The Chocolate Society Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Chocolate Society
Read The Chocolate Society Reviews

About The Chocolate Society:

A small artisan chocolate company based in Somerset. Focusing on making the very finest chocolates without compromise.

Tell us how The Chocolate Society made you happy
The Chocolate Society 5 star review on 15th April 2021
Caroline Berry
The Chocolate Society 5 star review on 10th April 2021
Paul Simons
I buy a box occasionally and they are always interesting and tasty. We’ll worth trying if you haven’t already
I bought these as they were sold as not perfect… they looked pretty perfect and tasted delicious. Really inventive flavour. I’ve nearly finished a professional chocolatiers online course so it was a bit of market research too. I hope I’ll be able to make such wonderful bonbons. X
We are keen on good chocolate in our house and this has been up there with the best we’ve ever found. Hands down the best drinking chocolate and we’ve yet to find a better way to make hot chocolate, which has become a bit of a ‘special’ for visitors but only special visitors!
I recently bought a box of the month of the Chocolate Society chocolates for my friend’s birthday. She was delighted and commented on the quality of the box and that the chocolates looked too good to eat - like jewels. I did get to taste one and it did not disappoint. It felt entirely indulgent. I will certainly gift again and also maybe get myself the odd treat.
I love your chocolates. Your blonde chocolate is incredible.
Always outstanding flavours! Beautiful, shiny, delicious and delightful. We are a little bit addicted. Little morsels of joy!
delivered the quality product that I was expecting in good time
As usual probably the best chocolate I have ever had. Buy the selection box every so often as a little treat.
Excellent chocolates, what a treat.
I do like one lovely chocolate after dinner each night - my one treat - to have one absolutely delicious and different chock is fab. Such unusual flavours - an inspiration - loved them - a treat from my husband a monthly subscription - I look forward to choosing my next choc tonight - popcorn i think !
The Chocolate Society 5 star review on 12th June 2021
Really lovely chocolates, and great service.
Fabulous chocolates - really appreciated by the recipient. Well packaged.
The May box was delicious, as usual, particularly enjoyed the fruity flavours. The rose was gorgeous.
Efficient service and amazing quality chocolate.
We tried the monthly box and have just renewed for another six. It is well worth it. Unique flavours everytime and consistently good.
Amazing chocolates with such a wow factor! Great to give as a gift, but also lovely as a treat for yourself.
I loved the passion fruit for its vibrant and tangy flavours. However, I felt the popcorn although delicious, was only worth one serving.
The Chocolate Society 4 star review on 5th June 2021
The best caramel truffles I have tasted. Quite wonderful thank you. The chocolate is of very high quality
I've now had a few of these chocolate subscriptions and this one is the best by far. The chocolate is high end, with thought put into the strength of flavours (not just strong peculiar flavours added to make them sound interesting like other companies). I highly recommend this product.
These chocolates literally never disappoint. I love the monthly selection boxes which are small works of art and taste as good as they look. The options are always interesting, bringing flavours and textures together in an imaginative way. I can't praise TCS chocolates highly enough. I also love their blond truffles: my only gripe there is that they are often sold out before I can get to them. Brilliant chocolates, accessible and efficient customer service.
The Chocolate Society is rated 4.92 based on 1,880 reviews