Chococo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Chococo
Read Chococo Reviews

About Chococo:

We have been crafting fine chocolates in Dorset since 2002 with origin chocolate & local, seasonal ingredients (& no additives, preservatives or added sugar), so they are truly handmade, handpacked & delivered fresh.
We believe truly fresh chocolates taste better & our customers & food experts agree, as we have won over 70 fine food awards over the years for our creations including most recently, 3 World medals at the International Chocolate Awards...enjoy!

01929 421777

info@chococo.co.uk

12 Westminster Road

We were sent some of your chocolates at Christmas. They were beautifully presented, very delicious, obviously made with love and very special. So when my sister had an accident and broke bones in her wrist, we sent her some to cheer her up - and she loved them too!
I shall remember Chococo when I want a special present again. Thank you
Posted 20 minutes ago
These chocolates are just heavenly. Definitely recommend.
Posted 1 hour ago
Parents loved the gift
Most delicious chocolates ever!
Delicious and unusual fillings
Very very very lovely chocolates.
First of all I am not Ralph Critchley, but his auntie Barbara Butler. As I bought the chocolates for him as a present, I had to give his email, phone number and address. He loved them. He said they were the best chocolates he had ever had, so I will be coming back to you for other presents. You have my email address. Hopefully he wasn't "sucking up." I would have given you five stars, if I hadn't found it impossible to get my name and address on the order for the payment, whilst having his name and address as a Birthday surprise. I would also have like to put a Happy Birthday message in there for him.
Bought them fir a friends anniversary and they loved them! I've bought a box too so will let you know.
Consistently delicious chocolates, with new flavours regularly. The only thing I would change is the "menu sheet" where the subtle differences between the pictures of the chocolates is sometimes a bit difficult to work out as the pictures are small.
Chococo most definitely deserves all the awards they have won. I purchased a subscription for my mother for Christmas. The beautifully designed box arrived. She was so pleased and thoroughly enjoyed them.

My mistake was ordering the small size. I should have gone for the medium.
delicious and speedy in the post!
I always but chocolates from the Swanage shop when I am there, but to get them at home is a real treat. I just love them. They come so well packaged and in perfect condition.
Sent as a gift , arrived promptly , thoroughly enjoyed by recipient
As a chocolate lover and a recent convert to veganism Chococo's beautiful vegan chocolate means a lot to me. The icing on the cake is definitely the plastic free packaging - so guilt free!!!! Cannot recommend the Glorious Gingers enough.
Had these chocolates when we've visited swanage. Always lovely. Decided to give ourselves a lockdown treat and have some delivered.
it was very nice, my mum loved it and the packaging was beautiful
What a wonderful lockdown mood booster! Just ordered a box of 25 and several other little nibbles to our house (highly recommend the chocolate dipped candied orange) and they arrived most beautifully packed! As always, the very essence of heaven in a box! Very grateful to our Chococo heros!
Your chocolates are beautiful. I have also visited you in the past at swanage and its always a treat to be there and get a present from yourselves
Excellent, sorry due to the situation we have not made it to Purbeck to drop in glad you have mail order
Great chocolate and colouful and easy website. 🙂
Chococo is rated 4.78 based on 2,967 reviews