The Chocolate Society Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Chocolate Society

About The Chocolate Society: A small artisan chocolate company based in Somerset. Focusing on making the very finest chocolates without compromise.

Verified Buyer
"My boyfriend and I every Easter, set the challenge of who can find the most interesting and original Easter egg to give to each other. Needless to say, of course I won this year. When I came across your chocolate blondie Easter egg I was so curious as to what it would taste like, it looked beautiful, delicate honeycomb combined with chocolate, it sounded absolutely delish, and from the amazing reviews it had, I thought it was a no-brainer to buy it. When it arrived for Easter, I was so pleased by how sparkly and shimmery the egg was (and although I was giving it to my boyfriend, of course I got to try some of it once we'd broken into it, and was even more pleasantly surprised by how thick the the chocolate layers of the egg were). Overall, it was absolutely divine, lovely good quality no nonsense chocolate, with a swift delivery and a beautifully intact egg which survived the shipping. Was worth the money very much so, and will definitely be a returning customer to see what other beautiful chocolates you have, at Easter and for other occasions too! Thank you :)"
Jennifer Perera
Jennifer Perera
"Beautifully presented and a delight in the mouth, these chocolates are definitely an adult treat!"
Emma Rawlinson
Emma Rawlinson
Verified Buyer
"Not only is the online shop slick and user friendly but I was able to call and speak to one of the friendly team members regarding my order with ease. Excellent service both on and offline. The chocolate is absolutely delicious and unique in its craft and flavours too. Will definitely be making future orders."
Charlotte Wood
Verified Buyer
"The quality of the chocolate is exquisite. They always come beautifully wrapped and customer service is excellent. I also love the fast delivery."
Momotaz Begum
Verified Buyer
"Customer services was great, I asked whether the chocs were suitable for vegetarians and alcohol free and a lovely for back to me promptly with information I needed. Box was well presented and arrived as stated."
Laurence Brown
Verified Buyer
"The Chocolate Society sold me some beautiful chocolate coffee beans and they were 😋"
Maureen Booth
Verified Buyer
"This was my first order - fast delivery - great chocolate. I'll be back!"
Pauline Bonnett
Verified Buyer
"There is a good selection of exquisite chocolates but what makes the society extra special is their response to feedback and extra dedication to working with fussy customers like myself providing a bespoke service. If you want to feel like royalty visit The Chocolate Society today."
Thibaut Vilminot
Verified Buyer
"Efficient website and very quick delivery. The chocolates are delicious!"
Gillian Coulburn
Verified Buyer
"Been buying my Valrhona couverture from the Choc Soc for years. They offer excellent service & value. The staff are particularly helpful. Keep up the good work !"
Sue Fursey
Verified Buyer
"Al, everything is always perfect, the Blonde honeycombed Easter egg went down particularly well this year - I wasn’t even allowed to have a taste! Thrilled to see the hot chocolate is back - can we have the bigger bags again please? Blonde with sea salt is still the best chocolate on the planet - but as ever, I look forward to trying your new creations. Very best wishes to you all, Sue"
Shirley Freestone
"DELICIOUS!!!"
Alan Wilkinson
Verified Buyer
"Bought an egg for the wife she said it was very nice I didnt get to try any so must have been to good"
Sukhmuni Phagura
Verified Buyer
"I ordered the dark chocolate honeycomb Easter egg for my boyfriend as his present and when it arrived I was really happy with the overall aesthetic of the egg including the packaging. He informed me that it was delicious and we both appreciated how the honeycomb in the shell looked! Overall very happy with my purchase."
Dilys Neill
Verified Buyer
"I bought two Hokey Pokey eggs, one milk & one plain. They were delicious. The only criticism I have is the amount of packaging used."
Jules Lebihan
Verified Buyer
"Great service and good information on delivery. Bought a cow Easter Egg for my partner who was very enthusiastic about the chocolate. Delicious and beautiful."
Susannah Reeves
Verified Buyer
"Blonde Chocolate Honeycomb Egg large and Milk Chocolate Honeycomb Egg large Great eggs - both my boys loved the Easter eggs. For a special treat worth that bit extra. They arrived on time in perfect condition."
Neill Horie
"Delicious, delicious chocolate."
Janet Marshall
Verified Buyer
"The chocolates were exquisite and looked beautiful too."
Jennifer Gill
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use the site and order. Nice to have something different. Was kept informed of my order. Easter eggs artfully done. Lovely tasting chocolate."
Feargus Hosking-Jervis
Verified Buyer
"Beautifully presented egg arrived safely in the post - my colleagues were very impressed"
Sue Clewett
Verified Buyer
"I saw the Blonde Easter Bunny looking very cute on Instagram so I ordered one milk, one dark & the blonde. They arrived beautifully packed safe & sound. Almost too lovely to eat. The chocolate is delicious, especially the slight caramel flavoured blonde. Very pleased. Thank you."
The Chocolate Society is rated 4.89 based on 515 reviews