Chesterfields Direct UK Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Chesterfields Direct UK Ltd

About Chesterfields Direct UK Ltd: Here at Chesterfields Direct we supply the finest top quality traditional leather Chesterfield sofas and suites, beautiful reproduction traditional office chairs and occasional accent chairs and reproduction office furniture direct to the public at trade prices. We have many years experience of manufacturing and supplying traditional furniture.

All our furniture is handmade here in Lancashire, England, in the traditional way by time served craftsmen, using only the finest materials and is backed up with a full guarantee against manufacturing defects.

Own Driver, Courier
"I was a little apprehensive to buy furniture sight unseen, but after doing some extended research, the price for value at Chesterfields-Direct appeared to be the most competitive. I ended up buying several captain's chairs, slipper chairs, and a footstool. What I received was the perfect trifecta of quality, stunning looks, and comfort. The items somehow looked even better in person than the website photos and I was very surprised how comfortable the slipper chairs were. All of these items were shipped to the USA and the packaging was outstanding and robust as everything arrived in pristine condition. Overall, I had a great customer experience and couldn't be happier with my purchases, Every visitor I've had so far never fails to comment how stunning they look. I highly recommend Chesterfields-Direct.."
"I would recommend anyone to buy from Chesterfields Direct UK Ltd - First class service with prompt delivery and outstanding quality. Do not bother to go anywhere else, Chesterfields Direct UK Ltd is the place to go to. You will not be let down in any aspect, the quality and workmanship are stunning."
"Staff helpful for ordering and delivery date and time."
"The computer pedestal desk I bought is very well made and was delivered promptly by two very helpful and friendly members of staff. I can recommend the firm highly without reservation. The correlation between price and quality is excellent."
"excellent quality,price and service from ordering to delivery."
"Very good competent service, high quality, I can thoroughly recommend Chesterfield Direct UK"
"Really pleased, looks very stylish, but hardwearing!"
"We are very pleased with the two chesterfield chairs - they are beautifully made and it was a pleasure dealing with everyone involved including the delivery team.........."
"Magnificent quality furniture. Friendly and efficient service from point of order to delivery and excellent communication throughout. Thoroughly recommended without hesitation."
"From order to delivery a helpful,professional service I cannot praise the people involved high enough well done Sharon,Mike and team"
"I am fully satisfied wit my furniture. We paid in advance not being happy about this and got the premium class Service in every respect. Sharon/contact Person was always fast in responding. She helped us with the shippers, they were just the best, they helped, everything worked on time. We got the furniture one month earlier than assumed and the furniture itself is the top of the cream. Next time, only with the Chesterfields DirectUK Ltd. Thay have really made us happy !!!!!"
"All SAS perfect"
"very happy the look is great just what I wanted, staff very helpful will use chesterfields direct again, best wishes keep up the great work."
"Absolutely beautiful chair at a great price. Customer service was excellent and delivery very quick. Couldn't be happier with my experience."
"Ordered and delivered in 3 weeks two and three seater windsor sofas excellent service from start to finish would not hesitate to recommend to friend and family thank you"
"Excellent service, excellent large 5x 3ft desk and superb delivery service. Outstanding service and i would recommond to all. Well worth the investment. Thank you Chrsterfields Direct."
"All is fine an better in the pictures note homepage"
"delivered on time with no problems. a nice change!"
"Happy with build quality, and delivery was well orchestrated. Would recommend."
"I love it had one many years ago was sorry to part with it"
Chesterfields Direct UK Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 42 reviews