Chococo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Chococo
Read Chococo Reviews

About Chococo:

We have been crafting fine chocolates in Dorset since 2002 with origin chocolate & local, seasonal ingredients (& no additives, preservatives or added sugar), so they are truly handmade, handpacked & delivered fresh.
We believe truly fresh chocolates taste better & our customers & food experts agree, as we have won over 70 fine food awards over the years for our creations including most recently, 3 World medals at the International Chocolate Awards...enjoy!

01929 421777

Stephanie W
Chococo 5 star review on 25th April 2017
Eleanor C
More Photos & Videos
Easy to navigate website. Quick shipping.
Unfortunately the skulls weren't packed well enough and arrived in pieces. Twice! Maybe they should be packed like Easter Eggs.
Bought some Halloween themed Chocolate pumpkins to cheer up a student in quarantine. Very well received and told they are delicious!
Excellent, truly delicious chocolates! The only drawback being identifying them. 25 chocs in the box but the leaflet also shows dozens more that aren't in our selection. I guess because the selection changes etc., good to know when its fresh/handmade, but tbh it slightly takes the edge off, having to peer at all these descriptions and reading something that sounds amazing but then realising thats not quite what you've got. Or thinking its something you don't like e.g. coffee, liquorice and giving it to your husband only for him to tell you its actually an amazing kirsch ganache or something. Hey ho. But yes the chocolates are deee eeee licious.
I prefer dark chocolate. I am pleasantly surprised to find your lower % chocolate content tastes "darker" than most other makes without tasting bitter.
My friend for whom they were a birthday gift said they were the best chocs she has ever tasted. I am inclined to agree! Thanks chococo!
Delicious, luxurious chocolates but I had no more control over myself, which I needed more than ever, resulting in me eating around £10 worth of chocolate a night. I polished off over £50 worth of chocolate in five days. A once in a lifetime treat.
It was a timely hit in a difficult time.
Chocolates, well presented, and a more delicious symbol of friendship than flowers.
Chococo is a great favourite with our extended family when we are in Swanage. We missed you this year so treats by post have been very popular.
Delight to receive a treat for the eye. Every little chocolate pocket delish!
14 years ago my husband and I used chococo truffles to make favors for our wedding guests. We ordered a box of fresh chocolates for our anniversary this year and oh boy, they didn't disappoint! So thrilling to see such a fabulous company grow from strength to strength over the years but stay so true to their roots. Bravo chococo!
Fantastic chocolates, well presented and amazingly innovative. Thank you for the lovely service too.
The chocolates were a present, so I didn’t eat any ! But there were reported to be very good.
The company dealt with delivery and follow-up well and the website was straightforward to use.
Top marks all round....
Dear Chococo, your chocolates perfect as always. My family and friends love them.
Very quick delivery to my sister in Sheffield
Yum! Very delicious. Postage was on time and the recipient was very happy with a edible birthday card 👍.
I bought a large box of your chocolates to take as a gift to friends. As always the chocolates were well received and delicious but we all found it extremely difficult to extract the chocolates from their separate compartments as the individual wrappers seemed to be stuck.
Really good choice and I liked being able to make up my own gift hamper
Chococo have been a favourite of ours for a while now - the chocolates are beautifully made and presented, and offer such unique, exciting and inspired combinations of flavours. They make the perfect present and always impress. Keep experimenting and don't change the way you do it - we love you!
Please don't oblige me to write a review
Chococo is rated 4.80 based on 2,510 reviews