The Chocolate Society Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Chocolate Society

About The Chocolate Society: A small artisan chocolate company based in Somerset. Focusing on making the very finest chocolates without compromise.

Ria Downton
"Wow .. simply delicious amazing creamy dreamy chocolate. The best I’ve had ."
Leanne Dickson
Aysha Farooq-Garcés
"My boyfriend and I every Easter, set the challenge of who can find the most interesting and original Easter egg to give to each other. Needless to say, of course I won this year. When I came across your chocolate blondie Easter egg I was so curious as to what it would taste like, it looked beautiful, delicate honeycomb combined with chocolate, it sounded absolutely delish, and from the amazing reviews it had, I thought it was a no-brainer to buy it. When it arrived for Easter, I was so pleased by how sparkly and shimmery the egg was (and although I was giving it to my boyfriend, of course I got to try some of it once we'd broken into it, and was even more pleasantly surprised by how thick the the chocolate layers of the egg were). Overall, it was absolutely divine, lovely good quality no nonsense chocolate, with a swift delivery and a beautifully intact egg which survived the shipping. Was worth the money very much so, and will definitely be a returning customer to see what other beautiful chocolates you have, at Easter and for other occasions too! Thank you :)"
"Received my first order and am absolutely delighted. After being given an easter egg and loving the chocolate I decided to try more. The sea salt caramels are divine, so smooth as is the blonde chocolate. Customer service was exceptional. I forgot to add the code for a free bar and when I emailed i received a lovely reply and they posted my bar out separately. Brilliant and efficient service. Some of the best tasting chocolate I have had!"
"Excellent chocolates of an altogether very high and fine quality. Well presented and packaged."
"If you want to send anyone a chocolate gift this is the place for you. The flavours are original, sometimes unexpected, the packaging is very elegant but most importantly the chocolates are utterly delicious and indulgent."
"Properly high quality artisan chocolates-"
"Excellent!!! A company that makes proper chocolate!!! Would highly recommend. Be warned - the chocolate truffles and chocolate bars that The Chocolate Society make are so delicious they don't last very long!"
"The variety is wonderful and the chocolates are truly scrumptious ."
"I’ve eaten a lot of quality chocolate from top-end brands to artisan producers and the Chocolate Society’s dark chocolate truffle is, in my opinion, unsurpassed in taste and quality. The delivery and service is always prompt and efficient too."
"Great chocolates. Excellent quality and always a treat. Ordered an Easter for my wife which was well received! Also really thoughtful to acknowledge that items can get damaged in the post and to contact them if this had been an issue (it hadn't been but I have never been offered this before and was very impressed). Will use again - and again"
"Great service and prompt delivery. Haven’t tried the chocolates myself but brought my mum one of the eggs for Easter, the dark choc honeycomb egg and by all accounts she loved it !! She would definitely recommend and can’t wait for me to organise her another treat which I will ‘cos she deserves it!"
"I haven’t bought from the Chocolate Society for years. I was pleasantly surprised. The white chocolate bunny and the dark one both proved to be great hits. The chocolate is of a great quality. We are still to eat the chocolate covered almonds."
"A lovely range of chocolate Easter eggs - fantastic customer service and wonderful chocolate (as always)!"
"Great selection of chocolate generally & really luxury/fun Eggs etc for Easter"
"I ordered the liquid salted caramel box online.The order arrived very quickly.The packaging is very smart and the twelve chocolates absolutely delicious.They were an Easter gift for my fiance . I also called in to the factory and purchased the blonde honeycomb egg ( a second but without obvious fault) and again that was superb with lovely honeycomb inside the egg within the chocolate.Superb.Thank you.( I'll be back !! )."
"Just YUMMY. Wonderful selection of chocolate types and flavours. Every easy to order from. Always well packed, arrives on time. Highly recommended to family and friends."
"The honeycomb Chocolate eggs that we had were really excellent. we will be buying more chocolate from the Chocolate Society in the future."
"For Easter we had the Milk and Dark chocolate Bunnies with floppy ears, so sweet! Chocolate perfect, lovely flavour. Also the Hockey Pockey egg perfect."
"Hokey Pokey Eggs pronounced 'yummy' from all assembled around the Easter table"
"Tried a ‘box of the month’ for the first time... shame it only lasted 10 minutes!!!! Super tasty chocolates. Thankyou!"
"Totally delicious and the very highest quality"
The Chocolate Society is rated 4.89 based on 720 reviews