Chesterfields Direct Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Over 7 Days
Read Chesterfields Direct Reviews

About Chesterfields Direct:

Here at Chesterfields Direct we supply the finest top quality traditional leather Chesterfield sofas and suites, beautiful reproduction traditional office chairs and occasional accent chairs and reproduction office furniture direct to the public at trade prices. We have many years experience of manufacturing and supplying traditional furniture.

All our furniture is handmade here in Lancashire, England, in the traditional way by time served craftsmen, using only the finest materials and is backed up with a full guarantee against manufacturing defects.

sales@chesterfieldsdirect.co.uk

Mrs Davidson
Chesterfields Direct 5 star review on 14th January 2021
Sheryl Bevan
silvia pradas
I've had a request to respond to this survey , but I haven't had my furniture yet . I suggest that the survey would be better if timed just after delivery
Hi Mr Levett apologies for this, for some reason the review request has been sent out automatically via our E-commerce system. Please note this will not affect the quality or manufacture of your furniture.
Really disappointed with company. The website states that furniture will be delivered and placed in room. It was delivered by TNT and driver just left chair on doorstep, and the left. He was rude. When I contacted your company by telephone I was told I should have requested the chair to be put in room, but thre is no facility to do that. That said the chair is beautiful, but TNT are letting you down!
Thanks for your feedback Mr. Gatherar.
In these difficult times we are still striving to offer the best service and apologies for the TNT delivery attitude.
Most single office chairs are delivered by one man and we are trying to make sure everybody gets there delivery as planned with the least delay.
Otherwise another happy customer
Chesterfields Direct
The rating is acceptable rather than more stars because the line of beading along the front of the 3 seater is not straight. I know it is handmade and allow for that, however it is visible and worth mentioning. Aside from that I am very pleased with the colour, comfort and overall look of the 2 pieces I ordered, and would recommend a friend to use Chesterfields Direct.
Chesterfields Direct is rated 4.87 based on 188 reviews