The Chocolate Society Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Chocolate Society
Read The Chocolate Society Reviews

About The Chocolate Society:

A small artisan chocolate company based in Somerset. Focusing on making the very finest chocolates without compromise.

Tell us how The Chocolate Society made you happy
The Chocolate Society 5 star review on 17th December 2020
Katie Bonnar
The Chocolate Society 5 star review on 29th October 2020
Lerato Islam
I was a little sceptical about this but o my days awesome product best money I have ever spent not just for hot chocolate but latte as well
Purchased as present and very pleased with the hot chocolate mug. Makes very smooth rich hot chocolate would definitely recommend
What a discovery The Chocolate Factory is! I love dark chocolate and have tried all sorts of hand made chocolate suppliers but The Chocolate Factory chocolates are the best yet. The dark chocolate is delicious - wrapped around honeycomb, in a bar, through a truffle.. but the thing is, it seems moist when you eat it and the flavour is pure. Refreshing and delicious. Sometimes dark chocolate is hard and worthy but The Chocolate Society chocolate is sublime. I was wary of the chocolate 'pods' in the selection boxes but in reality they are amazing - bursts of liquid flavour! I would highly recommend and am looking forward to my next order.
Useful product (shaker) if your’e at work and only have a microwave but expensive for what it is I feel. Also disappointed that every time I go on to the website what I want is sold out...
Absolutely love my chocolate shaker and the dark hot chocolate is amazing, great service too.
I just purchased the hot chocolate shaker - amazing product - beautifully creamy hot chocolate and cocoa 😀
Highly recommended
The chocolate produced here is top notch. Smooth as butter, great snap, amazing taste. I honestly haven't had chocolate as good as The Chocolate Society. I'll be placing another order soon enough.
Excellent customer service
I have signed my wife up to the monthly subscription as a birthday present and we have just had the pleasure of sampling some of the first month’s delicious delights! We have yet to be disappointed by anything that has been consumed from this month’s box. Definitely worth it! The dark chocolate and orange combination was just perfect! No complaints here about the chocolate just the wait until the next batch!!! Thank you The Chocolate Society.
The Chocolate Society 4 star review on 24th January 2021
Great company. The Chocolate society products are very good quality, good packaging and easy order process.
Bought the chocolate shaker as a gift for a friend; she loved it (and so did the rest of her family, who all tried it). Really fast, efficient service and a very good quality product.
I really like my hot chocolate shaker. It is very easy to use and clean and makes perfect hot chocolate every time. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because in the ideal world I would like it to be bigger. I have to make 1 and then make another half a container, just to fill my mug. I would still recommend it and for some people a small mug is enough.
I bought both the chocolate shaker which makes perfect hot chocolate, even made without milk it makes a lovely drink. Great chocolate and brilliant shaker .
Excellent service - my hot chocolate shaker arrived really quickly
I recieved a chocolate bar from The Chocolate Society as a part of a letter box hamper. The Seasalt Blonde chocolate was so delicious and moreish, I knew I had to track the company down and buy more!! I bought 5 bars!!
Best chocolate. A real treat.
Some very yummy chocolate - for grown-ups and kiddy grown-ups from G&T choc (genuinely gin’ny) to Dark Orange ( all mine )
Quick delivery with great communication. Hot chocolate shaker was so good I had to buy another for a friend. Works so much better than I thought, makes delicious frothy hot chocolate in seconds
I have just purchased the Shaker and believe me this handy unassuming little cup really does live up to the hype... don’t buy the expensive machines, buy the chocolate shaker right now!
The Chocolate Society is rated 4.92 based on 1,504 reviews