Classic Bikes Parts Reviews

01270 520139

sales@classicbikepartscheshire.com

Lake View, Ley Grounds Farm Barns, Bridgemere, Nantwich

Tell us how Classic Bikes Parts made you happy
A good firm to deal with. Friendly and helpful, supplying good quality parts. Would definitely use them again.
Excellent service, good product
I cannot fit a mirror to the handlebar end and do not have the facility to screw a mirror into the lever etc so needed a clamp on mirror. They are not easy to find but I am very happy with my choice. Delivered quickly and so I am very happy.
Commande et livraison ont été simples et parfaites. Que demander de plus ? Bravo.
Corect parts quickly posted to me
I had a problem with the coating of the inside of my BSA petrol tank. I phoned Classic Bike Parts and the gentleman who dealt with my enquiry was very helpful. I ordered what I needed at about 4:30 to 4:45 pm. The liquids for recoating the inside of the petrol tank were delivered the following day. This was excellent service, I expected the delivery a couple of days later. Thank you Classic Bike Parts for your excellent service .
Thank You For The Quick Response.Also ThanK You.
Great product, well packaged and delivered in time, definitely use again
Ordered parts, they came promptly, Excellent service
Classic Bikes Parts, yesteryear items with old fashioned service. Good to find service where the customer comes first. Thank you very much.
Gasket set arrived on time. Looks to be good quality. Have not used them yet.
Thanks team, the tail-light we ordered for my Dad's '52 Francis Barnett trials bike is spot on. Best feature of your service is the ability to zoom in on the items on your website. My Dad's vision is pretty awful these days but we were able to make the image big enough for him to see and confirm it was what he wanted. Post to NZ only took a week. Cheers Steve (on behalf of Peter).
Good service and a prompt delivery of goods, thank you
Purchased spares for BSA Bantam restoration. Parts arrived on time and as advertised. Quality items from a quality supplier. Recommended.
Quick arrival and well packaged.
Many thanks for your help and quick postage! very informative chap!! We’ll impressed would use again. J Lawrence
Nice to do business with People who know what they are Talking about.
Parfait, je recommande, les prix sont bien placés.
Lätt att hitta delar! Snabb service! Noggranna! Kontrollerade så att jag fick rätt antal. Väl emballerat!
Didn’t come with any fittings instructions ☹️
Classic Bikes Parts is rated 4.73 based on 181 reviews