Chesterfields Direct UK Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Chesterfields Direct UK Ltd

About Chesterfields Direct UK Ltd: Here at Chesterfields Direct we supply the finest top quality traditional leather Chesterfield sofas and suites, beautiful reproduction traditional office chairs and occasional accent chairs and reproduction office furniture direct to the public at trade prices. We have many years experience of manufacturing and supplying traditional furniture.

All our furniture is handmade here in Lancashire, England, in the traditional way by time served craftsmen, using only the finest materials and is backed up with a full guarantee against manufacturing defects.

Terence Allott
Verified Buyer
"It seemed like ages for the desk to arrive with me. But the wait was worth it. Delivery eventually was speedy, just removing some wrapping. I tested all the drawers and found they moved very smoothly. My one reserve was that the drawer handles were not very decorative. It was pleasing that the Yew wood finish made the desk look much lighter tyhan my previous desk. Overall I am very pleased with this desk and would highly recommend your firm."
Brian Webb
Verified Buyer
"Very nice looking and well made. Time will tell. Delivery was very good with very helpful engineers to place the sofa where required."
Richard Hockridge
Verified Buyer
"Quality of the chair was excellent and my request for a buttoned seat was auctioned without issue. I am really pleased with the product."
Trent Willows
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic Quality sofa made and delivered faster than expected. Beautiful product and would highly recommend!"
Josephine Diliberto
Verified Buyer
"Sales team..same day response..excellent. Product..old fashioned peg method /hardwood frame..,quality aniline leather,quality hide. Stylish ,quality suite ,looks wonderful. 7 weeks from start to finish..uk to Italy..Fantastic! Sincerely delighted.. J.Diliberto Italy."
Derek Gillies
Verified Buyer
"Excellent friendly service. Captain's chair I bought was excellent quality and value for money."
Glenys Higginbotham
"Good quality product"
"very happy"
George Baxter SMITH
Verified Buyer
"Nothing was a problem when we contacted them. I would recommend them."
Libby Burton Smith
Verified Buyer
"Customer service keeping informed of the order status has been very good but I am yet to receive the item ordered."
"Fantastic quality at a good price"
Jeff Coleman
Verified Buyer
"Superb craftsmanship and exceptional service."
Mr. Storie
Verified Buyer
"I purchased a desk and filing cabinet in August last year, I looked around on the internet at prices and materials used I found that Chesterfields prices were good and went through to the showroom and was very pleased with the quality so I placed an order. The staff were excellent and very helpful, the two drivers were also excellent in that they unpacked and set the desk and filing cabinet up, nothing was to much trouble. I was very pleased with my purchase and recently ordered a matching book case. In this day and age its nice to find a company that care about the customer. Many thanks Chesterfield."
"The furniture looks fantastic. It is exactly what I wanted. Thank you!"
Chris Gardiner
Verified Buyer
"I am more than happy with my suite from Chesterfields Direct - in fact I am over the moon! Everyone has been making positive comments on how lovely it is. I contacted Customer Services regarding a delivery date and they answered promptly and were so helpful. As for the two delivery men, they were lovely, pleasant, well mannered and so helpful - credit to the company. I cannot fault anything from the beginning of ordering the suite to the delivery my experience with Chesterfield Direct was a very pleasant one. Thank you!"
Alexander Maclean
Verified Buyer
"I bought a buttoned leather swivel and tilt Captains chair,in antique brown leather,for my computer room,very recently,and have found it to be exceptional,in every way.The sheer comfort is way beyond what I would have imagined,and the price beat any other close competitor.My thanks must go to 'Sharon' who,above all,speedily had it delivered to me,two days after I placed my order.You get a gold star,for you're professionalism,Sharon!Thanks to all concerned,for a most beautiful,and practicable piece of furniture!"
Lynne Moriarty
Verified Buyer
"Added a 2 seater to my existing suit after 12months matched perfectly Delivery excellent and delivery men were superb"
Kathleen Croft
Verified Buyer
"Chesterfield Direct are an excellent company to deal with nothing but first class service. I have purchased 3 items from them recently and found them very helpful and give such good service something that is not easy to find these days. First Class."
Gordon Fulton
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with my chair - delivered promptly by very helpful delivery team"
Julia Eden-Mason
Verified Buyer
"They were easy to contact, they answered all of my questions & queries before purchasing my three piece suite. Once purchased , there was a short wait, which was perfectly understandable whilst they made my suite & arranged for the delivery date. Not only did Chesterfields Direct keep me advised all the way through this process, but they delivered exactly on the specified date at the specified time. My suite is totally beautiful & far exceeds the quality of anything I had previously looked at in the big high street furniture stores & I have absolutely no hesitation in highly recommending this truly wonderful company & its staff to all. Excellent service is becoming a thing of the past these days as is polite personal service - this company is thankfully keeping the great tradition up of top quality goods & excellent customer service. The owner of this company should be proud of themselves & everyone that works there (including the delivery drivers - who were first class by the way) I am not in the habit of 'reviewing' my purchases, but on this occasion I am making an exception as I am so delighted. Many thanks to you all. KInd regards, Julia Eden-Mason"
Chesterfields Direct UK Ltd is rated 4.90 based on 21 reviews