The Chocolate Society Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Chocolate Society
Read The Chocolate Society Reviews

About The Chocolate Society:

A small artisan chocolate company based in Somerset. Focusing on making the very finest chocolates without compromise.

Tell us how The Chocolate Society made you happy
The Chocolate Society 5 star review on 24th May 2021
Stephanie Carr
The Chocolate Society 5 star review on 24th May 2021
Stephanie Carr
Delicious chocolate and fast delivery
I bought these as they were sold as not perfect… they looked pretty perfect and tasted delicious. Really inventive flavour. I’ve nearly finished a professional chocolatiers online course so it was a bit of market research too. I hope I’ll be able to make such wonderful bonbons. X
I never normally write reviews – ever really – but The Chocolate Society really deserve this one. First, the Hot Chocolate Shaker is excellent. I bought one before Christmas and the hot chocolate truly is the best anyone in my family have ever tasted. We've tried some really creative recipes now too – anything goes! I don't normally like hot chocolate and even I can't resist a cup made with chocolate orange or Nutella or white chocolate or... you get the idea. I've now bought another one as a present and I can see it becoming a frequent purchase until everyone I know has one. Secondly, the company are amazing. So quick at answering queries, very friendly and helpful and they even proactively checked everyone had their orders before Christmas in case they needed to send replacements out because of the pandemic-related postage situation. Both mine have arrived ridiculously quickly too, in just a couple of days. Congratulations The Chocolate Society – you're getting everything right!!
Good products and great service. Really helpful customer services.
Sweet orange bars a little reminiscent of a favourite clever flavour Maya gold but being oh so much more luxurious. The truffles - all of them - are amazing!!! The amaretto were sublime, the pear and nutmeg so silky and the pumpkin spice just incredible. Also love the chocolate coated honeycomb - oh heck we just love every chocolate you produce, keep making magic stuff :-) Also everything comes quickly and very well packaged, what more could you ask for.
Absolutely delicious, love everything about this company and their products! Can’t get enough of them! Only downside is that the flavours don’t repeat (the pink box was my most favourite so far) so please bring it back sometime soon. Thank you x
The service was great (even spotting a typo in my gift card!), ordering and delivery good, and the chocolates, well... they were incredible.
Fantastic service from start to finish. Slight order issue and it was fixed immediately with extremely efficient service. Excellent tasty chocolate drops! Best I’ve had!
The really large outstandin Hokey Pokey chocolate bar was the perfect present for a dear friend. Well recieved and delicious
The chocolates were divine! Arrived quickly through the post. Delicious!
Chocolate is a big thing for myself and my partner so when I stumbled across the Chocolate Society I was very excited. After many Box of the Month purchases we're smitten and having flirted with other suppliers we keep coming back, that says an awful lot about the exciting flavours, quality and presentation on offer. Keep up the great work!
The product I bought, hockey pockey,,I've bought since 2010 ish.its wonderfull,scrumy honeycomb, covered in dilishious chocolate.very moreish.
The Chocolate Society is rated 4.92 based on 1,926 reviews