Classic Bikes Parts Reviews

sales@classicbikepartscheshire.com

Lake View, Ley Grounds Farm Barns, Bridgemere, Nantwich

Tell us how Classic Bikes Parts made you happy

"fast and simple"
"Parts arrived on time, good condition. My father was very happy."
"Ordered a refurbished bantam Speedo, came as usual very good quick delivery ,top money for this item as being quoted as "complete" refurb. Then I noticed the glass was loose ,and the rubber seal was missing and no bulb Inc in price? Have had to strip my own older Speedo down and use that seal to waterproof the refurbished one @ £219 I would have wanted it as new condition ,even the paintwork was showing small scratches beneath it and have had to repaint/clearcoat it to make it proper. The only reason we bought at that price is it was overhauled as new , so it said?"
"The website is easy to use and there is a variety of accessories and parts. Quite often replacement parts turn up and they don't quite fit, not this time. Very nice BSA M20 silencer and throttle cable with correct fitment."
"Parts arrived promptly, undamaged in good packaging."
"the mirror fits perfect on my NSU Quickly thanks"
"Good quality product and well made, and my bike sounds awesome. Would have liked a tube of sealant for the joints but that’s just a small niggle. Would use them again."
"Excellent service, many thanks. Paul King"
"Excellent transaction in every respect"
"very pleased with the indicators,very good service."
"Part arrived on time, however when tried to insert into headlight rim the sealed beam glass cracked as it seemed not man enough for the job."
"Leaving as it is. Perfect"
"Good quality parts, quick delivery and the price was less than most companies charge for zinc plated versions."
"I love this as I used to go to Brands Hatch years ago wearing my wonderful badge."
"When I purchased equipment from Classic Bikes the quality was excellent and the staff extremely helpful, whereas other suppliers sold second rate goods and were not so helpful. My conclusion is if you want reliable equipment and helpful staff use Classic Bikes"
"First time I have ordered from you, all products where delivered in 4 days. I will be using your services again in the near future."
"excellent service speedy delivery, great quality products"
"Great quality classic bike parts. Brilliant customer service."
"Order was as described and shipped promptly, will use again"
"Great company! Very professional and quick service. Parts arrived quickly and in great condition. Will definitely order from again!"
Classic Bikes Parts is rated 4.67 based on 55 reviews