The Chocolate Society Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Chocolate Society

About The Chocolate Society: A small artisan chocolate company based in Somerset. Focusing on making the very finest chocolates without compromise.

Aysha Farooq-Garcés
"My boyfriend and I every Easter, set the challenge of who can find the most interesting and original Easter egg to give to each other. Needless to say, of course I won this year. When I came across your chocolate blondie Easter egg I was so curious as to what it would taste like, it looked beautiful, delicate honeycomb combined with chocolate, it sounded absolutely delish, and from the amazing reviews it had, I thought it was a no-brainer to buy it. When it arrived for Easter, I was so pleased by how sparkly and shimmery the egg was (and although I was giving it to my boyfriend, of course I got to try some of it once we'd broken into it, and was even more pleasantly surprised by how thick the the chocolate layers of the egg were). Overall, it was absolutely divine, lovely good quality no nonsense chocolate, with a swift delivery and a beautifully intact egg which survived the shipping. Was worth the money very much so, and will definitely be a returning customer to see what other beautiful chocolates you have, at Easter and for other occasions too! Thank you :)"
Jennifer Perera
"Beautifully presented and a delight in the mouth, these chocolates are definitely an adult treat!"
Emma Rawlinson
"Not only is the online shop slick and user friendly but I was able to call and speak to one of the friendly team members regarding my order with ease. Excellent service both on and offline. The chocolate is absolutely delicious and unique in its craft and flavours too. Will definitely be making future orders."
"Great products, beautiful chocolates with nice flavours and complexity. Quick delivery, will definitely use again."
"I regularly order from you and particularly enjoy the caramel milk chocolate bar. This time I also ordered the limited edition blond chocolate truffles - they were delicious and I highly recommend them. I have just finished the box and immediately wish to order more."
"Delicious chocolates, and interesting flavours. The blonde chocolate in particular is great."
"Love these chocolates, a real special treat 😍"
"Delicious and the highest quality as always"
"The quality of the chocolates is always great, delivery is always prompt and customer service is great. Thanks."
"beautifully packaged and very high quality"
"Sadly my ofder did not arrive whan the e mail said it would. It came 3 days later. When I opened the parcel there was cocoa dust everywhere spoiling the appearance of the box. The ehite ribbon was vovered in dust and I had a job to wipe it off. Very dissappointed as it is.a present for someone."
Dear Penny,

Thank you for your recent order and your review.

I have seen that you placed your order on Thursday 22nd November at 10am. We despatched your order the very same day and delivery was attempted to you the next day on Friday 23rd December. As you weren't home to sign for the parcel and no delivery instructions left for the courier, delivery could not be completed and as such your parcel on Friday was not possible and it was redelivered the next working day which was on the Monday.

As a small business we put our customers satisfaction at the top of our priorities and as such if we had been informed that the cocoa powder had come out of the box we would have immediately sent a replacement box.

Unfortunately the first we have heard of the problems with your order is here on your review. I've sent you an email to see if we can send another box and I await your reply.

Kind Regards

Al
"Thank you"
"Ordered on a Wednesday and received the package the following Monday (I live in Denmark). The chocolate was nicely and securely packed. Not the last time I’ll order from The Chocolate Society."
"I have never had anything from The Chocolate Society that hasn't lived up to it's billing. The bars are absolutely delicious but even better are the monthly boxes with such original flavour combinations."
"Delicious chocolate flakes to add to hot milky drinks or make a steaming, hot chocolate drink. Attractively presented. Some lucky people may find them in their stockings come Christmas."
"Very good chocolate bars and other chocolate relishes!"
"Fast delivery, excellent chocolate"
"Very yummy chocolates!! Arrived very fast too and I was given a sample of ginger dark chocolate biscuits... thanks for the treat!"
"The quality of all the chocolates I've had from The Chocolate Society has been superb. The flavours are delicious and often pretty innovative. I've given lots as gifts too and the recipients have always been delighted. Their customer service and speed of delivery is also top-notch! Given the quality of the chocolates (and beautiful packaging), they are great value too!"
"The chocolates were, as usual, delicious. Prompt delivery and when I contacted them to change a delivery the change was made with no fuss. Very pleased."
"Having tried the Hokey Pokey chocolate whilst on holiday, we were pleased to discover that we could order online together with some other excellent products. The web site was easy to use and the delivery was quick and efficient."
"Amazing chocolates and good price !!!"
"Through a friend I have experienced the delight of eating your liquid salted caramel chocolates. They are delicious, and I have bought some for my friend’s Christmas gift."
The Chocolate Society is rated 4.89 based on 625 reviews