The Chocolate Society Reviews

4.9
Based on 2,280 reviews
Read The Chocolate Society Reviews

About The Chocolate Society:

A small artisan chocolate company based in Somerset. Focusing on making the very finest chocolates without compromise.

Tell us how The Chocolate Society made you happy
The Chocolate Society 5 star review on 31st July 2021
Anna C Reid
The Chocolate Society 5 star review on 12th July 2021
Linda Linda
While the chocolates were as usual excellent with some great and surprising flavours, we struggled a bit with the colour palette which made it difficult, particularly for older eyes, to distinguish one from the other.
Chocolate tastes good but arrived broken- see picture. It was a present for my husband’s birthday and I thought it is worried spending the money because the chocolates are usually very pretty.
Still waiting to try as DPD delivered the package to somewhere 5 miles away
The chocolate shaker is a good idea but too small in my opinion ... Only tried the cocoa flakes so far and they're okay but bitty when I'd shaken it ... Just think it's expensive for what it is and was so looking forward to it
Prompt delivery
Good customer service
Useful product (shaker) if your’e at work and only have a microwave but expensive for what it is I feel. Also disappointed that every time I go on to the website what I want is sold out...
Unusual chocolates different to other companies. I liked that they were inspired by travel - the person I bought them for is a keen traveler.
The product was nice but really very expensive for what it was. Overall it was the most expensive chocolate I have ever bought, I do not think the product warrants such expensive price tag. I could have bought the equivalent product from the high street for about £20 less, and I actually made the Hokey Poky for about £1.50 it took about 5 minutes.
Too sweet and the depth of taste that I usually find in your chocolate is missing. This is the first time I have not been happy with Cocolate Society products. Hmmm!!!
Enjoyed this although the popping candy part could have been a little more popping. love the look of it though!
The Chocolate Society is rated 4.9 based on 2,280 reviews