Chococo Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Chococo

About Chococo: We have been crafting fine chocolates in Dorset since 2002 with origin chocolate & local, seasonal ingredients (& no additives, preservatives or added sugar), so they are truly handmade, handpacked & delivered fresh.
We believe truly fresh chocolates taste better & our customers & food experts agree, as we have won over 70 fine food awards over the years for our creations including most recently, 3 World medals at the International Chocolate Awards...enjoy!

01929 421777

info@chococo.co.uk

12 Westminster Road

"My son was able to feel part of our traditional family Easter Egg hunt. His main egg (the blue seahorse egg) was so beautifully made. Very impressive!"
Eleanor C
"Fun shapes. Delicious chocolate. Reasonable prices. Reliable delivery. Great"
Rosalyn E
"My son was delighted to open his Easter egg this year and find dinosaurs and ammonites! He didn't even want to eat the chocolate at first, just wanted to get the treasures out."
"Awesome handmade loveliness!"
"Interesting combinations of flavours and excellent quality. Love that you use local suppliers for some ingredients."
"The chocolates I ordered were nice but I wasn't that impressed that an item from my order was missing. To be fair the issue was rectified promptly by you guys as you sent me a replacement, however I was initially a bit stressed thinking it wouldn't arrive on time for my friend's birthday. Luckily it did. The missing item was part of a 2 for x amt deal and I seem to remember thinking the way this was displayed on your website wasn't that great and that this probably contributed to the missing item not being sent out."
"Imaginative and subtle. Thanks."
"Ordering easy. I phoned after the order to make an enquiry about sending a message along with the chocs and they were extremely helpful. The order arrived on time and most of all, the recipient said they were fabulous to eat!"
"I absolutely love Chococo, being wheat intolerant and dairy allergic I thought my chocolate days were over but Chococo have an amazing variety of chocolates for me, thank you so much. Online ordering is easy, delivery very quick and customer services were extremely helpful."
"gorgeous flavours, wonderfully presented, each mouthful is a fabulous surprise !"
"All excellent. I think the recent email shots are even more inviting and informative, I hope you are getting better click through rates and order values. Christmas is coming... best wishes."
"I ordered one of your hampers and a birthday slab for my brother. They arrived on the day I requested and in perfect condition. They looked delicious, unfortunately I didn’t get the opportunity to try them! Next time! Thank you 😊"
"Great products, great service"
"My grandchildren and friends are always delighted to receive your yummy chops!"
"Delicious as always"
"Fabulous Day of The Dead chocolate skulls"
"There ok. There are better on the market i will stick with my usual brand."
"Best chocolates I can remember eating. I regularly buy Belgian chocolates but these were some of the best chocolates I,ve eaten. Already put my Christmas order in."
"Ordering was so simple, unlike the dark chocolates, which were a complex mix of amazing and often unique flavours encased in perfect glossy shells. Each one a work of art. Each one a close-your-eyes-to-concentrate taste."
"Excellent, tasty chocolates!"
"Best chocolates ever. Great service."
"Beautiful chocolates. Always take Chococo on holiday as an after dinner treat following a hard day's walking. I particularly like the mixed boxes - old favourites and always something new. Love Chococo."
"Friend loved them."