Chesterfields Direct Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Over 7 Days
Read Chesterfields Direct Reviews

About Chesterfields Direct:

Here at Chesterfields Direct we supply the finest top quality traditional leather Chesterfield sofas and suites, beautiful reproduction traditional office chairs and occasional accent chairs and reproduction office furniture direct to the public at trade prices. We have many years experience of manufacturing and supplying traditional furniture.

All our furniture is handmade here in Lancashire, England, in the traditional way by time served craftsmen, using only the finest materials and is backed up with a full guarantee against manufacturing defects.

sales@chesterfieldsdirect.co.uk

Anthony Igoe
Chesterfields Direct 5 star review on 7th May 2020
Mr. Bottomley
More Photos & Videos
Beautiful suite very happy.delivery men very helpfull and polite thank you
Very good service provided and excellent quality of furniture. Delivery service also very good as they had a tricky doorway to overcome.
I cannot fault the service we have received from chesterfield direct.Sofa is amazing advice when purchasing was great & the delivery man gave 101%.
Absolutely thrilled with purchase. Very comfortable and looks stunning. Delivered by very courteous and friendly staff. Would recommend to anyone
After researching for months which chesterfield suite we preferred and value for money we decided on ordering from Chesterfields Direct.
This company offer such a vast array of chesterfields to choose from and it was a tough choice.
We ordered a variety of swatches first as the colours online differ. We chose our swatch and then our suite.
The customer service was excellent. As I ordered a 4 seater sofa I assumed I would just have 4 smaller cushioned seats. I received an email asking for my preference of 3 bigger seated cushions or the standard 4. This was a lovely touch.
The sofas are handmade to order which I love, offers value for money instead of high production and sitting in a warehouse.
I received an e-mail confirming my deliver time slot and date. A few days before I received another e-mail to confirm this was still OK. The delivery was swift and professional. The guys were lovely and took great care of the suite and my house.
The sofa and chair are incredibly comfy and the leather is brilliant quality. The build is of a high standard and is built to last.

From the customers side its so refreshing to be in contact with a person instead of automated e-mails with no reply option. Customer service from Chesterfields Direct is top quality.
Highly recommend from start to finish.
Chesterfields Direct 5 star review on 25th August 2020 Chesterfields Direct 5 star review on 25th August 2020
The chair I ordered is made to a good standard of workmanship, exactly what I wanted and at a fair price.
Great Mountbatten chair. Actually looks better in reality than in the pictures and fits in our study-library perfectly. Makes working from home in these COVID times a greater pleasure
Great service and at a great price. We love our Harlequin 3 peice!
Really great customer service, had a problem which was sorted out very quickly
I was delighted with my chairs. One of the three items was a gift for my daughter - a swivel chair for her home-office, and she was delighted, too. The quality of materials and workmanship in this furniture is excellent and this is reflected in the finished products. All three items were delivered on time and in fine condition. This company works to high standards and they communicate effectively with customers. Based on my experience of ordering from them I can recommend them to you unreservedly.
Our new sofa and captain chair fit perfectly into our home. Thank you
Exactly what I was looking for after five years searching for the right chair; the quality is exceptional and the price fair.
The leather food bought my sofa up beautifully all the dry patches have disappeared. Very happy
Very good quality, well made sofa bed. Delivery was so much faster than expected & they were great at keeping in touch as well. Would definitely order again in future
Chesterfields Direct 5 star review on 28th July 2020
We have taken delivery of our Chesterfield suite today and are delighted with the style, quality and colour. Chesterfield Direct expedited our order promptly and delivered on the date promised and all this at a very competitive price. The company went the extra mile by keeping us informed of the progress of our order and when the delivery was delayed a few hours they took the trouble to telephone and advise us of the slight delay. At all times they have been pleasant and professional and I have no hesitation in recommending the company.
we love the chesterfield , the delivery drivers where very helpful thank you chesterfield direct ll
Easy ordering process. Good communication and then a wonderful product clearly made by highly skilled craftsman.
I can’t praise this company enough. I ordered the distressed leather without looking at swatches. After placing my order, I was contacted by Chesterfields Direct to ask if I’d seen any swatches. I said that I hadn’t so they sent some out first class and said they would hold my order until I’d had sight of the swatches and I was sure of my choice. When I saw the swatches, I actually changed my mind on the leather. This was no trouble at all for the company who immediately changed my order. When the arm chair arrived (earlier than stated), I was absolutely delighted with it. It is a real quality piece. Delivery was brilliant and free of charge. The whole process from ordering to delivery was a very personal service. We need two chesterfield sofas now and will definitely be ordering them from chesterfield direct! Fantastic quality!
All communication with this friendly company was excellent from begining to delivery.
The carriers had to carry the 4 seater sofa quiet a distance, which was no problem for them. Would recommendthem. And would use again.

Many thanks

Mrs C punter
Cannot speak highly enough about this company. We were very pleased with both the service, delivery and quality of the products. We ordered a number of bespoke size bookcases along with desk, chair and sofa for our new library / office and were very happy with the results.
Chesterfields Direct is rated 4.93 based on 148 reviews