The Chocolate Society Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Chocolate Society

About The Chocolate Society: A small artisan chocolate company based in Somerset. Focusing on making the very finest chocolates without compromise.

Aysha Farooq-Garcés
"My boyfriend and I every Easter, set the challenge of who can find the most interesting and original Easter egg to give to each other. Needless to say, of course I won this year. When I came across your chocolate blondie Easter egg I was so curious as to what it would taste like, it looked beautiful, delicate honeycomb combined with chocolate, it sounded absolutely delish, and from the amazing reviews it had, I thought it was a no-brainer to buy it. When it arrived for Easter, I was so pleased by how sparkly and shimmery the egg was (and although I was giving it to my boyfriend, of course I got to try some of it once we'd broken into it, and was even more pleasantly surprised by how thick the the chocolate layers of the egg were). Overall, it was absolutely divine, lovely good quality no nonsense chocolate, with a swift delivery and a beautifully intact egg which survived the shipping. Was worth the money very much so, and will definitely be a returning customer to see what other beautiful chocolates you have, at Easter and for other occasions too! Thank you :)"
Jennifer Perera
"Beautifully presented and a delight in the mouth, these chocolates are definitely an adult treat!"
Emma Rawlinson
"Not only is the online shop slick and user friendly but I was able to call and speak to one of the friendly team members regarding my order with ease. Excellent service both on and offline. The chocolate is absolutely delicious and unique in its craft and flavours too. Will definitely be making future orders."
"My delivery was very very quick and the chocolates are to dye for they are amazing, the best chocolate I have had in a long long time and my husband who is a chocolate fan said the same. I would thoroughly recommend The Chocolate Society and when I had to call the company Hannah who answered the phone was very helpful, friendly and polite, I could not fault there service and the packaging that the chocolates were wrapped in was so carefully done, from start to finish with this company has been PERFECT, put others to shame. Thank you"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Easy to order, next day delivery, amazing chocolate!!"
"Amazing chocolates and the delivery was really quick! Chocolates were very well protected."
"Beautiful chocolates that look as good as they taste and always original flavours"
"Fantastic original chocolate."
"Beautiful chocolates - only suggestion is that not everyone likes alcohol in their chocolate, would be nice to have a choice of an alcohol free box as well."
"The monthly boxes are just such fun! Most important is, of course, that the chocolate is superb, but also the creativity and imagination which goes into each selection is remarkable. Some of the flavour combinations are more standard than others, like whisky or beer, but that’s because they work. Others - well! How do they manage to make a chocolate taste like chocolate at the same time as, for example, Bakewell tart? Just amazing!"
"Delicious, interesting products, and speedy service. Highly recommended."
"Superb products and speedy service."
"Perfection Personified!"
"Easy online purchase."
"What an amazing brand and fantastic chocolates. The company kept in touch with me throughout my order and kept me up to date with my order status. The July Wimbledon Box of the Month was such a fantastic combination of flavour and British Summertime all in one box. I am so glad I have found The Chocolate Society which will now be my ‘go to’ for special chocolates."
"Excellent chocolate"
"Lovely products with devine taste"
"Ordered fir the first time and loved the July collection. Will definitely order again. :)"
"Truly original gourmet delights. The absolute best."
"High quality, beautifully packaged and fast delivery"
"High quality chocolate is the driving force behind this company but what makes them extra special is that when I contacted them with a request, which meant going above and beyond usual shopping, they sorted my order and kept me up to date with progress and it was such a lovely friendly experience I always recommend the company to friends here and visiting from abroad."
"While some items are very dear,quality is good"
"I've been using The Choclate Society to get my fix for a few years now. I've tried others but I keep coming back to this place. They have some of the best quality chocolate around, single origin dark chocolate bars, blonde chocolate with sea salt and my favourite dark choclate truffles."
The Chocolate Society is rated 4.89 based on 573 reviews