Chesterfields Direct Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Over 7 Days
Read Chesterfields Direct Reviews

About Chesterfields Direct:

Here at Chesterfields Direct we supply the finest top quality traditional leather Chesterfield sofas and suites, beautiful reproduction traditional office chairs and occasional accent chairs and reproduction office furniture direct to the public at trade prices. We have many years experience of manufacturing and supplying traditional furniture.

All our furniture is handmade here in Lancashire, England, in the traditional way by time served craftsmen, using only the finest materials and is backed up with a full guarantee against manufacturing defects.

sales@chesterfieldsdirect.co.uk

Mrs Davidson
Chesterfields Direct 5 star review on 14th January 2021
Sheryl Bevan
silvia pradas
Prompt and courteous service. Chesterfield arrived, it seems to be have made by a third party as it had a different label on it "Artsome of coach house collection".
Excellent tailored service - rang to enquire about a chesterfield directors chair and was asked by Sharon to send a picture of the wood in my office for a close match. From the picture she was able to suggest a wood finish. When it arrived couldn’t believe just how good a match it was. I was also able to choose some design details (where the studs went) and it was made up and delivered within three weeks. The delivery lads also assembled it in about thirty seconds as it is a solid single piece with a stand. The quality is fantastic it is a beautiful chair and the price including delivery was excellent. Very highly recommended.
A huge thankyou to everyone connected with Chesterfield Direct from initial enquiry stage to ordering and delivery your customer service communication and support were excellent. Delighted with the bespoke Queen Anne Chair.
We found Chesterfields Direct online and went along for a look at their showroom over the Christmas holidays. We were welcomed into the building by Sharon and enjoyed looking at the various styles and colours of Chesterfields on display - everything from footstools to huge corner sofas. Sharon was happy to answer any questions we had and she was extremely knowledgeable and informative. Nothing was too much trouble for her and she gave us a few different red leather swatches to take away and try in our home. We went back to the shop two days later and ordered a large bespoke corner sofa, a two seater sofa, a four seater sofa, a chair and two footstools. Sharon was quick and efficient with the paperwork and made the whole process very easy for us. I explained that due to our jobs we are only available to receive the furniture at certain times of day but again this was no problem. The furniture was made very quickly and it was delivered on a date and time we had arranged by two lovely men who were friendly and careful with the furniture. They also took away all the packaging with them. Our Chesterfields are impeccably made with precision and care and we often find ourselves just staring at them and marvelling at their quality - they really are made by true craftsmen. Everyone who sees them in our home comments on how beautifully made they are and asks if they are allowed to sit on them (!). This is a little gem of a company and we would recommend them 100%. They are a family business and it really shows; they take pride in everything they do and we are now searching our home for other nooks and crannies to squeeze more of their beautiful Chesterfields in! Thank you Sharon and your team; you are all diamonds.
Absolutely delighted with my Child size Queen Anne Chair. The workmanship is first class, a beautiful addition to my home that I will treasure for many years. The service was excellent and I would highly recommend Chesterfield Direct to any one.
Chesterfields Direct 5 star review on 14th January 2021
Hi Sheryl thanks for your positive feedback this is very much appreciated. The chair looks great.
From receiving the swatches to ordering every thing was effortless and Sharon could not have been anymore helpful or courteous. The furniture is of the highest standards and was delivered on time by the two most polite and friendly gentleman you could wish to meet. The service provided by Chesterfields Direct was five star. I can only highly recommend this company who in such difficult times go that extra mile for there customers. If you are looking for a company that actually does what they say then look no further than Chesterfields Direct. Quality price and amazing service you will not be disappointed.
Chesterfields Direct 5 star review on 9th November 2020 Chesterfields Direct 5 star review on 9th November 2020 Chesterfields Direct 5 star review on 9th November 2020
Thanks for your positive feedback Mr. Gifillan it is very much appreciated.
My order was delivered within the allocated time frame and the quality of the furniture is excellent. I am very pleased with my Chesterfield Leather Furniture in Oxblood: 1x 3 seater Sofa, 1 x 2 seater Sofa and a tub chair. The Complimentary Queen Anne Foot Stool was also a very nice addition. The price I paid was very reasonable for furniture of such good quality.
Thank you all at Chesterfield Direct for the delivery of my two Gainsborough chairs today.

I can’t emphasise enough how pleased I am with my purchase. You can tell by just looking at them the superb workmanship that has gone into the making of them. Also the two delivery men - who were very nice, polite and helpful.

I will certainly recommend Chesterfield Direct to my friends and family.

Thank you once again for a pleasant purchase, from start to finish.
Great service
We are delighted with our Windsor suite which is excellent quality at an unbeatable price. Customer service is excellent with a friendly, helpful approach. We live in Spain and looked around for some considerable time before ordering from CD UK Ltd, after visiting the showroom to see the products for ourselves. We can highly recommend this family company.
Chesterfields direct offer very good customer service. I have bought 2 sofas from Chesterfields Direct and they very high quality and look amazing. The delivery men were also helpful and managed to navigate a large sofa around a very awkward space.
Excellent service: honest, helpful and kept me in the loop the whole time. Definitely worth chatting directly to them because the website doesn't always reflect everything they can do. Ordered Oxford fireside chairs which are well made and just as the website - beautiful! If you like these chairs, just be aware they are quite high to sit on (as I guess fireside chairs can be) - perfect in my dining room, but would have been too high if placed with my sofa, so definitely worth checking the seat height if using with other furniture.
Excellent quality chesterfield sofa and first class customer service.
I am delighted with chesterfields direct and have recommended them to my friends and family
Top quality product from a small, friendly, customer focussed company. We purchase two 3-seater leather Cambridge chesterfields and we are delighted with them. The delivery team were top notch, arriving early and installing in our third floor apartment in no time at all. Fast, friendly and efficient. We can and do highly recommend this company and their products. *****
This is the second suite I have purchased from Chesterfield Direct. Very friendly staff, excellent quality and standards of production. I loved the extra detail on the suite which I didn't notice on the internet photographs. Beautifully made and it was delivered quicker than I expected. Thank you.
Thanks for your kind review and hope you enjoy your furniture for many years to come from all the team here at Chesterfields Direct.
The service from ordering to delivery was very good.

They planned the delivery around my vacation and the
delivery people were both friendly and efficient.

The quality of the tub sofa and chair is excellent.

Overall I would definitely recommend Chesterfields Direct
The Chesterfields experience was excellent - communications, service and above all a super product.
Chesterfields Direct 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
I ordered a Cromwell Regency Desk and a Court Stand Chair at the beginning of November. They arrived earlier than we expected on 21 December. The delivery gentlemen brought it in and set it up as required. I am very pleased with both items. They are excellent quality and exactly as described. I am very pleased with my purchase and found Chesterfield Direct a pleasure to deal with.
Hi Mrs. Black thanks for your positive feedback.
We ordered four items from Chesterfields Direct: sofa, armchair, ottoman and desk chair. All of them are absolutely beautiful and even nicer than they looked in the photos. They are also so well made, of excellent quality leather and wood, and will probably outlast us!
HI Emma

Thanks for your positive feedback.
Customer service are so lovely and incredibly helpful .. I have bought from them twice now and I will most definitely buy from them again. What a great team.
Chesterfields Direct is rated 4.87 based on 188 reviews