Classic Bikes Parts Cheshire Reviews

of reviewers recommend Classic Bikes Parts Cheshire
4.7
Based on 726 reviews
Read Classic Bikes Parts Cheshire Reviews
Ordered a refurbished bantam Speedo, came as usual very good quick delivery ,top money for this item as being quoted as "complete" refurb. Then I noticed the glass was loose ,and the rubber seal was missing and no bulb Inc in price? Have had to strip my own older Speedo down and use that seal to waterproof the refurbished one @ Β£219 I would have wanted it as new condition ,even the paintwork was showing small scratches beneath it and have had to repaint/clearcoat it to make it proper. The only reason we bought at that price is it was overhauled as new , so it said?
Excellent parts, Excellent no fuss service, Thank You, keV clarvis
1st site I look at if sourcing parts for my classic bikes Always a quick turnaround, realistic pricing and to date all parts ordered have fitted without issue. I would recommend
Quick service. Pleased.
Ordered several items that were delivered quickly. One item was faulty which I returned and received a full refund without any quibble. I won't hesitate to purchase from them again.
Excellent overall. Great products. Fast delivery. Nice packaging.
One phone call issue sorted πŸ‘Œ
Ordered a speedo cable for my Tiger Cub - arrived next day. Good price and great service!
Ordered a pair of Halcyon goggles and received within 24 hours. Brilliant service.
good service and prompt delivery
Fast and efficient service will definitely be using your services again thank you
Excellent prompt and helpful service. Will be using this supplier again in the near future.
Great products, really good delivery service
Quick service and helpful good to deal with
Great service and very helpful on the phone insuring I was getting the correct wiring loom for my BSA Bantam
Excellent service very pleased with quick postage recommend
Got what I wanted when I wanted. Item screams quality. Thank you!
Very pleased with service of this supplier
I needed my 3rd neutral switch, the one supplied is good quality, confidence is high πŸ‘
Excellent service parts arrived quickly as promised and person who delt with my call was very good with what parts I needed . Highly pleased
Classic Bikes Parts Cheshire is rated 4.74 based on 726 reviews