Clair de Lune Reviews

of reviewers recommend Clair de Lune
Read Clair de Lune Reviews

About Clair de Lune:

We've been designing and manufacturing nursery bedding and baby accessories from our base in Greater Manchester for almost 75 years. What we don't know about Moses baskets, cot & crib bedding, well, it's just not worth knowing!

sales@clair-de-lune.co.uk

Tell us how Clair de Lune made you happy
Excellent customer service. Dealt with my issue straight away without any hassle. 10/10
Very helpful customer service. I ordered a moses basket off of a third party website and it arrived missing the coverlet. I got on to Clair de Lune's customer service directly and straight away I was told that they'd be posting the coverlet to me. Very happy with this. Also, the moses basket is beautiful, really well made and the padding is very soft. Will defo be recommending them.
Very poor service and customer care.
Ordered a blanket as a gift for a baby shower. It never arrived , email enquiries are not being responded to , several calls and a week later I have been told that it has not been posted but they could not tell why. The gift never arrived . I have asked for a refund, never received it but have been told on several occasion that it has been processed and I should contact my bank. I found out this morning that they only processed the refund yesterday.I did not mind to wait for the refund but please handle the customer enquiries with care , especially when it comes to customers money, just look into things and be honest.
I ordered a Moses Basket and stand. The Moses Basket arrived damaged. second time basket arrived in wrong colour. However Dylan from customer services was very helpful and quick to resolve for me. great customer service. I will now be ordering more. Great thanks Dylan. And the product now is beautiful
Ordered Moses basket and stand and some blankets before Xmas and they literally just arrived today, after once being sent back to them by dpd, while I completely understand the current delays there’s no excuse for their poor customer service and lack of communication. I also got a nice suprise of having to pay an extra €23 customs charge I wasn’t made aware of on top of my purchase and when questioned about it...no response again. Beautiful Moses basket once it eventually arrived!
Ordered a basket with 3-5 delivery

Haven't received it yet after more than a month.
Customer services doesn't reply.
If I could give zero stars I would. Placed my order for Moses basket, stand and sheets on 13th Jan, it is now 28th and I have not received my order or any response to the emails I have sent regarding it. Worst customer service I have received. No item and no contact. Avoid!
Hi, we're very sorry to see that you are not satisfied with our service. I have passed your order number & details to the head of customer service who will contact you today to resolve this.

Please accept our sincerest apologies.

Kind regards,

Chloé
Beautiful products and fabulous customer service!
Good service
Good products
We purchased the white waffle Moses basket and matching stand. Blown away by how beautiful it is and really happy with the complimentary blanket ( we live in Spain’s and cannot purchase those particular blankets here so I was super happy) the box arrived a little battered but the products inside were completely fine no damage and were packed safe and secure. Really pleased and will be definitely ordering again. It’s really nice to receive a 20% discount on second order !
I ordered the waffle white Moses basket and stand and I honestly cried when I opened the bag as I was so happy. The box was a little damaged by the time it got to me here in Spain but the bag inside had protected the items well. I am really happy with my purchase and cannot wait to use this beautiful Moses basket. I love the little cover and hood and was really happy with the extra blanket. Just can’t stop looking at it. Will definitely order again!!
We ordered a Moses basket bedding set for our nice's new baby. Unfortunately it had a flaw. When we contacted customer service, (Natalie) they quickly acknowledged the problem and acted promptly to rectify ans send out a replacement/
Purchased a few bits lately for the new grandson when he arrives next month. Great prices and fantastic quality items, good comms and fast delivery. Very pleased will overall product quality and excellent customer service
I’m still awaiting my order, 3 weeks later. I’ve emailed my query and still awaiting a reply.
Excellent friendly customer service, Natalie & Charlotte have been so helpful, they were so understanding and took time to answer my questions.
Beautiful products, will always use Claire de lune.
I bought a pram blanket for my best friend’s newborn, and it is so soft and warm! Very pleased with it and I know baby will be warm and cosy on his little strolls with mummy. Thank you so much Clair de Lune!
Fantastic service. Ordered late afternoon, arrived the next morning, amazing! Lovely Moses basket, great quality and didn’t break the bank! Highly recommend this company.
What an amazing company. I placed my order late at night and been pregnant and very Impatient I was on the phone the next day pestering to see where my item was . Spoke to a lovely lady called Natalie who was so helpful helping me with tracking and was so so polite . I purchased the grey Noah pod and the deluxe stand and thought it was Beautiful, although I decided the white lining would be better. I contacted Claire d lune again and was fortunate enough to get Natalie again who was more then happy to assist . They sent me out a white cover on next day delivery and organised fed ex to come pick up the one I was returning free of charge . Will definitely be shopping here again so delighted with the full service
My daughter in law was thrilled with the blanket, thank you so much.
Beautiful products and very helpful customer service who responded immediately when there was a problem with my delivery. Recommended.
Clair de Lune is rated 4.18 based on 234 reviews