Chesterfields Direct UK Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Chesterfields Direct UK Ltd

About Chesterfields Direct UK Ltd: Here at Chesterfields Direct we supply the finest top quality traditional leather Chesterfield sofas and suites, beautiful reproduction traditional office chairs and occasional accent chairs and reproduction office furniture direct to the public at trade prices. We have many years experience of manufacturing and supplying traditional furniture.

All our furniture is handmade here in Lancashire, England, in the traditional way by time served craftsmen, using only the finest materials and is backed up with a full guarantee against manufacturing defects.

Own Driver, Courier
"The service from ordering to delivery was very good. They planned the delivery around my vacation and the delivery people were both friendly and efficient. The quality of the tub sofa and chair is excellent. Overall I would definitely recommend Chesterfields Direct"
"very good"
"Great quality at reasonable prices."
"Excellent service"
"Prompt and courteous service. Chesterfield arrived, it seems to be have made by a third party as it had a different label on it "Artsome of coach house collection"."
"We are very pleased with our new slipper stool which matches our sofa and Queen Anne chair very well indeed."
"I am very pleased with my sofa and in the near future hope to order an armchair"
"Excellent quality, delivered on time."
"Very happy with office furniture and at a good price, made to order and delivered, the delivery men put furniture in the right room and erected and made sure I was happy before they left. Looks very smart."
"No problems"
"Good service and a great chair, very pleased."
"We are super Happy with the Sofabed and the services of Chesterfield Direct"
"High quality product, very good customer service and delivered on time. Thank you."
"Was delighted with both the products and the service. Will use again definitely."
"I was a little apprehensive to buy furniture sight unseen, but after doing some extended research, the price for value at Chesterfields-Direct appeared to be the most competitive. I ended up buying several captain's chairs, slipper chairs, and a footstool. What I received was the perfect trifecta of quality, stunning looks, and comfort. The items somehow looked even better in person than the website photos and I was very surprised how comfortable the slipper chairs were. All of these items were shipped to the USA and the packaging was outstanding and robust as everything arrived in pristine condition. Overall, I had a great customer experience and couldn't be happier with my purchases, Every visitor I've had so far never fails to comment how stunning they look. I highly recommend Chesterfields-Direct.."
"I would recommend anyone to buy from Chesterfields Direct UK Ltd - First class service with prompt delivery and outstanding quality. Do not bother to go anywhere else, Chesterfields Direct UK Ltd is the place to go to. You will not be let down in any aspect, the quality and workmanship are stunning."
"Staff helpful for ordering and delivery date and time."
"The computer pedestal desk I bought is very well made and was delivered promptly by two very helpful and friendly members of staff. I can recommend the firm highly without reservation. The correlation between price and quality is excellent."
"excellent quality,price and service from ordering to delivery."
"Very good competent service, high quality, I can thoroughly recommend Chesterfield Direct UK"
Chesterfields Direct UK Ltd is rated 4.91 based on 56 reviews