The Chocolate Society Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Chocolate Society

About The Chocolate Society: A small artisan chocolate company based in Somerset. Focusing on making the very finest chocolates without compromise.

Anne Welch
"Delicious chocolates."
Valerie Duff
"Cocoa nibs"
Marcia Clifton
Verified Buyer
"Bought dark chocholate truffle hearts for Valentine’s Day.....Personal service was excellent and delivery on time as promised. The recipient was delighted with them and said they were delicious!"
Marielle Benningen
Verified Buyer
"excellent service combined with an excellent product equals excellent experience"
Loredana Laera
Verified Buyer
"Lovely flavors and top chocolate quality! The Best I tried!"
Sam Moore .
Verified Buyer
"Fabulous, tasty chocolates - a teeny treat everyday."
Annie Stagg
Verified Buyer
"Hello Al I send chocolates to my daughter in Law in London, she received them on her birthday and loved them. A first class chocolate, well done. Kind regards, Annie Stagg"
Diane Phillips
Verified Buyer
"a very efficient service,"
Karen Cockell
Verified Buyer
"I ordered 3 different Blonde bars- plain, salt and Christmas Cracker-which arrived quickly and beautifully packaged. I am v glad to have found a provider of my favourite blonde chocolate- not many people are making this. All bars were absolutely delicious, and it was good to have a reduction on the Christmas cracker! Lady Cockell."
Jennifer Perera
Verified Buyer
"Beautifully presented and a delight in the mouth, these chocolates are definitely an adult treat!"
Lidia Arciszewska
Verified Buyer
"We have been The Chocolate Society customer for many years. All chocolate delicacies we tried so far were heavenly. And there is such a big and still growing variety of them. Amazing! Absolutely the best supplier of chocolate products in the UK. We are also really happy to see the chocolate flakes back."
Lorna Adair
Verified Buyer
"Delicious fresh chocolates. The various chocolate covered nuts are my definite favourites. Beware though - they are very more-ish!!"
Sue Ranshaw
Verified Buyer
"I love good chocolate and nuts and you have put them together in a way that made me very happy"
"Just delicious"
AUDRY CHRISOSTOM
Verified Buyer
"Amazing quality chocolates. The service and speed in delivery is excellent.If you love chocolates then this is the place to get them from"
Lorraine Carpenter
Verified Buyer
"Delicious chocolate with a twist to make it extra special and the packaging just adds that luxurious feel of decadence."
Isabelle Lesay
Verified Buyer
"The parcel arrived very quickly and I was glad I would be able to bring chocolate to the diner party I was invited to in the evening ... Alas, the boxes ordered were not in the parcel and instead there was lovely bars of dark choc /almonds /sea salt. I checked, and the deal was good to me as the bars were more expensive than the boxes ... But : most of those bars were broken in pieces ! Still delicious, but forget their use as a present ! Nevertheless I am delighted with the quality of this chocolate, just truly refined, bitter to the perfection, and love the less-is-more packaging... Long live the Chocolate Society !"
Rebecca Voyce
Verified Buyer
"There are chocolates, and then there's Chocolate society chocolates! The flavour combinations are a perfect balance of grown-up taste with exuberant creativity. They're truly, truly exquisite. The Chocolate society isn't scared of trying new things, but they do it with a sophistication and level of execution that means you'll never be disappointing. Clever, delightful and charming from start to finish!"
Catriona Henderson
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely delicious chocolates. The flavours were a combination of traditional and more unsual, but they were all very well balanced. The champagne truffles were the best I've ever tasted!"
Peter Smitherman
Verified Buyer
"There Chocolate for me is so superior to others I have tasted,also I’ve known the lads since their shop in Belgravia."
The Chocolate Society is rated 4.89 based on 466 reviews