Chesterfields Direct Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Over 7 Days
Read Chesterfields Direct Reviews

About Chesterfields Direct:

Here at Chesterfields Direct we supply the finest top quality traditional leather Chesterfield sofas and suites, beautiful reproduction traditional office chairs and occasional accent chairs and reproduction office furniture direct to the public at trade prices. We have many years experience of manufacturing and supplying traditional furniture.

All our furniture is handmade here in Lancashire, England, in the traditional way by time served craftsmen, using only the finest materials and is backed up with a full guarantee against manufacturing defects.

sales@chesterfieldsdirect.co.uk

Chesterfield House
Lloyd Street
Whitworth

Chesterfields Direct 5 star review on 7th May 2020
Mr. Bottomley
More Photos & Videos
Von der Bestellung bis zur Lieferung war alles perfekt. Das Team hat sehr rasch auf Fragen reagiert und auch zur vollsten Zufriedenheit beantwortet. Und dann erst der Sessel :) er ist sehr super. Laut Chesterfields Direct am 28.05.20 versendet und am 02.06.20 schon in Deutschland vor der Haustüre. Wir würden jederzeit wieder dort bestellen, so funktioniert ein gutes Geschäft !!!!!
Vielen Dank
Great service, great to deal with and very helpful. Would definitely deal with you again and recommend you
This is the third order we’ve placed with Chesterfields Direct over the years, and as usual the quality of their items is excellent. They also maintained communication about the status of our order throughout this very difficult period. No hesitation in recommending.
Wonderful, friendly service and a high quality product! Love our Regency desk and now looking to order filing cabinet in same style. Highly recommend to anyone.
I've just ordered a Chesterfield suite from you as off yet it hasn't arrived but it looks super the price was very good and the website was very easy and helpful. I look forward to receiving it it's for my mum.
My amazing Ox-blood Chesterfield Captain's Chair was delivered directly to my door today. Great communication from CD & TNT with superb prompt delivery even during this lockdown period. It arrived much quicker than we expected and we would personally like to thank CD for such great service. A much recommended 5 Star Service. Thanks to all. Cheers
Chesterfields Direct 5 star review on 7th May 2020
Just before "The Lockdown" I ordered a "Captain's Swivel Chair " for my son's new home. I placed the order by telephone because I had some questions regarding the delivery. The lady who took my order was courteous and efficient. After " Lockdown " I was worried . I was unsure as to whether the chair would be able to be made and delivered, but Chesterfields kept in touch with me throughout its manufacture. The chair was delivered to my son's address on the day that they arranged with him. My son is thrilled with the chair, he loves everything about it. He says that it is a piece of real craftsmanship and of excellent quality. The leather is beautiful and he says that it is "comfy ". I cannot wait to see the chair for myself when I can visit him ! I think that Chesterfields have done an excellent job in very challenging times and I wish them every success in their business.
Excellent tailored service - rang to enquire about a chesterfield directors chair and was asked by Sharon to send a picture of the wood in my office for a close match. From the picture she was able to suggest a wood finish. When it arrived couldn’t believe just how good a match it was. I was also able to choose some design details (where the studs went) and it was made up and delivered within three weeks. The delivery lads also assembled it in about thirty seconds as it is a solid single piece with a stand. The quality is fantastic it is a beautiful chair and the price including delivery was excellent. Very highly recommended.
Thank you all at Chesterfield Direct for the delivery of my two Gainsborough chairs today.

I can’t emphasise enough how pleased I am with my purchase. You can tell by just looking at them the superb workmanship that has gone into the making of them. Also the two delivery men - who were very nice, polite and helpful.

I will certainly recommend Chesterfield Direct to my friends and family.

Thank you once again for a pleasant purchase, from start to finish.
Couldn't t be happier with our beautiful sofas .
I am extremely particular and phoned Sharon a few times following my order to make some minor changes and request a couple of wee extra tweeks to the style of my sofas .Very helpful and accommodating with my requests.
Am delighted with the sofas arrived this am with everything exactly as I had requested.
Brilliant company so glad I found them.
Vast array of furniture shops in and around Glasgow but couldn't find exactly what I was looking for .
After visiting the showroom (2.5 hr drive so no bother really),Sharon was so patient, informative and helpful we placed our order.
Exactly 4 weeks later sofas have arrived exactly as I requested with my alterations to original order. Beautifully made ,quality craftsmanship and leather stunning. I would say they are exceptional value as I had been quoted 6k for similar sofas from a well known sofa shop.I ve paid half that price.
Delivery guys lovely as well.
Fantastic company highly recommend.
We are delighted with our beautiful captain’s chair and filing cabinet. They are so beautifully crafted, the chair is very comfortable and a perfect match to my heirloom oak desk. The delivery drivers were a charm - fantastic service all round - thank you !
Great service
The chair I ordered was delivered in the agreed time, and it is a beautiful, stunning piece of furniture. Highly recommended.
Excellent quality and very comfortable.
Great value. Awesome service.
Polite service reasonable prices and delivery men very helpful
High quality craftsmanship and finish. Solid build sofa with exceptional attention to detail. Every button hole and stud is measured to perfection. Outstanding customer service. The team really go a step above to ensure customers are satisfied with their sofas.
Good communication all through, personal and friendly. Great product - Captains desk chair - at a good price, nice to take delivery from the driver and assistant both employed by the Company. Happy to recommend Chesterfields Direct.
From the initial query Chesterfield Direct have been fabulous. Brilliant price, excellent customer service. Swift efficient delivery. All friendly and helpful.
Thank you so much. Will certainly recommend
Excellent service and craftsmanship.
Chesterfields Direct is rated 4.95 based on 115 reviews