Chesterfields Direct Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Over 7 Days
Read Chesterfields Direct Reviews

About Chesterfields Direct:

Here at Chesterfields Direct we supply the finest top quality traditional leather Chesterfield sofas and suites, beautiful reproduction traditional office chairs and occasional accent chairs and reproduction office furniture direct to the public at trade prices. We have many years experience of manufacturing and supplying traditional furniture.

All our furniture is handmade here in Lancashire, England, in the traditional way by time served craftsmen, using only the finest materials and is backed up with a full guarantee against manufacturing defects.

sales@chesterfieldsdirect.co.uk

Chesterfield HouseLloyd StreetWhitworth

Chesterfields Direct 5 star review on 14th January 2021
Sheryl Bevan
Chesterfields Direct 5 star review on 12th November 2020
Mrs Hopkins
Absolutely delighted with my Child size Queen Anne Chair. The workmanship is first class, a beautiful addition to my home that I will treasure for many years. The service was excellent and I would highly recommend Chesterfield Direct to any one.
Chesterfields Direct 5 star review on 14th January 2021
I've had a request to respond to this survey , but I haven't had my furniture yet . I suggest that the survey would be better if timed just after delivery
Hi Mr Levett apologies for this, for some reason the review request has been sent out automatically via our E-commerce system. Please note this will not affect the quality or manufacture of your furniture.
I ordered a Cromwell Regency Desk and a Court Stand Chair at the beginning of November. They arrived earlier than we expected on 21 December. The delivery gentlemen brought it in and set it up as required. I am very pleased with both items. They are excellent quality and exactly as described. I am very pleased with my purchase and found Chesterfield Direct a pleasure to deal with.
Really disappointed with company. The website states that furniture will be delivered and placed in room. It was delivered by TNT and driver just left chair on doorstep, and the left. He was rude. When I contacted your company by telephone I was told I should have requested the chair to be put in room, but thre is no facility to do that. That said the chair is beautiful, but TNT are letting you down!
Thanks for your feedback Mr. Gatherar.
In these difficult times we are still striving to offer the best service and apologies for the TNT delivery attitude.
Most single office chairs are delivered by one man and we are trying to make sure everybody gets there delivery as planned with the least delay.
Otherwise another happy customer
Chesterfields Direct
We ordered four items from Chesterfields Direct: sofa, armchair, ottoman and desk chair. All of them are absolutely beautiful and even nicer than they looked in the photos. They are also so well made, of excellent quality leather and wood, and will probably outlast us!
Customer service are so lovely and incredibly helpful .. I have bought from them twice now and I will most definitely buy from them again. What a great team.
Very pleased with our beautiful Cambridge 3 seater Chesterfield. Really good quality and well made. Planning to order a 2 seater.
Thanks for your positive feedback.
Very professional service. Could not do enough for us thank you guys
Thanks for the positive feedback Mr. Wiggett.
Really happy with chairs and desk, superb quality.
Hi thanks for your positive feedback.
I am very pleased with the two chesterfield sofas that I purchased from Chesterfields Direct. They are excellent quality and the service that I have received has been exemplary. When they arrived they were very well packed and protected with miles of bubblewrap. Even though I live on the Isle of Wight they managed to deliver to me in time for Christmas despite the pandemic. The delivery service was also excellent with friendly and helpful staff.
Thanks for your positive feedback.
Very easy to order on line. Prompt response once order placed
Thanks for your positive feedback.
The rating is acceptable rather than more stars because the line of beading along the front of the 3 seater is not straight. I know it is handmade and allow for that, however it is visible and worth mentioning. Aside from that I am very pleased with the colour, comfort and overall look of the 2 pieces I ordered, and would recommend a friend to use Chesterfields Direct.
Exceptional quality-Beautiful Hand-made Furniture-Great Customer service-Polite & prompt delivery Team. Thank You ever so much.
Thanks for your positive feedback very much appreciated.
Lovely workmanship, delivered as promised.
Thanks for your positive feedback very much appreciated.
Stool is beautiful
Thanks for your positive feedback very much appreciated Mr. Lloyd.
Superb service.
Thanks for your positive feedback.
Great company to deal with, good communications throughout the process. Very pleased with all aspects including the arm chair which is fantastic. Good quality and well made item of furniture.
Thanks for your positive feedback very much appreciated. It is very much appreciated.
Originally ordering a Queen Anne high back chair in the sale the company contacted me to say that that chair had been sold and the web site had failed to update. They offered to make and supply a chair for the same price. This they have done and delivered in good time. In all dealings the company have been totally professional and a pleasure to deal with and to cap it all the chair is all I could have asked for. Would thoroughly recommend to anybody.
Thanks for your positive feedback Mr. Coope it is very much appreciated.
I received my three piece suite on 16 . 11 . 2020 & it was spot on time for delivery .

My wife & I are extremely pleased with the look & quality of the workmanship .
Special thanks to the delivery team who were fantastic, they had limited space to work with but they didn't give up & were very polite .
Thanks for your positive feedback it is very much appreciated.
the couches are amazing pieces of great value good leather material and personal handmade, they are so brilliant and all the space, many cool and now my flat seems more nice, we’re really love them😍
Chesterfields Direct 5 star review on 17th November 2020 Chesterfields Direct 5 star review on 17th November 2020 Chesterfields Direct 5 star review on 17th November 2020 Chesterfields Direct 5 star review on 17th November 2020 Chesterfields Direct 5 star review on 17th November 2020
Thanks for your positive feedback Mrs. Pradas it is very much appreciated.
Chesterfields Direct is rated 4.89 based on 180 reviews