Classic Bikes Parts Cheshire Reviews

of reviewers recommend Classic Bikes Parts Cheshire
Read Classic Bikes Parts Cheshire Reviews
One of items I ordered was incorrect but Peter sorted it and was very helpful. However I think £6 postage is extortionate for a few paper numbers that fit in an envelope.
Compra perfecta salvo que no vi aviso alguno que, además de los gastos de portes, había que sumar gastos aduaneros.
Took much longer than I thought it would to arrive. About a week. In this day and age that’s rather long. When I chased it the offer was made to resend if it didn’t arrive by a certain date but no apology made.
Waiting for parts to arrive. Also waiting for a reply for email re spokes availability
Thanks having trouble. My new sw is not a tight fit compared to the old one, the pins seem thinner on new sw Could you advise as how to improve the connection
No wiring instructions. Which is live and which is earth??? Mark Simpson.
I was a little disappointed, since I was told at first that the part I ordered had been sent. Only to be told a few days later that there was no stock. I was however promptly reimbursed.
Always get the parts but have had to chase them up on the phone on several occasions
GOOD MORNING. THE SPARE PARTS J ASKED FOR HAVE NOT ARRIVED YET. PLEASE SEND ME THE EXTREME OF THE SHIPPING, INDICATING THE CARRIER AND THE SHIPPING NUMBER. THANK YOU
Item sent was not correct - had to return for refund.
Communication is non existent. Had to chase balance of order to be told it’s not in stock
I was gutted because the left hand grip was fine but spent 45struggling with the other trying to get the throttle grip on wich rippd to pieces wen a tryd to fit them.
Parts took a while but these are odd times. Did not expect to have to run a reamer through the holes in order to get the brake shoes to fit on the pivots.
Didn’t come with any fittings instructions ☹️
sorry i do not write reviews thankyou
Hi. Very helpful on the phone although I did ask for confirmation that the head gasket was solid and not compound coper and was told definatly it was solid. It arrived as compound which is pretty useless, I will use one that a friend has given me.
Ordered small brass item for coil end of plug lead. Came with no instructions and was unable to fit them so they worked. Gave up and had to order a complete lead from another company.
Very happy with the badge, but I do have one slight niggle and that is its size, it is a little bit smaller than I was hoping. May I suggest that for similar items you put them next to a ruler so customers can visualise their purchase. Service was prompt thanks very much
Classic Bikes Parts Cheshire is rated 4.74 based on 662 reviews