The Chocolate Society Reviews

4.9
Based on 2,280 reviews
Read The Chocolate Society Reviews

About The Chocolate Society:

A small artisan chocolate company based in Somerset. Focusing on making the very finest chocolates without compromise.

Tell us how The Chocolate Society made you happy
The Chocolate Society 5 star review on 31st July 2021
Anna C Reid
The Chocolate Society 5 star review on 12th July 2021
Linda Linda
I bought a box for my mum’s 84th birthday and despite the heat wave delaying issue - they arrived in time and intact (not melted) - so delighted 😀
While most of my order was perfect, I was very disappointed at the ridiculously short date on the truffles.
Delicious chocolate but let down by poor delivery experiences
Amazing chocolate and only one less good thing: they’re so good that they sometimes run out of my favourite product 😉
The hot chocolate hamper is an absolutely fantastic product! Unfortunately there was a delay in receiving my product as it hadn’t been sent out, but when I got in touch about this, it was actioned immediately and I received it within 2 days.
I bought a couple of hot chocolate shakers as Christmas gifts so I can’t say how good they are. However, the ordering process was easy and delivery was quick.
I brought the blonde hot chocolate flakes the taste was good but not sweet enough but a nice flavour .
The chocolate I’ve tasted from The Chocolate Society was delicious! I’m having to share it, as others have discovered this, too. If you’re serious about good chocolate, give them a try! The 4 rather than 5 stars is only because this is a small producer, which means sometimes you need to keep checking their website again and again to see if they have stock. I hope they soon add a feature allowing me to sign up for notification when a specific product is back in stock 🙂
Did send an email to ask rhow long chocolates would last as they are all for presents for Xmas . When they arrived, however the dates are on the boxes They will be delicious I’m sure Thank you
A very welcome surprise gift
One big problem, I should have ordered 2, boxes.Every chocolate, was outstanding.
First time trying the Chocolate Society box of the month, signed up for 6mths on national chocolate day. Presentation 10/10 The chocolates inside the box looked so impressive with the shiny outer coating and are of a decent size. The quality of the box, when empty, could easily be re-used for putting gifts in. The chocolates: Strawberry Jam, Cream & Scone - A little on the sweet side for me, the scone part, I think I was hoping for an actual scone taste. Ginger Biscuit - Didn't find the crunchy biscuit base, I'd preferred a much stronger ginger kick. Fresh Garden Mint - Definitely tasted of that garden fresh mint you've just picked from the garden, subtle taste, just enough. Apricot Gel - Probably my favourite out of the box, great taste that melts in your mouth Burnt Butter Caramel - Tasted of standard caramel found in other chocolates, couldn't quite work out the burnt taste. Perhaps little shards of almost over cooked crunchy toffee added would have given the effect.. Crunchy Pistachio Praline - Tastes like its name, liked the added texture of crispy wafer. A great selection of chocolates. I had been looking for something different from the standard chocolates you buy and found it here. Looking forward to seeing what the coming months bring.
Bought 2.5kg bags of hot chocolate. Great product but need to rethink packaging. Once opened, the consumer will need to decant the chocolate chips to an airtight container. Hassle.
Great chocolate.
I loved the passion fruit for its vibrant and tangy flavours. However, I felt the popcorn although delicious, was only worth one serving.
The Chocolate Society 4 star review on 5th June 2021
Really good order
Delicious chocolates in a quality box arrived quicker than expected! I just wish there were more options - a praline box or the ability to build a box from a selection. Fully appreciate it’s a small growing business though...
Good choice and a great idea to sell almost perfect items at a reduced price.
Good quality chocolate. Especially liked the April items "espresso" and "Hazelnut on toast"
Stunning looking & tasting chocolates. Only 4 stars as I would prefer a slightly thicker shell & more dark chocolate, but that is personal preference. They are superb chocolates.
The Chocolate Society is rated 4.9 based on 2,280 reviews