The Chocolate Society Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Chocolate Society
Read The Chocolate Society Reviews

About The Chocolate Society:

A small artisan chocolate company based in Somerset. Focusing on making the very finest chocolates without compromise.

Tell us how The Chocolate Society made you happy
The Chocolate Society 5 star review on 24th May 2021
Stephanie Carr
The Chocolate Society 5 star review on 24th May 2021
Stephanie Carr
Having been gifted a six month subscription to the monthly box by our son we were so impressed by the quality and flavours of the cholates that we took out a follow up subscription ourselves. Some of the best chocolates ever .
I have made a few purchases from The Chocolate Society and am impressed by the care taken, the quick service and the choice of items. Thank you.
Absolutely fantastic quality products - beautifully presented and totally delicious, have given many for presents and have always loved everything I've bought - will definitely use again!
Amazingly pretty,indulgently delicious!
Amazing chocolate. Beautiful packaging. Great independent local business
An eclectic selection of beautiful, scrumptious, and original chocolates. We look forward to new delights in the monthly tasting box, and, in addition, order a selection of other products.
I ordered a variety of chocs, the August selection box, chocolate covered hazel nut, and dark chocolate honeycomb. Nothing was a disappointment! My personal favourite was the dark choc honeycomb, no will power at all with that one ;)
Amazing hot chocolate and very good customer service. Wondered why my delivery was slightly delayed this time round and the reason was that they were worried the chocolate would melt in the heat during delivery, so delayed dispatch slightly! 5* service + 5* products!!!
Product came quickly, and my mum loved it; even though it was a type of chocolate she typically doesn't go for, she's been enjoying the whole thing.
My wife tells me that the monthly delivery for the past year has been first class, always on time and, needless to say, tasting out of this world. So much so it is rarely shared with me. I have just taken out a further years subscription - says it all! ther
Superb quality. Divinely delicious. The salted caramel truffles were amazing.
Good service, good chocolate.
Best subscription box I’ve come across - liked all the chocs which is great
Great product, great service.
a regular purchase truly delicious
Box of the month never fails to disappoint, regular treat for our little chocolate club at work.
Mum said all the chocolate was delicious as always
The 'almost perfect' range is great value for money, and the Box of the Month domes are my ideal chocolate; I've tried others (including more expensive ones) but to my taste, these are the best.
Perfect! Quality product, simple but professional packaging, and quick delivery with regular updates. Will be ordering again for Xmas presents!
These are gorgeous chocolates. Always swiftly delivered and made with care. Highly recommend them
The Chocolate Society is rated 4.92 based on 1,963 reviews