The Chocolate Society Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Chocolate Society

About The Chocolate Society: A small artisan chocolate company based in Somerset. Focusing on making the very finest chocolates without compromise.

Aysha Farooq-Garcés
"My boyfriend and I every Easter, set the challenge of who can find the most interesting and original Easter egg to give to each other. Needless to say, of course I won this year. When I came across your chocolate blondie Easter egg I was so curious as to what it would taste like, it looked beautiful, delicate honeycomb combined with chocolate, it sounded absolutely delish, and from the amazing reviews it had, I thought it was a no-brainer to buy it. When it arrived for Easter, I was so pleased by how sparkly and shimmery the egg was (and although I was giving it to my boyfriend, of course I got to try some of it once we'd broken into it, and was even more pleasantly surprised by how thick the the chocolate layers of the egg were). Overall, it was absolutely divine, lovely good quality no nonsense chocolate, with a swift delivery and a beautifully intact egg which survived the shipping. Was worth the money very much so, and will definitely be a returning customer to see what other beautiful chocolates you have, at Easter and for other occasions too! Thank you :)"
Jennifer Perera
"Beautifully presented and a delight in the mouth, these chocolates are definitely an adult treat!"
Emma Rawlinson
"Not only is the online shop slick and user friendly but I was able to call and speak to one of the friendly team members regarding my order with ease. Excellent service both on and offline. The chocolate is absolutely delicious and unique in its craft and flavours too. Will definitely be making future orders."
"Everything is, as usual, delicious and the delivery was prompt and well packaged."
"High quality chocolate. Recommended. One item intended as a birthday gift for a relative arrived with damaged box, so I'll have to compensate by adding another item."
"Their high quality, delicious confectionary are delivered within 24 hours by DPD with a one hour delivery window. What's not to like?"
"This is chocolate on a whole different level from the average bars you buy. The taste, texture and variety is always a delight. If you think it's expensive consider this: one square of a bar satisfies the need for a choc fix more than a whole bar of cheaper chocolate."
"First class service, delivery, everything, a pleasure to deal with 🤗🤗"
"The Best Chocolate ever."
"Just the best chocolate I’ve ever tasted."
"I ordered these chocolates as a gift for my daughter. The order was dispatched very quickly. Unfortunately DPD let the company down, saying they had delivered the chocolates and that I had signed for them, although I live elsewhere. The Chocolate Society responded to my complaint very quickly, and dealt with the situation perfectly. My daughter absolutely loved the chocolates, and neither she nor I, can rate The Chocolate Society highly enough. Wonderful chocolate and wonderful service. Thank you so much."
"I have enjoyed all the chocolate that I've had from the chocolate society. The flavours and selection are amazing. Treat yourself. You will not be disappointed"
"The Factory outlets, have all been first class,they look perfect to me."
"These are the world’s most divine chocolates. The flavours melted together deliciously and you are never left disappointed."
"I only buy my chocolates at The Chocolate Society. The best!"
"I ordered a bag of Caraibe chocolate at a very competitive price. The chocolate arrived exactly when they said it would, packed very well in a sturdy but not excessively large box, and was of excellent quality. I would recommend The Chocolate Society to anyone."
"I just wanted to add an update from my last comment. Not only did the chocolate society email me to agree to make the differences between chocolates more visible, but they sent me the next month's box (with nut chocolates replaced!) . This month's box was excellent, and it is wonderful to see that in response to my previous feedback the images are now much clearer (photos, not stylised drawings), and an ingredients list has been included for the individual chocolates. Bravo!"
"The Madagascan bars we bought were the best chocolate we've ever found, and I've been tasting for years. A bit pricey, but with an absolutely wonderfully rich flavour! Thank you, Lorraine and Andrew Rosner"
"have had chocolate from the chocolate society since 2009,the hokey pockey,recently rediscovered it.chocolate is so moorest, smooth, so doesn't last long.Its made in uk which I look, and comes really nicely presented, not over the top.I finished my last batch in one hour, love it"
"I love buying chocolate from The Chocolate Society, a real treat. The range is good, but as I am a nuts and chocolate person, so more of these please! I appreciated the extra box of chocolates that were included in my recent order, very nice, but have given them to a friend as candied grapefruit is not on my list of items that I like to eat."
"Great on-line shopping experience with lots of amazing products to choose from. Chocolates arrived on time, beautifully packaged and were greatly received as a gift. Couldn’t resist ordering for myself too and was so glad I did as the caramelised milk chocolate bar was delicious! Thank you Chocolate Society!"
"Beautifully presented box of chocolates. Delicious, unique flavours. A well-received gift."
"My delivery was very very quick and the chocolates are to dye for they are amazing, the best chocolate I have had in a long long time and my husband who is a chocolate fan said the same. I would thoroughly recommend The Chocolate Society and when I had to call the company Hannah who answered the phone was very helpful, friendly and polite, I could not fault there service and the packaging that the chocolates were wrapped in was so carefully done, from start to finish with this company has been PERFECT, put others to shame. Thank you"
The Chocolate Society is rated 4.90 based on 592 reviews