Chococo Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Chococo

About Chococo: We have been crafting fine chocolates in Dorset since 2002 with origin chocolate & local, seasonal ingredients (& no additives, preservatives or added sugar), so they are truly handmade, handpacked & delivered fresh.
We believe truly fresh chocolates taste better & our customers & food experts agree, as we have won over 70 fine food awards over the years for our creations including most recently, 3 World medals at the International Chocolate Awards...enjoy!

01929 421777

info@chococo.co.uk

12 Westminster Road

"My son was able to feel part of our traditional family Easter Egg hunt. His main egg (the blue seahorse egg) was so beautifully made. Very impressive!"
Eleanor C
"Fun shapes. Delicious chocolate. Reasonable prices. Reliable delivery. Great"
Rosalyn E
"My son was delighted to open his Easter egg this year and find dinosaurs and ammonites! He didn't even want to eat the chocolate at first, just wanted to get the treasures out."
"Great item, and also arrived very quickly"
"Bought some Easter Eggs which were amazing - quality and taste was fabulous and very quick delivery. Would highly recommend."
"Delicious chocolate"
"Beautifully designed, great packaging and looked fantastic!"
"The note that you can write was not even centered on the card. When you pay £15 for an Easter Egg, at the very least you expect basic presentation skills. Very disappointed and won't order again as the egg was also very small."
"Excellent service, excellent product! What's not to like!!"
"The big egg was like a beautiful gold dusted jewel and the chocolate was GORGEOUS! Being vegan as well was fabulous. thank you so much :)"
"We like the wide range of flavours that are available & the seasonal additions."
"From memory (as it was a while ago now), it was easy to order. Product delivery was delivered in good time & well wrapped. Eggs looked beautiful & i bought them as they were something different. they were gifts so don't know how they tasted!"
"good quality chocolate not too expensive not over packaged"
"My wife was delighted to receive a vegan egg at Easter. Thank you for bothering to create one that actually tastes nice. She especially liked the shells hidden inside!"
Hi Matt,

Thank you for your 5* review! We're so glad our vegan Easter egg was well received by your wife. I will make sure your kind comments are seen by our team.

Kind Regards,

Chloe, on behalf of the Chococo Team
"Easter Eggs for my daughter and her partner , they loved the unicorns inside the eggs."
"Eggs were delivered exactly when expected in perfect condition. Effective tracker let me make sure they were received as a surprise, without any stress. Both beautiful eggs arrived in perfect condition and were enjoyed."
"Grandchildren loved eggs Disappointed that other items were so popular they were out of stock!!!"
"The smooth luxury texture to the chocolate which just melts in your mouth."
"Good quality, thick, dark chocolate. Amazing coffee beans!"
"I bought this as a present for my daughter and son in law as they are both chocoholics. I am pleased to say that they thoroughly enjoyed the unusual centres and delicious chocolate and savoured them a few at a time."
"I gave two of the unicorn easter eggs to my grown up daughters and they loved the marble effect of the egg with the hidden unicorns inside . Extra bonus the chocolate was really good . Would definately buy these again"
"Excellent customer service, prompt delivery and beautiful chocolate. My husband, as a diabetic, really appreciated the milk chocolate Easter egg made with very high quality materials and minimal sugar and he loved the quirkiness of the fish and chips. Thank you very much."
Hi,

Thank you for your 5* review!
We're so glad we could cater for your husbands dietary requirements and that he was very satisfied with his low sugar Easter Egg and Fish & Chips!

I will pass your lovely comments on to our team.

Kind Regards,

Chloe, on behalf of the Chococo Team
"Poor egg, massively expensive delivery, poor quality, bad taste."
Chococo is rated 4.78 based on 604 reviews