Chococo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Chococo
Read Chococo Reviews

About Chococo:

We have been crafting fine chocolates in Dorset since 2002 with origin chocolate & local, seasonal ingredients (& no additives, preservatives or added sugar), so they are truly handmade, handpacked & delivered fresh.
We believe truly fresh chocolates taste better & our customers & food experts agree, as we have won over 70 fine food awards over the years for our creations including most recently, 3 World medals at the International Chocolate Awards...enjoy!

01929 421777

Rosalyn Evans
Chococo 5 star review on 8th March 2017
Imogen Waddington
More Photos & Videos
My mother loved her chocolates, thank you.
Bought as a treat for my parents who are in lockdown. Great service as usual from Chococo - delivered on time and were much enjoyed.
Fabulous chocolates!
The chocolates were a gift to a family member but we all shared !
They were absolutely delicious... especially the caramelised white chocolate.
I expected something special seeing as Chococo came up `Best' on some site (Telegraph?). Disappointed. Nothing special about the product and did not seem value for money.
Yummy chocolates!
Chococo chocolates are extra special, the sort that can lift you out of the doldrums just by looking at them. Utterly luxurious, beautifully presented and heavenly to sample. I have bought them many times before as an extra special gift for a friend, usually for a birthday present but this time for a dear friend who had just returned home from hospital and was feeling pretty low. Being a true chocoholic I knew she would appreciate a chocolate hamper. Surrounded by delectable chocolates, her sprits were lifted and her smile returned. Chococo magic in the making.
We are thrilled to have been introduced to Chococo! Their delicious chocolate has become a family favourite and a great treat during lock-down.
Excellent communication! As described and arrived on time I would recommend this company
Fabulous chocolates. Tasted amazing, beautifully presented and arrived when they said they would. I will definitely use Chococo again.
We haven’t had the chocolates but the people we gave them too loved them !
Delicious chocolates and very efficient service. Thank you.
Amazing chocolate. So much so my mum gets my Easter egg from here every year and since lockdown I’ve ordered multiple gifts for friends which have all arrived by the date I chose. When it is open and I go to an area where there is a Chococo I love going in for hot chocolate and a chocolate scone! The honeycomb studded Easter egg is my all time favourite and I just wish you did a version of this daily (with bigger honeycomb pieces then your clusters!)
Our family really love Cococo products. Having coffee and goodies in your Winchester cafe is one of the things I'm really missing. Really good wonderful chocolates - the last order was for my son's birthday and were enjoyed very much.
Excellent as always. Not a bad chocolate in the box.
I have, in the past few weeks, ordered twice. From your site, I had occasion to call in, to check on my orders, as I was calling outside of the UK, I was most impressed with the attention to detail displayed by your representative who was most professional. The Chocolates arrived in perfect condition and were enjoyed immensely.
Thank You, I will be using your service again.
Rosemarie Campbell
Since first tasting Chococo chocolate I prefer it to any other and will always opt for their chocolate as it is delicious. Keeps out spirits up during lockdown.
Bought large mixed chocolate box for my partner's birthday and they are probably the best box of chocolates we've ever had. Flavours develop in the mouth like fine wine. Will definitely be buying again.
Chococo is the only chocolates I buy. My husband has been trained not to waste his time by looking elsewhere on Birthdays and Anniversaries. We have tried many items in the range, but our favorite is the mixed box selection, there is something for every taste and style, the chocolate quality is excellent, and the presentation is exquisit. We love trying to match them against the menu card! not always correctly!!
I have not used Chococo site before but we have a shop in Horsham. When I was out walking I noticed the website information and decided to use it.
Chococo is rated 4.78 based on 2,090 reviews