Chesterfields Direct Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Over 7 Days
Read Chesterfields Direct Reviews

About Chesterfields Direct:

Here at Chesterfields Direct we supply the finest top quality traditional leather Chesterfield sofas and suites, beautiful reproduction traditional office chairs and occasional accent chairs and reproduction office furniture direct to the public at trade prices. We have many years experience of manufacturing and supplying traditional furniture.

All our furniture is handmade here in Lancashire, England, in the traditional way by time served craftsmen, using only the finest materials and is backed up with a full guarantee against manufacturing defects.

sales@chesterfieldsdirect.co.uk

Chesterfields Direct 5 star review on 14th January 2021
Sheryl Bevan
Chesterfields Direct 5 star review on 17th November 2020
Silvia Pradas
My experience with chesterfield Direct started with Sharon over the phone. We placed a large order and wanted different furniture in different rooms. Sharon was excellent nothing was too much trouble. We even ordered some leather so we could do some seat covers to match the sofas, excellent service.
I was updated on the progress of my order. Today my order was delivered very organised, each item of furniture numbered for each room very good attention to detail.
I would highly recommend Chesterfield Direct to friends and family.
We are delighted with our Windsor suite which is excellent quality at an unbeatable price. Customer service is excellent with a friendly, helpful approach. We live in Spain and looked around for some considerable time before ordering from CD UK Ltd, after visiting the showroom to see the products for ourselves. We can highly recommend this family company.
A huge thankyou to everyone connected with Chesterfield Direct from initial enquiry stage to ordering and delivery your customer service communication and support were excellent. Delighted with the bespoke Queen Anne Chair.
Chesterfields direct offer very good customer service. I have bought 2 sofas from Chesterfields Direct and they very high quality and look amazing. The delivery men were also helpful and managed to navigate a large sofa around a very awkward space.
Fantastic comfortable chair and fab service too.
Excellent furniture of the highest quality.
Very good setvice
Excellent service: honest, helpful and kept me in the loop the whole time. Definitely worth chatting directly to them because the website doesn't always reflect everything they can do. Ordered Oxford fireside chairs which are well made and just as the website - beautiful! If you like these chairs, just be aware they are quite high to sit on (as I guess fireside chairs can be) - perfect in my dining room, but would have been too high if placed with my sofa, so definitely worth checking the seat height if using with other furniture.
Excellent quality chesterfield sofa and first class customer service.
I am delighted with chesterfields direct and have recommended them to my friends and family
Very happy with the chair I bought and with the customer service I received. I would not hesitate to recommend or use this company again
Excellent quality, beautiful furniture and great customer service
perfect chair looks great
Quality product excellent service.
This was the second time I have bought from Chesterfields Direct. As a person who spent a good part of my working life as a buyer in the furniture trade, I am a hard person to please, but the service I received both from the sales people and the delivery men was outstanding, as was the quality of the chairs I hade bought.
Top quality product from a small, friendly, customer focussed company. We purchase two 3-seater leather Cambridge chesterfields and we are delighted with them. The delivery team were top notch, arriving early and installing in our third floor apartment in no time at all. Fast, friendly and efficient. We can and do highly recommend this company and their products. *****
The couch is exactly what I expected!
Finding chesterfield furniture in Switzerland isn't easy. Luckily, I found just what I wanted here, with a manufacturer that offers friendly and reliable service as well as beautiful furniture - I can warmly recommend them - and I wish I had enough space for a 2nd armchair.
Marc Ruf, Berne/Switzerland
My suite was delivered this morning, I am over the moon with it. My sofa had to be especially made in two pieces, what a great job,. The leather & studding is excellent.
Will definitely recommend to others.
The delivery guys were excellent, well mannered, set it up until they were satisfied it looked right. Thank you
Totally over the moon with the 2 chairs I’ve just got, can’t say enough good things about these people , so friendly and helpful through out the whole process, fantastic graftmanship,
Excellent firm to deal with. Office staff, particularly Sharon over the phone was most pleasant and informative. I ordered a leather Chesterfield chair which had a lovely all round craftsmanship finish to it. Delivery was well within the allocated time with well mannered trained staff.
Chesterfields Direct is rated 4.88 based on 193 reviews