Chesterfields Direct Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Over 7 Days
Read Chesterfields Direct Reviews

About Chesterfields Direct:

Here at Chesterfields Direct we supply the finest top quality traditional leather Chesterfield sofas and suites, beautiful reproduction traditional office chairs and occasional accent chairs and reproduction office furniture direct to the public at trade prices. We have many years experience of manufacturing and supplying traditional furniture.

All our furniture is handmade here in Lancashire, England, in the traditional way by time served craftsmen, using only the finest materials and is backed up with a full guarantee against manufacturing defects.

sales@chesterfieldsdirect.co.uk

Sheryl Bevan
Chesterfields Direct 5 star review on 17th November 2020
Silvia Pradas
Hello.

I am writing to thank you for a successful delivery of my new chair. I have issues I wish to raise.

1. No one advised me that I would be fighting for the right to sit in this chair. My husband and I have had several heated disputes about the ownership of the chair and I am sure at some point we will come to fisticuffs.

2. I purchased this chair as a reading chair. I wasn't informed that it would be so comfortable that I would fall asleep in minutes and not be able to read my book. This is false advertising.

In all seriousness, the chair is gorgeous and those points above are actually true. Many, many thanks for such a superior product.

From start to finish, the process was unflappable.

The support team actually appreciated weird sense of humour (if they didn't, they hid it well) and it was friendly and lovely and kind.

The product isn't inexpensive but the quality is outstanding to none and it worth every single penny.

This is my second Chesterfield chair and I would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone.

PS I think my first post went awry so forgive if you have now two outstanding reviews.
Chesterfields Direct 5 star review on 25th March 2021
Really pleased with the ordering process and the furniture. Convenient delivery.

Sofa's themselves are great - completely match the leather sample. Very happy.
We placed a large order from Chesterfields Direct to furnish our new office premises. From start to finish, the process was expertly handled by Sharon and Mike who provided close support and assistance, keeping us updated throughout. Going above and beyond, the team at Chesterfields Direct exceeded our expectations and ably liaised with our shipping agents to ensure safe delivery of the pieces. The furniture that arrived was exactly as ordered, was professionally packed and was of the highest quality finish. We would not hesitate to recommend Chesterfields Direct and are extremely pleased with the items received.
Hi thanks very much for your kind comments.
The bespoke storage box footstool arrived last week.
It is the perfect size and shape to complement the Chamberlain suite and to accommodate the books, papers and magazines that would otherwise litter the sitting-room.
All the furniture is beautifully made and enhances the room, so thanks to the first-class team at Chesterfields Direct.
Thanks for your kind comments.
A quality product. Chesterfields were extremely helpful with all our queries and providing sample swatches before we placed an order for a Captain’s swivel chair. We are very pleased with our purchase. It would be helpful if the website physically showed the choices of woods available to help in making a selection. Overall very happy with the service and product.
Chesterfields Direct 5 star review on 10th March 2021
Thanks for your kind comments Neil.
Very helpful and professional organisation and would have no doubts whatsoever in recommending you. Your delivery team were very helpful and kindly moved out of the house my old chair. Good website and free leather samples.

M Fenton
Thanks for your kind comments.
The Chesterfields experience was excellent - communications, service and above all a super product.
Chesterfields Direct 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
Thanks for your kind comments.
I have just received my second delivery from Chesterfields Direct, a Gainsborough chair, this chair and the Captains chair I received previously are excellent quality and exactly what we expected, the Company was good to deal with, friendly and prompt service, always updated on the order with delivery prompt and in the case of the last order earlier than we expected, I would have no hesitation in recommending Chesterfields Direct.
Thanks for your kind comments again Mr. Drummond.
Had an ox blood wing backed chair delivered last week, it is absolutely beautiful. From ordering to delivery, I am really pleased with the service, I can't recommend this company enough. Thank you Chesterfields Direct
Thanks for your kind words.
Nice people good products and a personal service it makes a difference
Delivery time was 8 to 10 weeks which was to be expected with bespoke furniture.
My sideboard arrived as planned and I am delighted with it,a perfect match for my other regency reproduction furniture.
Thankyou to the team at Chesterfields
Chesterfields Direct 5 star review on 5th February 2021
Hi Mrs. Dooley thanks for your positive feedback.
Our sofa and chair are absolutely beautiful, the workmanship is amazing and best of all it’s made in Britain. I will definitely be recommending to lots of people. One very happy customer 🥰
Chesterfields Direct 5 star review on 4th February 2021
We are very pleased with the quality of our three piece suite. It is true to the description on your website.

We were particularly pleased with the support and understanding that you showed us following our flooding.

The delivery team were very professional, helpful and safe in the way they delivered and brought the suite into our house

We would commend you as a professional and personalised company.

Thanks again

Neil and Chris
Hi Neil and Chris thanks for your kind comments.
not as yet received item. very poor NO CHANGE-not received
Hi Mr. Beswick thanks for your feedback. We received your order on Friday 22nd Jan at 15.16. This came through our system and the payment hit our account on Tuesday 26th Jan. The GT11 hide food was posted out first class post at 14.22 on the 27th Jan under reference 0214 6E78 0109 285A. Your hide food should be with you shortly. Royal Mail are suffering from some delays due to the current worldwide pandemic. We do not consider that this deserves a negative feedback on our behalf.
Absolutely delighted with my Child size Queen Anne Chair. The workmanship is first class, a beautiful addition to my home that I will treasure for many years. The service was excellent and I would highly recommend Chesterfield Direct to any one.
Chesterfields Direct 5 star review on 14th January 2021
Hi Sheryl thanks for your positive feedback this is very much appreciated. The chair looks great.
I've had a request to respond to this survey , but I haven't had my furniture yet . I suggest that the survey would be better if timed just after delivery
Hi Mr Levett apologies for this, for some reason the review request has been sent out automatically via our E-commerce system. Please note this will not affect the quality or manufacture of your furniture.
I ordered a Cromwell Regency Desk and a Court Stand Chair at the beginning of November. They arrived earlier than we expected on 21 December. The delivery gentlemen brought it in and set it up as required. I am very pleased with both items. They are excellent quality and exactly as described. I am very pleased with my purchase and found Chesterfield Direct a pleasure to deal with.
Hi Mrs. Black thanks for your positive feedback.
Really disappointed with company. The website states that furniture will be delivered and placed in room. It was delivered by TNT and driver just left chair on doorstep, and the left. He was rude. When I contacted your company by telephone I was told I should have requested the chair to be put in room, but thre is no facility to do that. That said the chair is beautiful, but TNT are letting you down!
Thanks for your feedback Mr. Gatherar.
In these difficult times we are still striving to offer the best service and apologies for the TNT delivery attitude.
Most single office chairs are delivered by one man and we are trying to make sure everybody gets there delivery as planned with the least delay.
Otherwise another happy customer
Chesterfields Direct
We ordered four items from Chesterfields Direct: sofa, armchair, ottoman and desk chair. All of them are absolutely beautiful and even nicer than they looked in the photos. They are also so well made, of excellent quality leather and wood, and will probably outlast us!
HI Emma

Thanks for your positive feedback.
Customer service are so lovely and incredibly helpful .. I have bought from them twice now and I will most definitely buy from them again. What a great team.
Chesterfields Direct is rated 4.88 based on 193 reviews