Chesterfields Direct Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Over 7 Days
Read Chesterfields Direct Reviews

About Chesterfields Direct:

Here at Chesterfields Direct we supply the finest top quality traditional leather Chesterfield sofas and suites, beautiful reproduction traditional office chairs and occasional accent chairs and reproduction office furniture direct to the public at trade prices. We have many years experience of manufacturing and supplying traditional furniture.

All our furniture is handmade here in Lancashire, England, in the traditional way by time served craftsmen, using only the finest materials and is backed up with a full guarantee against manufacturing defects.

sales@chesterfieldsdirect.co.uk

Mrs Davidson
Chesterfields Direct 5 star review on 14th January 2021
Sheryl Bevan
silvia pradas
The Chesterfields experience was excellent - communications, service and above all a super product.
Chesterfields Direct 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
I have just received my second delivery from Chesterfields Direct, a Gainsborough chair, this chair and the Captains chair I received previously are excellent quality and exactly what we expected, the Company was good to deal with, friendly and prompt service, always updated on the order with delivery prompt and in the case of the last order earlier than we expected, I would have no hesitation in recommending Chesterfields Direct.
Had an ox blood wing backed chair delivered last week, it is absolutely beautiful. From ordering to delivery, I am really pleased with the service, I can't recommend this company enough. Thank you Chesterfields Direct
Nice people good products and a personal service it makes a difference
Delivery time was 8 to 10 weeks which was to be expected with bespoke furniture.
My sideboard arrived as planned and I am delighted with it,a perfect match for my other regency reproduction furniture.
Thankyou to the team at Chesterfields
Chesterfields Direct 5 star review on 5th February 2021
Hi Mrs. Dooley thanks for your positive feedback.
Our sofa and chair are absolutely beautiful, the workmanship is amazing and best of all it’s made in Britain. I will definitely be recommending to lots of people. One very happy customer 🥰
Chesterfields Direct 5 star review on 4th February 2021
We are very pleased with the quality of our three piece suite. It is true to the description on your website.

We were particularly pleased with the support and understanding that you showed us following our flooding.

The delivery team were very professional, helpful and safe in the way they delivered and brought the suite into our house

We would commend you as a professional and personalised company.

Thanks again

Neil and Chris
Hi Neil and Chris thanks for your kind comments.
Absolutely delighted with my Child size Queen Anne Chair. The workmanship is first class, a beautiful addition to my home that I will treasure for many years. The service was excellent and I would highly recommend Chesterfield Direct to any one.
Chesterfields Direct 5 star review on 14th January 2021
Hi Sheryl thanks for your positive feedback this is very much appreciated. The chair looks great.
I ordered a Cromwell Regency Desk and a Court Stand Chair at the beginning of November. They arrived earlier than we expected on 21 December. The delivery gentlemen brought it in and set it up as required. I am very pleased with both items. They are excellent quality and exactly as described. I am very pleased with my purchase and found Chesterfield Direct a pleasure to deal with.
Hi Mrs. Black thanks for your positive feedback.
We ordered four items from Chesterfields Direct: sofa, armchair, ottoman and desk chair. All of them are absolutely beautiful and even nicer than they looked in the photos. They are also so well made, of excellent quality leather and wood, and will probably outlast us!
HI Emma

Thanks for your positive feedback.
Customer service are so lovely and incredibly helpful .. I have bought from them twice now and I will most definitely buy from them again. What a great team.
Very pleased with our beautiful Cambridge 3 seater Chesterfield. Really good quality and well made. Planning to order a 2 seater.
Thanks for your positive feedback.
Very professional service. Could not do enough for us thank you guys
Thanks for the positive feedback Mr. Wiggett.
Really happy with chairs and desk, superb quality.
Hi thanks for your positive feedback.
I am very pleased with the two chesterfield sofas that I purchased from Chesterfields Direct. They are excellent quality and the service that I have received has been exemplary. When they arrived they were very well packed and protected with miles of bubblewrap. Even though I live on the Isle of Wight they managed to deliver to me in time for Christmas despite the pandemic. The delivery service was also excellent with friendly and helpful staff.
Thanks for your positive feedback.
Very easy to order on line. Prompt response once order placed
Thanks for your positive feedback.
Exceptional quality-Beautiful Hand-made Furniture-Great Customer service-Polite & prompt delivery Team. Thank You ever so much.
Thanks for your positive feedback very much appreciated.
Lovely workmanship, delivered as promised.
Thanks for your positive feedback very much appreciated.
Stool is beautiful
Thanks for your positive feedback very much appreciated Mr. Lloyd.
Superb service.