The Chocolate Society Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Chocolate Society
Read The Chocolate Society Reviews

About The Chocolate Society:

A small artisan chocolate company based in Somerset. Focusing on making the very finest chocolates without compromise.

Tell us how The Chocolate Society made you happy
Sara Leung
Claire Bevan
Lesley Woolf
Lesley Woolf
What luxurious and fabulous Easter eggs these are. Lucky for me, the recipient of the eggs kindly shared them with me so I know first hand how delicious they are!
Order came really quickly
Well made brilliant invention !
We were so happy with the delicious Easter eggs and additional treats ordered for Easter. Lovely, modern flavours and quality chocolate. Very friendly and responsive customer service too during what would’ve been a busy time. Thank you!
Perfect chocolate for creating delicious dishes which make me look really good! My mum taught me to always use the best available ingredients which is why I keep buying from the Chocolate Society. Excellent customer service every time.
Lovely, delicious chocolates were much appreciated by the recipients.
Ordered this Easter Egg at 5pm Wednesday and was delivered around noon on Thursday - great service. Egg itself was brilliant
This beautifully packaged chocolate tastes divine. The salted caramel truffles and the caramelised pecan nuts would make the most wonderful gifts, but I decided they were far too nice to share! I also ordered a tea and biscuit blonde chocolate Easter egg. It was so beautiful, I was reluctant to eat it, but can report it tasted as good as it looked. Very happy customer!
I think this is testament to how good the chocolate is, my Easter egg had sadly broken in the post but it was by far the best Easter egg I have ever had! The chocolate was second to non and the flavour combination of blond chocolate with tea and biscuit is something that I have never experienced, making for a truly unique experience that frankly I would repeat in a heart beat!
Bought the tea and biscuit egg which was delicious. Looking forward to the April box!
I ordered two Blonde Tea and Biscut Egg for Easter. They were delivered super quickly and were absolutely delicious.
I usually go for a dark chocolate but this milk one was so superior in quality it has converted me. It tasted rich and smooth, malty and biscuity and looked great too.
This Chocolate Society will stay on my radar for future treats.
Really delicious chocolate and very prompt delivery
Fantastic quality product. Well packaged, so fragile chocolate egg arrive completely intact, as did it's box.
Beautifully flavoured chocolate (we had one of the Easter eggs) and attractive packaging. Our egg initially arrived having broken in pieces, but a replacement (free of charge) was dispatched the next day with extra care with the packaging and labelling and made it safely - very impressed with teh customer service!
Thanks so much for the egg Dad 😁❤️ It’s probably the best tasting one I’ve ever had genuinely xx
The Chocolate Society 5 star review on 10th April 2021
Delicious luxury chocolates, beautifully presented
Absolutely loved these little foil wrapped chocolate eggs. I had such delight in watching the egg hunt for all 60 of them (!), but then the discovery that each colour was delectably different inside - wonderful.
My first order, and it won’t be my last. The chocolate bars look beautiful but it is the flavours that are just fantastic I had the Salted Blonde chocolate, which was the adult Caramac that I didn’t know I needed until now. But the star was the Rosemary and Sea Salt which is so unexpectedly savoury sweet and floral all at once - mind blown.
I signed up the receive the Box of the Month for three months. Every single chocolate, in every box, was fantastic. Each looks like a little work of art - absolutely perfect. The flavour combinations are really interesting and work so well. My favourite in each box is often the one I expect to like the least!

In a panic, when I realised that the last of my 3 boxes had arrived (and been consumed), I signed up for a 12 month subscription and look forward, each month, to receiving the email, telling me that the box is on its way.

I used to live in Switzerland, where chocolate making is a matter of national pride and obsession. These chocolates are far better than anything I ever had in Switzerland!

I also ordered one of their Easter Eggs for my wife, which was delicious and beautifully presented.

I cannot recommend this company, or their chocolates, highly enough!
Wonderful chocolate, beautifully presented
A delicious egg in tasteful packaging.
The Chocolate Society is rated 4.92 based on 1,765 reviews