Chesterfields Direct UK Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Chesterfields Direct UK Ltd

About Chesterfields Direct UK Ltd: Here at Chesterfields Direct we supply the finest top quality traditional leather Chesterfield sofas and suites, beautiful reproduction traditional office chairs and occasional accent chairs and reproduction office furniture direct to the public at trade prices. We have many years experience of manufacturing and supplying traditional furniture.

All our furniture is handmade here in Lancashire, England, in the traditional way by time served craftsmen, using only the finest materials and is backed up with a full guarantee against manufacturing defects.

Courier, Own Driver
"Ready early and looks beautiful - thank you so much!"
"We found Chesterfields Direct online and went along for a look at their showroom over the Christmas holidays. We were welcomed into the building by Sharon and enjoyed looking at the various styles and colours of Chesterfields on display - everything from footstools to huge corner sofas. Sharon was happy to answer any questions we had and she was extremely knowledgeable and informative. Nothing was too much trouble for her and she gave us a few different red leather swatches to take away and try in our home. We went back to the shop two days later and ordered a large bespoke corner sofa, a two seater sofa, a four seater sofa, a chair and two footstools. Sharon was quick and efficient with the paperwork and made the whole process very easy for us. I explained that due to our jobs we are only available to receive the furniture at certain times of day but again this was no problem. The furniture was made very quickly and it was delivered on a date and time we had arranged by two lovely men who were friendly and careful with the furniture. They also took away all the packaging with them. Our Chesterfields are impeccably made with precision and care and we often find ourselves just staring at them and marvelling at their quality - they really are made by true craftsmen. Everyone who sees them in our home comments on how beautifully made they are and asks if they are allowed to sit on them (!). This is a little gem of a company and we would recommend them 100%. They are a family business and it really shows; they take pride in everything they do and we are now searching our home for other nooks and crannies to squeeze more of their beautiful Chesterfields in! Thank you Sharon and your team; you are all diamonds."
"This is the second order I gave placed and both times the service from order to delivery is second to none. Highly recommended"
"From first placing our order for our new suite to receiving it, we have had nothing but first class service from your company. From the lady who took the order to the men who delivered it, nothing was too much trouble. Plus we have received the suite that we wanted and the quality is excellent, we are so pleased with it. In this day and age when customer care is lacking in some places, it is so nice for companies to take pride in their products. I would have no hesitation in recommending your company. Thank you once again."
"My bookcases and chair were delivered on time. The delivery men were cheery and helpful. I was delighted with my purchases."
"I bought 2 chairs separately; both were despatched much earlier than predicted and I was kept informed throughout. The chairs are both of high quality and I am delighted with them. I cannot commend the service and products any more highly."
Thanks for your feedback Mr. Smyth.
We hope you enjoy your furniture for many years to come.
Kind regards
Chesterfields Direct
"The product was delivered politely and effectively. All wrappings were taken away and there was no transit damage evident."
"I am very pleased with my desk, it is fulfilling the task I required, thank you."
"Damage to one item in transit. Chesterfield Direct exchange it promptly."
"This is the second suite I have purchased from Chesterfield Direct. Very friendly staff, excellent quality and standards of production. I loved the extra detail on the suite which I didn't notice on the internet photographs. Beautifully made and it was delivered quicker than I expected. Thank you."
Thanks for your kind review and hope you enjoy your furniture for many years to come from all the team here at Chesterfields Direct.
"Acquisto migliore di sempre, consiglieremo questo sito ai nostri amici."
Grazie per le vostre parole gentili e spero che vi godiate i vostri mobili per molti anni a venire da tutto il team qui a Chesterfields Direct
"excellent products and excellent service thank you"
"Very happy, team were helpful in updating throughout the order process while delivery on the day was excellent with a well equiped and prompt team who delivered sofas to the desired room. Very happy and impressed overall (from someone who doesn’t normally leave reviews!)"
"Great furniture thank you"
"Excellent service, from ordering to delivery The quality of the Queen Anne chair was great Would recommend the company"
"The service from ordering to delivery was very good. They planned the delivery around my vacation and the delivery people were both friendly and efficient. The quality of the tub sofa and chair is excellent. Overall I would definitely recommend Chesterfields Direct"
"Great quality at reasonable prices."
"Excellent service"
"Prompt and courteous service. Chesterfield arrived, it seems to be have made by a third party as it had a different label on it "Artsome of coach house collection"."
Chesterfields Direct UK Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 71 reviews