Chococo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Chococo
Read Chococo Reviews

About Chococo:

We have been crafting fine chocolates in Dorset since 2002 with origin chocolate & local, seasonal ingredients (& no additives, preservatives or added sugar), so they are truly handmade, handpacked & delivered fresh.
We believe truly fresh chocolates taste better & our customers & food experts agree, as we have won over 70 fine food awards over the years for our creations including most recently, 3 World medals at the International Chocolate Awards...enjoy!

01929 421777

info@chococo.co.uk

12 Westminster Road

I love, love, loved Chococco, the ammonites were amazing, it felt like we were ‘real’ paleontologists:-). And, without a doubt the chocolate was delicious, best our daughter has tried yet...and she is a true chocolate gourmand. Thanks for a delightful and delicious Easter egg.
Bought as a gift. Recipient said this was very pretty and well packed in an environmentally friendly fashion. Exactly what was promised.
Hilary was the delighted recipient but chocs were sent as a gift by me Eleanor Selley. I am a regular at the Chococo in Exeter and can’t wait to go there again.
Bought this for my mother and she is loving it. She's trying very hard not to eat it all at once. Pricey but worth it.
I bought three Dinosaur Eggs and they were amazing! All three recipients were VERY happy. Quick delivery, recyclable packaging, DELICIOUS chocolate.
Egg very difficult to break. Had to wrap egg I tissue paper to break it.
Passing on the remarks of the recipient of the egg.
I ordered 3 of the dinosaur eggs for my grandchildren aged 3 to 6 . They were really excited with the look of the egg from the outside and fascinated with the fossils inside. I did get to sample a little bit of the egg and that was delicious. Would definitely order again and great to support a local business
Absolutely delicious chocolate and beautiful (plastic-free) packaging; couldn’t have been better!
The best chocolates in town. So utterly delicious!!
Gift for wife at Easter who said they were the best chocolates she has had and we most certainly will be buying again 😁
Delicious, beautiful chocolate!
Quick delivery and really lovely chocolates!
Ordered eggs for delivery to England and Northern Ireland. Delivered to both exactly as predicted. Feedback from those who ate the eggs was the chocolate was delicious.
Delicious products.
Very good service.
Very happy with the gift, apparently it was delicious!
Delicious, beautiful and packaged without plastic.
Chococo 5 star review on 11th April 2021
Delicious, the best chocolates money can buy.
Awesome chocolate and really wide range of pairing flavours.
I really enjoy them!
The best eggs we've ever had. Beautifully presented, thick chocolate eggs that give that delicious crack when you tap tap them open. Will send you a pic of Louis with his!
Chococo 5 star review on 11th April 2021
The mot delicious chocolates that I have ever tasted
Chococo is rated 4.80 based on 4,258 reviews