The Chocolate Society Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Chocolate Society
Read The Chocolate Society Reviews

About The Chocolate Society:

A small artisan chocolate company based in Somerset. Focusing on making the very finest chocolates without compromise.

Tell us how The Chocolate Society made you happy
Mayu Teeven
The Chocolate Society 5 star review on 14th April 2020
Nichola Stokes
More Photos & Videos
You would be mad to purchase your chocolates from anywhere else! The Best!
I always look forward to my
delivery - lovely chocolates as always.
The September chocolate box contained some of the most beautiful chocolates I have ever seen. Tasted good too!
Simply stunning Chocolates, the flavours are unique and utterly delicious. Thanks such a treat.
The rose milk chocolate bar brought back childhood memories of Fry’s Turkish Delight bars, I had forgotten what a lovely pairing rose and chocolate can be as long as it’s done judiciously, this was just right amount of rose any more and it would have been too perfumed. Another pairing I love which I hope in the future they will do is chocolate and cardamom. Looking forward to trying the other bars I have bought.
Delicious, excellent quality chocolate. The dark chocolate honeycomb in a bar or pieces are is a real favourite!
We have had a box of the month, tried the blonde honeycomb, the blonde truffles and we managed to get a factory seconds box
Of the month. The chocolate is lovely and smooth. The blonde is by far my favourite. The flavours from the boxes of the month are just amazing! Can’t wait to order again. The quality of chocolate was practically perfect in the factory seconds as I was expecting them to be really messy but they still looked extremely pretty and tasted delicious.
Order sent promptly.

Chocolate ginger to die for. Chocolate truffles to recover with.
Delicious chocolates with some really interesting flavours. Would like the descriptions to be a bit easier to read!
I am very cross with you chocolate society. How am I supposed to stick to one chocolate a night when they are so bloody delicious 😋. Seriously though... GREAT chocolates. Thank you.
Best chocolate!
Ordered from The Chicolate Society multiple times- the chocolates are always amazing (especially the truffles!). Also making hot chocolate using their shaker is so easy and you get foam at the top of your hot chocolate. Love it!
Amazing look, amazing taste will certainly be back for more!
So far so impressed. Great products delivered quickly
My first order, won’t be my last, the September box. Delivery was DPD and as I could rearrange the day waS convenient. The chocolates were divine absolutely love the unusual flavour combinations and beautiful colour glazes. Nice presentation box too however I have knocked one star off because not one chocolate was sat in its place. It was a good job it was me and my husband doing the sampling ;-)
Excellent quality and fast delivery!
I ordered the chocolate shaker and milk chocolate drops as a present for my daughter.
It arrived very quickly and looks lovely and i know she will love it.
Absolutely amazing chocolates! It's the first subscription box I've ever bought and was so happy with what I received. Beautifully designed and delicious :)
Beautiful Chocolates, always amazing presentation, they look too good to eat but when you take a bite.......Wow!!!! Spectacular!
Love their chocolates. Have tried several of the Box of the Month and on the whole I like them, although some flavours I'm not too keen on but that is the thing some things you like and some you don't. Have just tried the Dark Chocolate Truffles and I have to say they are my favourite chocolate so far. Rich and indulgent. Will definitely try again.
The Chocolate Society is rated 4.91 based on 1,186 reviews