Chococo Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Chococo

About Chococo: We have been crafting fine chocolates in Dorset since 2002 with origin chocolate & local, seasonal ingredients (& no additives, preservatives or added sugar), so they are truly handmade, handpacked & delivered fresh.
We believe truly fresh chocolates taste better & our customers & food experts agree, as we have won over 70 fine food awards over the years for our creations including most recently, 3 World medals at the International Chocolate Awards...enjoy!

01929 421777

info@chococo.co.uk

12 Westminster Road

Click Here
"My son was able to feel part of our traditional family Easter Egg hunt. His main egg (the blue seahorse egg) was so beautifully made. Very impressive!"
Eleanor C
"Fun shapes. Delicious chocolate. Reasonable prices. Reliable delivery. Great"
Rosalyn E
"My son was delighted to open his Easter egg this year and find dinosaurs and ammonites! He didn't even want to eat the chocolate at first, just wanted to get the treasures out."
"Fast efficient service and beautiful chocolates"
Posted 32 minutes ago
"They were absolutely delicious!"
"This was purchased for a present. My sister in law is a chocolate connoisseur, her words. She loved the chocolates. Didn’t think they would last 24 hours let alone 14 days. Very happy birthday girl."
"I have had your chocs sent to me. They were excellent! I know my niece loved the ones I sent her (it was she who introduced them to me) but haven’t Heard from her Mum yet who I also sent to, but she is a slow thanker !"
"Delicious fresh chocolate delivered on time! It made the perfect gift . With thanks to Kate Anson our lovely friend who recommended them to us!"
"It was great to provide someone in London with a small thank-you by your service/products as I am located in Zurich, thank you very much, everything was perfect!"
"A very well received birthday present that arrived on schedule and delighted my sweetheart. We’ll be back for more."
"Great chops, beautifully packed, a real treat."
"Delicious as always, I might prefer more delivery options. It's not only likely I would recommend you - I already have!"
"Chocolates great but you delivered late"
"Chococo is my favourite independent chocolate maker. Gloriously inventive, surprisingly affordable and, most importantly, beautiful flavours and textures."
"The most delicious preserved orange and dark chocolate"
"Receiver was very grateful"
"Sent as a gift, received with pleasure!"
"disappointing dark chocolates . the selection was indifferent with the inability to read the pictured description and find the appropriate chocolate in the box. not well marked too many similar being round dome shape."
"I ordered a box of chocolates for my friend's Birthday. She absolutely loved the chocolates. Kept sending me messages about how delicious they were. She was in "Chocolate Heaven". Thanks for making my friend's Birthday a very special one!"
"The chocolate teapot ordered was delivered on the birthday day and very well received"
"at last a chocolate house that provides really fresh chocolates, unlike the other chains in Exeter."
"Absolutely delicious and delivered on time."
"The chocolate was a present and much appreciated as usual"
Chococo is rated 4.72 based on 997 reviews