Classic Bikes Parts Cheshire Reviews

of reviewers recommend Classic Bikes Parts Cheshire
Read Classic Bikes Parts Cheshire Reviews
Battery ordered supplied no problems would use again
I found that being has there was a problem with the part I ordered which was partly my fault, which I will get in touch with you about later. I found the level of the way my problem was dealt with was very good.
Good service.
Rocker box (oil caps) appear to be of better quality than many on the market (look original but without the 'Made in England' die cast into the inside) so I've scored 4 stars as I would have expected each to include their fibre washer seals.
I’ve always had prompt and good service from classic bike parts with good quality products. I would prefer a receipt sent with the item though.
I had good technical support when I phone to ask a question about one of the components I was buying and I was pleased to recieve the parts (in Italy) one week after shipment. Overall I am very happy with Classic Bikes Parts. The only small improvement that could be done is that I could not find a tracking number for the shipment on your site, I know that this is not so important in the UK but it is very useful for anyone overseas where longer shipment times and customs problems can cause delays.
Great product but you a good receptionist finding your shop was impossible
When ordering I cannot seem to make password work, a pain when I want to order! Richard.
they did exactly what it says on the tin, id deal with them again no problems.
Items were delivered promptly and well packaged. But I only placed the order because I wanted a gasket set which later turned out to be out of stock. Ok, I got an immediate refund so it's not a serious complaint but I would have preferred to have bought everything from one place and saved on duplicate postage.
Good service & delivery at a reasonable price. Thank you
Good service.
Easy to find what parts you want. Good quality product and fast delivery
I have used CBPCheshire a few times and on each occasion they have kept me informed of the status of my order and the quality of the parts has been good, I would recommend them to other classic bike owners
Very helpful people who do their best to deliver their promises - certainly would recommend and use them again
I bought these on spec for my 1972 Honda 500 Four to replace the sun damaged non original ones fitted. Smaller than I would have liked but after a short test ride they seem to be reading speed and revs OK, but further tests needed to see just how accurate the speedo is. They are easy to read which is important, well lit and actually look quite smart, plus I was able to use the existing 8mm hole in the front of the top yolk to fit them.
Nice company to deal with, thanks a lot
Arrived promptly
bought a pair of chrome rear damper covers delivery spot on chrome not as good as i would have liked but acceptable will see how they last
I purchased an armature which seems a good product which took just over a week to arrive so happy with the product and service.
Classic Bikes Parts Cheshire is rated 4.73 based on 498 reviews