Classic Bikes Parts Cheshire Reviews

of reviewers recommend Classic Bikes Parts Cheshire
Read Classic Bikes Parts Cheshire Reviews
The products requested and sent by you correspond to my expectations. The shipment was quick considering Brexit. I recommend, for EU countries, to deduct VAT at the time of purchase
Quality of the product is excellent thanks
I was very pleased with the speed of processing the order. When goods arrived they were in good condition and quality of the part was very good ( petrol Tank). However the delivery took way too long and this was caused by someone suggesting my Street name was incorrect and changing the spelling of the street on which the delivery was supposed to be sent. The correct spelling is on my Palpal account and was confirmed by myself on the order. Even if the spelling looks strange to UK staff it should be assumed the spelling is correct. The Street name is Campaspe Drive not Campass Drive. Campaspe is the name of an early Australian explorer and has rivers and towns and streets named after his exploritory efforts. This is very short history lesson and it will not alter my option that in general I am very pleased and satisfied with my dealings with your company. I am one happy Norton owner.
I had been looking for a new spring washer and friction disc for my BSA. A50 for a while and ordered them from CBP with a great response they let me know when the parts were dispatch and they arrive the following day - all parts are as required and fitted and operate nicely regards Dave
Arrived quickly, fits perfectly only gave 4 stars because of price.
The part came exactly as ordered !
Helpful on the phone and parts received in good time
good service on the ball quick return chers ??
Prompt delivery product works well and is made well can’t comment on the longevity of the product as it’s only recently been fitted
Great vintage plate and good communication, thank you.
Battery ordered supplied no problems would use again
I found that being has there was a problem with the part I ordered which was partly my fault, which I will get in touch with you about later. I found the level of the way my problem was dealt with was very good.
Good service.
Rocker box (oil caps) appear to be of better quality than many on the market (look original but without the 'Made in England' die cast into the inside) so I've scored 4 stars as I would have expected each to include their fibre washer seals.
I’ve always had prompt and good service from classic bike parts with good quality products. I would prefer a receipt sent with the item though.
I had good technical support when I phone to ask a question about one of the components I was buying and I was pleased to recieve the parts (in Italy) one week after shipment. Overall I am very happy with Classic Bikes Parts. The only small improvement that could be done is that I could not find a tracking number for the shipment on your site, I know that this is not so important in the UK but it is very useful for anyone overseas where longer shipment times and customs problems can cause delays.
Great product but you a good receptionist finding your shop was impossible
When ordering I cannot seem to make password work, a pain when I want to order! Richard.
they did exactly what it says on the tin, id deal with them again no problems.
Items were delivered promptly and well packaged. But I only placed the order because I wanted a gasket set which later turned out to be out of stock. Ok, I got an immediate refund so it's not a serious complaint but I would have preferred to have bought everything from one place and saved on duplicate postage.
Classic Bikes Parts Cheshire is rated 4.74 based on 662 reviews