Chococo Reviews

4.8
Based on 5,833 reviews
Read Chococo Reviews

About Chococo:

We have been crafting fine chocolates in Dorset since 2002 with origin chocolate & local, seasonal ingredients (& no additives, preservatives or added sugar), so they are truly handmade, handpacked & delivered fresh.
We believe truly fresh chocolates taste better & our customers & food experts agree, as we have won over 70 fine food awards over the years for our creations including most recently, 3 World medals at the International Chocolate Awards...enjoy!

01929 421777

info@chococo.co.uk

Unit E Blackhill Road,, Holton Heath, Dorset

Surprisingly high proportion of soft centre chocolates was disappointing. Would have preferred more truffles / nuts based chocolates than soft fondant like fillings. Otherwise good quality.
Best i have had loved them all.
Always beautiful and tasty and this time I let my partner eat every one. It was a challenge. My turn next!
Didn’t pipe the full message on it, and also wouldn’t really call it a giant bar.
Chococo is just brilliant!! Not only are the chocolates amazing but being able to have them delivered them on a specific date, especially when they are a gift, is such a bonus. I’ve ordered chocolates to be delivered on a certain date 3 times now & each time they’ve arrived on the exact date. I’m very impressed.
We adore the gold chocolate - try some - you will not be disappointed!
Bought as a present, communication was brilliant. Unfortunately haven't tried the chocolate but sister was very impressed. Shall be buying again.
I often buy more artisan chocolate and appreciate it carries a higher cost. That said however I was completely underwhelmed by this chocolate and found it really overpriced when delivery was factored in for such a meager quantity. Such a shame as it was a gift
Outstanding chocolate and design
Excellent service and the recipient was delighted
That's great to hear, thank you.
Ordered 2 boxes of brownies for a family birthday picnic. They were fabulous & everyone enjoyed them! We had the salted caramel & the pecan - both were absolutely delicious & I would definitely buy them again! Would recommend them to anyone who likes yummy, squidgy gluten free brownies!
What a fabulous idea to take them on a birthday picnic. Thanks for loving our brownies and for sharing the Chococo joy!
Superb chocolates - the best we've ever tasted
Welcome aboard the good ship Chococo!
I bought the brownies as a gift, they were much appreciated by the recipient.
Thanks for gifting Chococo.
I bought these chocolates as a birthday gift. The recipient was delighted - delicious treat!
Excellent, thank you!
I bought the sharing box as a gift and both myself and the recipient's were delighted with both the service from Chocco and of course the chocolates.
Thanks, it's fab to hear all went well.
Excellent service and delicious brownies. They were given by me as a gift and the recipient was delighted.
Excellent gifting, thank you! We're so glad they were delighted with our brownies.
Very pleased about the hand Img of my complaint regarding my last order
Thank you, we'll always put things right if something's gone a bit wrong.
The best chocolate I've ever had crunchy and creamy, discovered at Easter.
Welcome to the Chococo family, we're thrilled to have you back!
Most had melted when I received So didn’t get full experience sadly
Excellent delivery and delicious chocolates (too delicious, the box emptied very quickly!)
Tee hee, thank you!