Chococo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Chococo
Read Chococo Reviews

About Chococo:

We have been crafting fine chocolates in Dorset since 2002 with origin chocolate & local, seasonal ingredients (& no additives, preservatives or added sugar), so they are truly handmade, handpacked & delivered fresh.
We believe truly fresh chocolates taste better & our customers & food experts agree, as we have won over 70 fine food awards over the years for our creations including most recently, 3 World medals at the International Chocolate Awards...enjoy!

01929 421777

info@chococo.co.uk

12 Westminster Road

Lovely chocolates. Disappointed there were no peach bellini ones but the substitutes were really good. Would buy as a Valentines treat again.
Posted 26 minutes ago
Quality product, excellent service.
Delicious chocolates - brilliant service
Buying Chococo chocolates online is very easy .Their website is simple to navigate and is richly illustrated showing the full range of their wares. The delivery was as advertised and arrived on time. All in all, a pleasant experience and an even more pleasant tasting experience. Five star indeed.
I've been an advocate of Chococo for many years - their products are innovative and just the best. My grandson is fascinated by dinosaurs, so where better to go for chocolate dinosaur slabs?!
I gave these chocolates to my husband on Valentine's day and he absolutely LOVED them! We were going away for a long weekend and they came too. I will be buying them again - thank you.
Chococo chocolate is always divine and their service is excellent.
I bought the medium sharing box for a Valentine’s gift. They were gorgeous but went far too quickly as a result! We loved the quirky flavour combinations, which make them standout from your usual chocolate box assortment. I will definitely buy them again but probably not to share next time 😬🤰!
Chocolates are lovely (I'm told, I don't actually get to eat any!), packaging tasteful, service brilliant. What's not to like?
Wow, where to start. Full of original flavours and with a hint of alcohol. Great valentines gift for my other half. Highly recommend.
Great service, easy to find and order what I wanted, arrived way in time for when I wanted to gift it and to top it off I got to share it and it was delicious - would definitely order from Chococo again! Very happy!
Good so far, will try another order in the next few weeks.
Great service and delivery, and most importantly delicious chocolate!
Bought mail order for Valentine's Day, received in good time, well packed. When my partner opened them she was so visually impressed that she didn't want to eat the chocs. I concurred, they are/were stunning, a box of jewels! Eventually, eating them was a massive treat, such individual flavours. Never tasted anything of their like! Beautiful.
Every box is beautifully presented and the chocolates are exquisite.
I ordered a sharing box for me & my boyfriend, he didn't share the first few so I had to hide the box... The ones I've had so far are amazing, such interesting flavours & smooth chocolate. Will definitely be ordering again
As ever my wife loves your dark chocolates
The valentine's box was very well received. James loved the chocolates.
Innovative flavours, stunning appearance, championing local producers.
Unusual and absolutely gorgeous! I don't have a particularly sweet tooth but have a fondness for authentic ingredients and creative combinations. These kept both I and my more sweet-toothed partner munching one after the other as we wondered what the next one...and the next one... had in store.
Chococo is rated 4.73 based on 1,284 reviews