Chococo Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Chococo

About Chococo: We have been crafting fine chocolates in Dorset since 2002 with origin chocolate & local, seasonal ingredients (& no additives, preservatives or added sugar), so they are truly handmade, handpacked & delivered fresh.
We believe truly fresh chocolates taste better & our customers & food experts agree, as we have won over 70 fine food awards over the years for our creations including most recently, 3 World medals at the International Chocolate Awards...enjoy!

01929 421777

info@chococo.co.uk

12 Westminster Road

"Charming staff at the Exeter Chocolate House. An excellent birthday cake ordered through the Chococo website, delivered on time, and eaten with great satisfaction."
"Loooovely!"
"Always unusual and delicious flavours, excellent presentation and quality."
"I've been a supporter for years, far and away the best chocolate I have ever had. I always look forward to receiving."
"didn't last long best chocs ive eaten"
"I ordered an Easter egg in the sale it was the Sea side Themed egg it was very pretty and tasted great it also arrived on time."
"Excellent chocolates. The best i have ever tasted."
"reliable delivery"
"Easter eggs were half price, so a very good deal. About Chococo, I agree with rating in book The chocolate tester, good quality but not the best, extremely excellent quality on the market. Furthermore, Ruby chocolate and Milc variants cannot be found everywhere yet."
"Amazing chocolates, great service and an expanding vegan range. What’s not to like?"
"Incredible company, amazing quality chocolates with stunning fresh fillings. Very quick turnaround time for delivery and all hand decorated to perfection! Have never in my life not wanted to finish chocolate because I was enjoying it so much!"
"Fab in every way."
"I ordered one of the Chococo Easter Eggs. It was beautifully decorated and presented. The quality of the chocolate was evident from its taste."
"Once again amazing quality chocolate carefully packaged the arrived quickly after I placed the order in plenty of time for Easter. The chocolate teapot is an inspired idea and went down very well with tea obsessed grandparents. Nieces and nephews loved the dinosaur, unicorn and honeycomb chocolate slabs, as did my chocolate obsessed children. Thank you Chococo"
"Excellent! I ordered the Chococo Seaside studded Easter egg as a gift and it was very highly praised by recipient. Lovely tasty thick chocolate and interesting design. Great to find such high quality vegan-friendly chocolates. Smooth ordering process and it arrived promptly. Many thanks!"
"Nice packaging and lovely tasting chocolates. Gift happily received."
"I was the lucky recipient of the 85% Madagascar Egg as an Easter gift and it is completely delicious. Such a treat to have a dark egg of such high quality, beautifully finished and just the right thickness too. I gather the company was a pleasure to deal with and my egg arrived in perfect condition. So nice that Chococo is Dorset based too."
"Absolutely gorgeous chocolates! I look forward to them every month & I’d recommend them to anyone who loves chocolate. My favourites are Rhubarb & Vanilla and Cream Tea."
"The most delicious selection of chocolate and inventive fillings, a favourite with all my family."
"Lovely quality delivered on time my grandson was very pleased with his Easter egg and he assured me that it was delicious."
Chococo is rated 4.72 based on 865 reviews