Chococo Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Chococo

About Chococo: We have been crafting fine chocolates in Dorset since 2002 with origin chocolate & local, seasonal ingredients (& no additives, preservatives or added sugar), so they are truly handmade, handpacked & delivered fresh.
We believe truly fresh chocolates taste better & our customers & food experts agree, as we have won over 70 fine food awards over the years for our creations including most recently, 3 World medals at the International Chocolate Awards...enjoy!

01929 421777

info@chococo.co.uk

12 Westminster Road

Eleanor C
"Fun shapes. Delicious chocolate. Reasonable prices. Reliable delivery. Great"
Rosalyn E
"My son was delighted to open his Easter egg this year and find dinosaurs and ammonites! He didn't even want to eat the chocolate at first, just wanted to get the treasures out."
Imogen W
"I ordered various different products for a Valentine's Day , and was very impressed with the website and the prompt delivery. Each product was absolutely delicious and amazing quality- without being overpriced! Thank you Imogen"
"chocolates are amazing, never had one I did not like, the packaging is spot on too, the service is also first class."
"Tasted amazing and looked like little works or art. Loved the flavours especially the alcohol ones, not too strong that it burns but enough to taste it with the other flavours."
"Wonderful chocolate and lovely gift for advent."
"some interesting centres but in most cases the chocolate cases were too heavy and thick especially on the base so that the taste of the chocolate, which was good, overwhelmed the flavours in the centre. they were not in balance. in some cases the chocolate base was 10mm think which is just too much. we had one, the sea salt caramel, where the base and sides were thin and this was perfect. i didn't like the crushed dried raspberries. the flavour was good but the consistency was too dry and unpleasant, and the ginger rush was just boring - a piece of ginger in chocolate is not very inventive or interesting. my usual chocolates are rococco but i bought yours as a result of the review in the FT. it maybe just that your style does not suit my tastes"
Dear Lynn,
Thanks for your detailed reply that we have shown to our chocolatiers. We were disappointed to hear that you thought the cases were too heavy & thick as we do work hard to ensure that the shells are thin so we are surprised to hear your comments but we will ensure that we maintain our standards going forwards. Our raspberry and our ginger chocolates have been customer favourites since we started back in 2002 and we do make our truffles by hand so their consistency may differ from those you are used to elsewhere, but we are delighted you thought the seas salt caramel was perfect! Thank you again for your detailed feedback and we hope you will try us again in the future.
"Very tasty high quality chocolates"
Chukwuemeka N
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery. Very nice."
"Best taste in the world!"
"They were gifts for family in the UK. They arrived on time and were tasty."
"Beautifully crafted and delicious flavours enrobed in exquisite chocolate."
"I love their chocolate, l don't buy any other now it's the best chocolate going"
"It was a nice gift to give to a loved one."
"Chocolates are always lovely...."
"I'm British and live in the USA. I did an online order for a friend in the UK who is both GF and Dairy free. She very much appreciated the Vegan hamper as it met those requirements and was absolutely delicious. I just wish Chococo could deliver to the USA! I always visit the Swanage shop when visiting the UK."
"chocolates arrived on time, and the advent chocolates are proving to be very good!"
Patricia F
Verified Buyer
"The chocolates were a birthday gift and my friend says that " she can unreservedly say we relished, savoured and enjoyed everyone of the chocs" "good mix, beautifully wrapped and artfully presented. They are in a class of their own""
"Delivered on time, mums birthday, and she loved the chocs"
"Brilliant gift, delicious local chocalate just wish there could be longer message on slab!"
"Haven't tried the chocolates yet but they look gorgeous."
"They where delivered correctly and the person who they where for said they where very nice."
"Extremely good chocolate as always and great service"
Chococo is rated 4.79 based on 517 reviews