Chesterfields Direct Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Over 7 Days
Read Chesterfields Direct Reviews

About Chesterfields Direct:

Here at Chesterfields Direct we supply the finest top quality traditional leather Chesterfield sofas and suites, beautiful reproduction traditional office chairs and occasional accent chairs and reproduction office furniture direct to the public at trade prices. We have many years experience of manufacturing and supplying traditional furniture.

All our furniture is handmade here in Lancashire, England, in the traditional way by time served craftsmen, using only the finest materials and is backed up with a full guarantee against manufacturing defects.

sales@chesterfieldsdirect.co.uk

Chesterfield House
Lloyd Street
Whitworth

Couldn't t be happier with our beautiful sofas . I am extremely particular and phoned Sharon a few times following my order to make some minor changes and request a couple of wee extra tweeks to the style of my sofas .Very helpful and accommodating with my requests. Am delighted with the sofas arrived this am with everything exactly as I had requested. Brilliant company so glad I found them. Vast array of furniture shops in and around Glasgow but couldn't find exactly what I was looking for . After visiting the showroom (2.5 hr drive so no bother really),Sharon was so patient, informative and helpful we placed our order. Exactly 4 weeks later sofas have arrived exactly as I requested with my alterations to original order. Beautifully made ,quality craftsmanship and leather stunning. I would say they are exceptional value as I had been quoted 6k for similar sofas from a well known sofa shop.I ve paid half that price. Delivery guys lovely as well. Fantastic company highly recommend.
We are delighted with our beautiful captain’s chair and filing cabinet. They are so beautifully crafted, the chair is very comfortable and a perfect match to my heirloom oak desk. The delivery drivers were a charm - fantastic service all round - thank you !
Great service
The chair I ordered was delivered in the agreed time, and it is a beautiful, stunning piece of furniture. Highly recommended.
Excellent quality and very comfortable.
Great value. Awesome service.
Polite service reasonable prices and delivery men very helpful
High quality craftsmanship and finish. Solid build sofa with exceptional attention to detail. Every button hole and stud is measured to perfection. Outstanding customer service. The team really go a step above to ensure customers are satisfied with their sofas.
Good communication all through, personal and friendly. Great product - Captains desk chair - at a good price, nice to take delivery from the driver and assistant both employed by the Company. Happy to recommend Chesterfields Direct.
From the initial query Chesterfield Direct have been fabulous. Brilliant price, excellent customer service. Swift efficient delivery. All friendly and helpful. Thank you so much. Will certainly recommend
Excellent service and craftsmanship.
Very efficient service and extremely helpful including the delivery men
My experience with chesterfield Direct started with Sharon over the phone. We placed a large order and wanted different furniture in different rooms. Sharon was excellent nothing was too much trouble. We even ordered some leather so we could do some seat covers to match the sofas, excellent service. I was updated on the progress of my order. Today my order was delivered very organised, each item of furniture numbered for each room very good attention to detail. I would highly recommend Chesterfield Direct to friends and family.
We are delighted with our Windsor suite which is excellent quality at an unbeatable price. Customer service is excellent with a friendly, helpful approach. We live in Spain and looked around for some considerable time before ordering from CD UK Ltd, after visiting the showroom to see the products for ourselves. We can highly recommend this family company.
A huge thankyou to everyone connected with Chesterfield Direct from initial enquiry stage to ordering and delivery your customer service communication and support were excellent. Delighted with the bespoke Queen Anne Chair.
Chesterfields direct offer very good customer service. I have bought 2 sofas from Chesterfields Direct and they very high quality and look amazing. The delivery men were also helpful and managed to navigate a large sofa around a very awkward space.
Fantastic comfortable chair and fab service too.
Excellent furniture of the highest quality.
Very good setvice
Excellent service: honest, helpful and kept me in the loop the whole time. Definitely worth chatting directly to them because the website doesn't always reflect everything they can do. Ordered Oxford fireside chairs which are well made and just as the website - beautiful! If you like these chairs, just be aware they are quite high to sit on (as I guess fireside chairs can be) - perfect in my dining room, but would have been too high if placed with my sofa, so definitely worth checking the seat height if using with other furniture.
Chesterfields Direct is rated 4.94 based on 106 reviews