The Chocolate Society Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Chocolate Society
Read The Chocolate Society Reviews

About The Chocolate Society:

A small artisan chocolate company based in Somerset. Focusing on making the very finest chocolates without compromise.

Tell us how The Chocolate Society made you happy
The Chocolate Society 5 star review on 24th May 2021
Stephanie Carr
The Chocolate Society 5 star review on 24th May 2021
Stephanie Carr
Bought 2.5kg bags of hot chocolate. Great product but need to rethink packaging. Once opened, the consumer will need to decant the chocolate chips to an airtight container. Hassle.
Great chocolate.
I loved the passion fruit for its vibrant and tangy flavours. However, I felt the popcorn although delicious, was only worth one serving.
The Chocolate Society 4 star review on 5th June 2021
Really good order
Delicious chocolates in a quality box arrived quicker than expected! I just wish there were more options - a praline box or the ability to build a box from a selection. Fully appreciate it’s a small growing business though...
Good choice and a great idea to sell almost perfect items at a reduced price.
Good quality chocolate. Especially liked the April items "espresso" and "Hazelnut on toast"
Stunning looking & tasting chocolates. Only 4 stars as I would prefer a slightly thicker shell & more dark chocolate, but that is personal preference. They are superb chocolates.
Our Easter Egg arrived on time, in one piece, and came presented in a yellow box - I was happy it wasnt over-egged in terms of super-sized packaging. Just an honest box.
Prompt delivery & product was in fine condition.
What a lovely gift. Beautifully presented.
Everything went well with the order and delivery - but the box I ordered was a gift so I have yet to hear about the chocolates! She said they LOOKED good though!
I arranged a 6 month subscription for my son's birthday and he is dleighted, though due to Covid-19 restrictions I can't go and share them with him!
Absolutely delicious chocolates , but your ‘ what’s in the box, ‘ photographs and descriptions are impossible to follow,
love the choices and the service is great - one very minor product gripe...we like nuts, pralines etc so the level of fruit flavoured choices isn't tip top for us but realise you have to try and please all of the people most of the time !
I bought two boxes of the January selection for my sister and a friend. They seemed to like them & I've reordered the February box for my sister. However, when I was concerned that the first delivery wasn't arriving due to a holdup of some sort, I didn't receive a personal reply to my email which I found rather irritating. I think the customer service side of things could be improved. When I'd put in my next order for February I then received an email saying that I could have added free chocolate bars with a code they gave me, but it was too late by then. That was a real shame. Quality of the product seems fantastic.
I have signed my wife up to the monthly subscription as a birthday present and we have just had the pleasure of sampling some of the first month’s delicious delights! We have yet to be disappointed by anything that has been consumed from this month’s box. Definitely worth it! The dark chocolate and orange combination was just perfect! No complaints here about the chocolate just the wait until the next batch!!! Thank you The Chocolate Society.
The Chocolate Society 4 star review on 24th January 2021
I really like my hot chocolate shaker. It is very easy to use and clean and makes perfect hot chocolate every time. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because in the ideal world I would like it to be bigger. I have to make 1 and then make another half a container, just to fill my mug. I would still recommend it and for some people a small mug is enough.
Really great product, I didn’t really know what to expect from it in terms of quality and taste but I’m seriously impressed. The shaker is really easy to use and makes smooth hot chocolates every time. I have now ended up drinking hot chocs every other day!
Quick delivery, good instructions - no messing around, just what I wanted.
The Chocolate Society is rated 4.92 based on 1,926 reviews