The Chocolate Society Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Chocolate Society
Read The Chocolate Society Reviews

About The Chocolate Society:

A small artisan chocolate company based in Somerset. Focusing on making the very finest chocolates without compromise.

Tell us how The Chocolate Society made you happy
The Chocolate Society 5 star review on 24th May 2021
Stephanie Carr
The Chocolate Society 5 star review on 15th April 2021
Caroline Berry
Mmmmm is the only word for the chocolates we received. Excellent quality and very fast delivery service which was also excellent.
I was slightly sceptical as to how good the chocolates would be but, the box we received was beautiful and the chocolates themselves were absolutely incredible. So happy with the subscription
The best box of chocs ever, they never fail to please, the taste is exceptional. I wish I had more!
Every box is a delight and a surprise. Thank goodness you don’t offer a weekly subscription, or a box of the day.
Great chocolate with quality in every bite
They are honestly my favourite chocolate subscription. They are pricey and the chocolate portions are small but they are interesting and delicious and easily worth it. Everyone I share them with enjoys them too!
Taste is very good and very well presented
A really special small business. Great products and great service.
As our significant wedding anniversary (50 years) approached I decided to order the special offer box of assorted chocolates to help us celebrate. We are working our way (not too slowly) through the wonderful selection, each one a delight. Thank you, The Chocolate Society, for helping us to celebrate in such a lovely way.
Bought 2.5kg bags of hot chocolate. Great product but need to rethink packaging. Once opened, the consumer will need to decant the chocolate chips to an airtight container. Hassle.
Excellent quality products
As usual superb products: dark choc covered orange peel; blonde honeycomb; dark choc honeycomb. All exquisite.
Always top quality. Will definitely keep on ordering!
Simply sumptuous! I bought a 6 month subscription for my son and he is transported!
Excellent quality and very delicious
I love their chocolate!!
I live overseas and ordered chocolates twice from here to send to friends in UK. Love the customer service and the free gift they gave. I know my friends enjoyed the chocolates!
Absolutely delicious chocolates. I also purchased the mystery box which was extremely good value for money and very exciting opening it and finding out what was inside.
Delicious, delicious, delicious.
Exquisite chocolates, expertly made. Intriguing, quirky, but exciting flavour combinations.
The Chocolate Society is rated 4.92 based on 1,923 reviews