Classic Bikes Parts Cheshire Reviews

of reviewers recommend Classic Bikes Parts Cheshire
Read Classic Bikes Parts Cheshire Reviews
Good service but have to return the parts because they didn’t fit the bike advertised unfortunately (triumph bonaville t120 ‘74)
I was dissapointed with my purchase. In particular, the thread in the handlebar clamp is oversize which means that when the lock nut on the mirror stem is tightened the stem is drawn out of the clamp. The lock nut can be lightly tightened but then the mirror quickly shakes loose. I would advise against purchasing this item.
le manomètre ne correspond pas a celui commandé et les raccords ne sont pas compatibles. (manometre 'V TWIN' et ce n est pas ce que je demandais)
Unfortunately the order was not posted until the 27th when my order was placed on the 23rd. The package had not arrived before I left the country for Australia on the 30th . I contacted classic bike parts regarding this and was informed that they do not stock all the parts even though it was not showing out of stock . This should be made clear , or a delivery date made clear before ordering .
Hi Kristan, Apologies for this we always try to dispatch within 48 hours however things have been a little slower due to covid. We are sorry you are disappointed on this occasion and hope we can assist you in the future. Thanks.
I still have not received the clutch cable sir. Too lol waited
The carburettors were not in stock so I had a wait to receive them, when they arrived the mains jets were incorrect, as were the carb tops and the fuel banjos. These carbs were supposed to be built to original A65 spec.
Ordered item online 03/09/20 but did no receive them till 16/09/20 had to chase twice. Goods fine not a problem, delivery poor.
Sent wrong kickstart and could not provide correct replacement, Did not return calls or keep me updated.
I ordered a horn. Photo looked brass. I then sent an email directly after, asking if it truly was brass, and, if not, to cancel the order before its sent. No one replied, and it was sent. I then sent a second, disappointed email that they replied to. The horn is stainless steel. I now only get refunded the part, not the postage. Unfair considering I notified them on the very same day that I ordered. Bad service. I feel it was their duty to refund the postage and pay costs, as I gave them the opertunity to cancel it before it was sent.
Unfortunately I found two blemishes on the S/Steel mud guard even after I had looked at it albeit I was focussing on the quality of the polished finish at the time. I would have expected quality control to have picked up these faults prior to being offered for sale and be of a higher standard considering the price of the item.
The foot peg supplied for a Kawasaki ER6N did not fit correctly & had to be modified with a grinder / re sprayed to get it to fit correctly
Ordered a refurbished bantam Speedo, came as usual very good quick delivery ,top money for this item as being quoted as "complete" refurb. Then I noticed the glass was loose ,and the rubber seal was missing and no bulb Inc in price? Have had to strip my own older Speedo down and use that seal to waterproof the refurbished one @ £219 I would have wanted it as new condition ,even the paintwork was showing small scratches beneath it and have had to repaint/clearcoat it to make it proper. The only reason we bought at that price is it was overhauled as new , so it said?
Part arrived on time, however when tried to insert into headlight rim the sealed beam glass cracked as it seemed not man enough for the job.
Classic Bikes Parts Cheshire is rated 4.74 based on 662 reviews