The Chocolate Society Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Chocolate Society

About The Chocolate Society: A small artisan chocolate company based in Somerset. Focusing on making the very finest chocolates without compromise.

Aysha Farooq-Garcés
Aysha Farooq-Garcés
Verified Buyer
"My boyfriend and I every Easter, set the challenge of who can find the most interesting and original Easter egg to give to each other. Needless to say, of course I won this year. When I came across your chocolate blondie Easter egg I was so curious as to what it would taste like, it looked beautiful, delicate honeycomb combined with chocolate, it sounded absolutely delish, and from the amazing reviews it had, I thought it was a no-brainer to buy it. When it arrived for Easter, I was so pleased by how sparkly and shimmery the egg was (and although I was giving it to my boyfriend, of course I got to try some of it once we'd broken into it, and was even more pleasantly surprised by how thick the the chocolate layers of the egg were). Overall, it was absolutely divine, lovely good quality no nonsense chocolate, with a swift delivery and a beautifully intact egg which survived the shipping. Was worth the money very much so, and will definitely be a returning customer to see what other beautiful chocolates you have, at Easter and for other occasions too! Thank you :)"
Jennifer Perera
Jennifer Perera
"Beautifully presented and a delight in the mouth, these chocolates are definitely an adult treat!"
Emma Rawlinson
Emma Rawlinson
Verified Buyer
"Not only is the online shop slick and user friendly but I was able to call and speak to one of the friendly team members regarding my order with ease. Excellent service both on and offline. The chocolate is absolutely delicious and unique in its craft and flavours too. Will definitely be making future orders."
Lyndsey White
Verified Buyer
"great quality, speedy delivery"
Beverley Robson
Verified Buyer
"I have ordered my chocolates for fathers day so no feedback yet I was very happy with the product when it arrived"
Michelle Golding
Verified Buyer
"The chocolates were excellent as usual. The coconut truffles are delicious - I had not tried these before and was pleased to have an opportunity to do so. The burned butter caramel domes from the outlet section were a delight. I had to contact the Chocolate Society as the order was due to arrive whilst we were away and Al was extremely helpful and ensured a change in delivery date. Thank you."
Anne Mills
Verified Buyer
"The June selection was bought as birthday presents. What a treat! I was amazed by the gorgeous appearance and then I had a taste....heavenly! Thank you so much."
Nicola Jane Boaler
Verified Buyer
"Amazing chocolates - bought for husband's birthday and he was very happy (but unfortunately isn't keen to share!) - this is the third 'box of the month's we've had and I'll definitely be buying more - can't recommend them enough!"
Melanie Moore
Verified Buyer
"So happy to have found a delicious chocolate supplier for gifts for my family and friends! This is the second time I have ordered from you and they went down a treat. Thanks for the excellent, reliable service and exquisite goodies. The salted caramel truffles a notable recommendation! :)"
Britt Dobson
Verified Buyer
"The Chocolate Society,are simply the very best chocolates, I've ever tasted!"
Hazel Clarke
Verified Buyer
"Fast and efficient service. Wonderful assortment of good quality chocolates - yummy!"
Silvia Perez Alcazar
Verified Buyer
"Very nice variation of chocolates. The Valrhona Manjari chocolate is amazing. We use it in our restaurant for the churros with chocolate dish and customers get impress for the quality of this chocolate. Very quick delivery and very nice people by the phone if you call with questions."
Linda Tutt
Verified Buyer
"I rang to register my disappointment that coconut truffles were out of stock and was delighted to be told an extra batch was being made! The gift was despatched immediately and was well packaged.A lovely treat for the recipient! Very friendly and helpful customer service.Thank you."
Melanie Moore
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, fantastic product, very happy."
Claire Jamieson
Verified Buyer
"The most delicious chocolate I've had in a long time - also beautiful, sleek packaging."
Murali Murugasu
Verified Buyer
"Great taste and consistency of product"
Diana Shilham
Verified Buyer
"wonderful truffles-the coconut ones are out of this world! Also love the grapefruit batons and milk chocolate with coffee..but do visit the factory shop where you can taste many others and come away with many new things! Superb, top- quality artisan chocolate!"
"Apart from making the best liquid salt caramel truffles I've ever tasted, their customer service is truly excellent."
Peter Muirhead
Verified Buyer
"I have always loved cocoa dusted chocolate almonds and at one time could only buy them in the food hall of a well known West End store. So to buy them on line so beautifully produced and promptly delivered is a joy. I also like using The Chocolate Society to send gifts because I know their quality and prompt delivery can be relied upon."
Gail Googe
Verified Buyer
"Where do I start? Easy to order and pay, swift delivery - well packed. Excellent choice and the taste - well - the chocolate is sublime!!"
SALLY WILTSHIRE
Verified Buyer
"Amazing chocolate - great depth of flavour, very smooth"
Deborah Tymms
Verified Buyer
"Amazing products my daughter just loves the hokey pokey. I love the almonds cocoa dusted. A great service from this company too. Fantastic thanks"
Paula Sullivan
Verified Buyer
"amazingly delicious !!! Feelgood factor top notch ... Mmmm"
The Chocolate Society is rated 4.89 based on 547 reviews