Chesterfields Direct UK Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Chesterfields Direct UK Ltd

About Chesterfields Direct UK Ltd: Here at Chesterfields Direct we supply the finest top quality traditional leather Chesterfield sofas and suites, beautiful reproduction traditional office chairs and occasional accent chairs and reproduction office furniture direct to the public at trade prices. We have many years experience of manufacturing and supplying traditional furniture.

All our furniture is handmade here in Lancashire, England, in the traditional way by time served craftsmen, using only the finest materials and is backed up with a full guarantee against manufacturing defects.

Own Driver, Courier
"I bought 2 chairs separately; both were despatched much earlier than predicted and I was kept informed throughout. The chairs are both of high quality and I am delighted with them. I cannot commend the service and products any more highly."
Thanks for your feedback Mr. Smyth.
We hope you enjoy your furniture for many years to come.
Kind regards
Chesterfields Direct
"The product was delivered politely and effectively. All wrappings were taken away and there was no transit damage evident."
"I am very pleased with my desk, it is fulfilling the task I required, thank you."
"Damage to one item in transit. Chesterfield Direct exchange it promptly."
"This is the second suite I have purchased from Chesterfield Direct. Very friendly staff, excellent quality and standards of production. I loved the extra detail on the suite which I didn't notice on the internet photographs. Beautifully made and it was delivered quicker than I expected. Thank you."
Thanks for your kind review and hope you enjoy your furniture for many years to come from all the team here at Chesterfields Direct.
"Acquisto migliore di sempre, consiglieremo questo sito ai nostri amici."
Grazie per le vostre parole gentili e spero che vi godiate i vostri mobili per molti anni a venire da tutto il team qui a Chesterfields Direct
"excellent products and excellent service thank you"
"Very happy, team were helpful in updating throughout the order process while delivery on the day was excellent with a well equiped and prompt team who delivered sofas to the desired room. Very happy and impressed overall (from someone who doesn’t normally leave reviews!)"
"Great furniture thank you"
"Excellent service, from ordering to delivery The quality of the Queen Anne chair was great Would recommend the company"
"The service from ordering to delivery was very good. They planned the delivery around my vacation and the delivery people were both friendly and efficient. The quality of the tub sofa and chair is excellent. Overall I would definitely recommend Chesterfields Direct"
"very good"
"Great quality at reasonable prices."
"Excellent service"
"Prompt and courteous service. Chesterfield arrived, it seems to be have made by a third party as it had a different label on it "Artsome of coach house collection"."
"We are very pleased with our new slipper stool which matches our sofa and Queen Anne chair very well indeed."
"I am very pleased with my sofa and in the near future hope to order an armchair"
"Excellent quality, delivered on time."
"Very happy with office furniture and at a good price, made to order and delivered, the delivery men put furniture in the right room and erected and made sure I was happy before they left. Looks very smart."
"No problems"