Even if the spelling looks strange to UK staff it should be assumed the spelling is correct. The Street name is Campaspe Drive not Campass Drive. Campaspe is the name of an early Australian explorer and has rivers and towns and streets named after his exploritory efforts. This is very short history lesson and it will not alter my option that in general I am very pleased and satisfied with my dealings with your company. I am one happy Norton owner.
I had been looking for a new spring washer and friction disc for my BSA. A50 for a while and ordered them from CBP with a great response they let me know when the parts were dispatch and they arrive the following day - all parts are as required and fitted and operate nicely regards Dave
Arrived quickly, fits perfectly only gave 4 stars because of price.
The part came exactly as ordered !
Helpful on the phone and parts received in good time
good service on the ball quick return chers ??
Prompt delivery product works well and is made well can’t comment on the longevity of the product as it’s only recently been fitted
Great vintage plate and good communication, thank you.
Battery ordered supplied no problems would use again
I found that being has there was a problem with the part I ordered which was partly my fault, which I will get in touch with you about later. I found the level of the way my problem was dealt with was very good.
Good service.
Rocker box (oil caps) appear to be of better quality than many on the market (look original but without the 'Made in England' die cast into the inside) so I've scored 4 stars as I would have expected each to include their fibre washer seals.
Classic Bikes Parts Cheshire is rated 4.74 based on 728 reviews