Chesterfields Direct UK Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Chesterfields Direct UK Ltd

About Chesterfields Direct UK Ltd: Here at Chesterfields Direct we supply the finest top quality traditional leather Chesterfield sofas and suites, beautiful reproduction traditional office chairs and occasional accent chairs and reproduction office furniture direct to the public at trade prices. We have many years experience of manufacturing and supplying traditional furniture.

All our furniture is handmade here in Lancashire, England, in the traditional way by time served craftsmen, using only the finest materials and is backed up with a full guarantee against manufacturing defects.

Lee Rogers
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely beautiful chair at a great price. Customer service was excellent and delivery very quick. Couldn't be happier with my experience."
Mrs Gibbon-Sissons
Verified Buyer
"Ordered and delivered in 3 weeks two and three seater windsor sofas excellent service from start to finish would not hesitate to recommend to friend and family thank you"
Colin J Marsden
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, excellent large 5x 3ft desk and superb delivery service. Outstanding service and i would recommond to all. Well worth the investment. Thank you Chrsterfields Direct."
Birgit Mathiasen
Verified Buyer
"All is fine an better in the pictures note homepage"
Chris Munro
Verified Buyer
"delivered on time with no problems. a nice change!"
James Mackay
Verified Buyer
"Happy with build quality, and delivery was well orchestrated. Would recommend."
William Mcgarrity
Verified Buyer
"I love it had one many years ago was sorry to part with it"
Neil Hancock
Verified Buyer
"We had been to lots of other places they told us how long we would have to wait .but you came in a lot cheaper and had exactly what we wanted and it arrived very wuick"
Terence Allott
Verified Buyer
"It seemed like ages for the desk to arrive with me. But the wait was worth it. Delivery eventually was speedy, just removing some wrapping. I tested all the drawers and found they moved very smoothly. My one reserve was that the drawer handles were not very decorative. It was pleasing that the Yew wood finish made the desk look much lighter tyhan my previous desk. Overall I am very pleased with this desk and would highly recommend your firm."
Brian Webb
Verified Buyer
"Very nice looking and well made. Time will tell. Delivery was very good with very helpful engineers to place the sofa where required."
Richard Hockridge
Verified Buyer
"Quality of the chair was excellent and my request for a buttoned seat was auctioned without issue. I am really pleased with the product."
Trent Willows
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic Quality sofa made and delivered faster than expected. Beautiful product and would highly recommend!"
Josephine Diliberto
Verified Buyer
"Sales team..same day response..excellent. Product..old fashioned peg method /hardwood frame..,quality aniline leather,quality hide. Stylish ,quality suite ,looks wonderful. 7 weeks from start to finish..uk to Italy..Fantastic! Sincerely delighted.. J.Diliberto Italy."
Derek Gillies
Verified Buyer
"Excellent friendly service. Captain's chair I bought was excellent quality and value for money."
Glenys Higginbotham
"Good quality product"
"very happy"
George Baxter SMITH
Verified Buyer
"Nothing was a problem when we contacted them. I would recommend them."
Libby Burton Smith
Verified Buyer
"Customer service keeping informed of the order status has been very good but I am yet to receive the item ordered."
"Fantastic quality at a good price"
Jeff Coleman
Verified Buyer
"Superb craftsmanship and exceptional service."
Chesterfields Direct UK Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 29 reviews