Classic Bikes Parts Reviews

01270 520139

sales@classicbikepartscheshire.com

Lake View, Ley Grounds Farm Barns, Bridgemere, Nantwich

Tell us how Classic Bikes Parts made you happy

"the bolts were of first class quality would recommend you to my friends"
"Quality components at a good price. 3 phase alternator produces much more power at low revs than single phase did my lights don't dim at low revs like they use to."
"Good selection of items, with keen prices"
"Helpfull and great value!"
"Brilliant service. Got exactly what I wanted in very short timeframe. I will check with them ext time I need a bit for my 1960 Speedtwin!"
"I have had the pleasure of contacting CBP a few times, always prompt service and polite with it. Very helpful always. Keep it up!"
"I ordered a rectifier regulator which was delivered within 2 days, I was very pleased with the service, and will certainly be using you company again"
"Parts came quickly and I order all times of the day or night great service"
"Good products and at reasonable prices, the service from ordering to delivery was done very professionally. I would recommend Classic Bike Parts to fellow bikers."
"Team were on holiday when order placed so parts took a little longer than expected, apart from that great service and quality, would recommend"
"excellent service,correct parts arrived on time.highly recommend this company"
"good quality and fast delivery"
"Good sevice and good prices. Excellent customer service too - slight problem with my order was dealt with promptly. Would happily use again."
"Item was exactly as required, good value for money and speedy delivery"
"Parts arrived on time and looked ok"
"Just what I required and very prompt delivery"
"Very happy with the badge, but I do have one slight niggle and that is its size, it is a little bit smaller than I was hoping. May I suggest that for similar items you put them next to a ruler so customers can visualise their purchase. Service was prompt thanks very much"
"Ordered some footpegs for my Kawasaki , arrived within 2 days. These are better made than the ones I had originally."
"Very helpful many thanks"
"Excellent service and cheep fast postage"
Classic Bikes Parts is rated 4.71 based on 94 reviews