The Chocolate Society Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Chocolate Society
Read The Chocolate Society Reviews

About The Chocolate Society:

A small artisan chocolate company based in Somerset. Focusing on making the very finest chocolates without compromise.

Tell us how The Chocolate Society made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
The Chocolate Society 5 star review on 12th May 2020
Nichola Stokes
The Chocolate Society 5 star review on 20th February 2020
Lucie Clarke
More Photos & Videos
Easy to use website and delivery very speedy and efficient
Superb friendly customer service, speedy delivery and the chocolate is sublime. I can now make my own hot chocolate with the shaker and dark hot chocolate drops just as good as my local coffee shop.
great shop will definitely buy from again
Blonde truffles. Amazing!
Delicious. Hot chocolate, and artisan chocolates. Definitely try the blonde chocolate truffles.
Delicious dark Hot Choc, although we had it iced today! Awaiting tasting of G and T choc bar. Thankyou!
Amazing chocolate! The hot chocolate shaker is incredible, we've already had to restock our milk chocolate drops for it after having it a fortnight. Milk truffles are out of this world, hope to be able to try the other flavours soon. Fast delivery too.
Amazing product
I absolutely love all your chocolates. They are delicious and so freshly made.
Unlike most chocolates which are mass produced. I must admit to enjoying them for myself! But I love to give them to my family and friends because I want them to enjoy them as much as I do, as they are SO special. The service you give is excellent. Many thanks.
Love my Hokey Pokey I’ve got the whole family hooked on it
This is amazing made some chocolate for my hubby and he loved it ido t like strong chocolate but my drink was lovely
Ordering was easy; item arrived quickly; appropriately packaged and exactly as described
Really enjoying my hot chocolate shaker the hot chocolate is so frothy and smooth!
The blonde chocolate truffles were delightful. Totally different from any other truffles I’ve had before. If not careful, they’ll disappear in a flash!
Highly recommend ordering. Can’t wait to try more!
I received the hot chocolate shaker and milk chocolate nibs for my birthday and I loved it! So easy to make and delicious. It was a lovely surprise when I came onto the website to search out more products I found that you get money off for your first order, I've stocked up! Thanks for a great product!
Their chocolates are amazing. The Blonde chocolate is incredible!
Sublime chocolate. A deserved treat for the lock down. Beautifully packed and prompt delivery. I full recommend.
Wonderful product, excellent service
The chocolates were divine! Arrived quickly through the post. Delicious!
Gorgeous goodies with unusual flavours which always hit the mark - bought as gifts which are always received with delight - a bit different and beautifully packaged...makes for a special treat
The Chocolate Society is rated 4.91 based on 988 reviews