Chococo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Chococo
Read Chococo Reviews

About Chococo:

We have been crafting fine chocolates in Dorset since 2002 with origin chocolate & local, seasonal ingredients (& no additives, preservatives or added sugar), so they are truly handmade, handpacked & delivered fresh.
We believe truly fresh chocolates taste better & our customers & food experts agree, as we have won over 70 fine food awards over the years for our creations including most recently, 3 World medals at the International Chocolate Awards...enjoy!

01929 421777

info@chococo.co.uk

Unit E Blackhill Road,, Holton Heath, Dorset

Beautiful and tasty Vegan Advent Calendar!
I received an advent calendar style box of chocolates from a supplier of ours and I'm (not) ashamed to say they didn't last to the 1st December! They were absolutely beautiful both in appearance and in taste and I highly recommend them if you're looking to treat someone, or yourself!
they are a christmas present so don't know what they taste like yet. I wish you had put packing between the layers of turtles as the shells were all scuffed and didn't look as good as they could have done. it blurred the detail of the shells.
Ordered a couple of advent boxes and they arrived at the time expected and as usual of a high quality.
Chococo chocolates have become a festive tradition in our family. Christmas would not be the same without a few treats from this fabulous company. Chococo delights friends and family scattered over the UK with the gifts we order. Always a treat. Thank you team Chococo
Really pleased with the advent chocolates I ordered. I'm looking forward to seeing the kids faces when they find them inside our refillable advent calendar. Delighted to find a plastic free option.
Bought four items, three for gifts and a small bar of dark ginger chocolate for myself. It was extremely tasty without being bitter.
Everything arrived in good condition. I've only been into the shop previously and chosen the chocolates to go in the box. I do prefer that. The chocolate covered orange slices are delicious.
Delicious as always, and especially enjoyed because they come from my childhood home of the Isle of Purbeck. So proud!
excellent choice, good quality and easy to use site
Enjoyed a box of these when gifted some to my parents! Really unusual and delisious chocolates!
Chocolates are absolutely delicious! There is a great variety and flavours clear without being overwhelming. My only reservation is that, at an age in life when my eyesight is not what it was, the typeface of the descriptions is a little difficult to read! However, that did not detract from the enjoyment or the occasional surprise.
Box smaller than I expected web site gives false impression of size. Feel they are over priced
Always receive a great service from Cococo. I order the chocolate snowmen every Christmas. My only complaint is there needs to be a non-fective version, or seasonal variations! I'd buy them as gifts all year round if there was an alternative to snowmen!
Top chocolate.
As always fantastic
Chocolates arrived safe and sound. Well packed. They look good but as they are Christmas gifts will have to update later on how they taste!
My friend was delighted with her Birthday Chococo card. Delicious.
No question about the quality of the products. I keep going back to the Swanage branch. I was impressed at how my order was handled. Someone called me to verify my order online and it was sorted. Packaging was done so as to ensure the slab was in perfect condition. It was a gift and the recipients were very happy.
Chococo 5 star review on 28th November 2021 Chococo 5 star review on 28th November 2021
This was a gift and was delivered in time for recipients birthday. Very much appreciated by my vegan daughter and her boyfriend. Make a lovely and special gift
Chococo is rated 4.81 based on 4,900 reviews