cheapfabrics.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend cheapfabrics.co.uk
Read cheapfabrics.co.uk Reviews

About cheapfabrics.co.uk:

Based in Berkshire we are a family run business and take pride in having over 40 years of experience in the textile industry. We have fast established ourselves as a reputable and reliable company becoming a renowned fabric shop name on the net. Here at Cheapfabrics we pride ourselves on delivering the best fashion prints and trends for our customers by offering a tremendous range of fresh, vibrant beautiful fabrics across the spectrum from basic lining to top end silks. You can buy a range of upholstery, dress fabrics, silk, fur, fleece, calico, muslin, PVC, corduroy, gingham, Chinese fabrics and much more of the latest plain and printed fabrics at the best prices.

info@cheapfabrics.co.uk

Linda L
cheapfabrics.co.uk 5 star review on 4th May 2021
Linda L
Jayne F
Excellent service, prompt delivery and very good value for money
Great communication. Arrived quickly and well packaged. All materials ordered were accounted for, perfectly cut and clean. Will be ordering again!
Nice material, sews well. Delivery adequate, customer,seller correspondence good.
Perfect in every way
Really nice iron on interfacing and very quick delivery. Good value. Thank you.
Excellent fabrics and services too.
Great service quick delivery and lovely fabric. Fabric was the same as description...happy and will order again thanks
I have been long time customer & my sons buy materials for presents for me,absolutely love all that l have got ,never disappointed,& telephone staff very assistive &helpful (Nick)we spoke to last time an he sorted my materials very quickly and nothing was a problem,would highly recommend buying from cheapfabricsuk,they are very cheap & description always correct and the only thing cheap thing about the materials is the price,all high quality,l make my own clothes by hand as l have broken spine,sew to take mind off pain,for me cheap fabrics uk is a godsend and l couldn’t recommend them enough
cheapfabrics.co.uk 5 star review on 30th April 2021 cheapfabrics.co.uk 5 star review on 30th April 2021 cheapfabrics.co.uk 5 star review on 30th April 2021 cheapfabrics.co.uk 5 star review on 30th April 2021 cheapfabrics.co.uk 5 star review on 30th April 2021
Really easy process, easy navigation around the website. Fabric arrived really quickly. Really happy with the price, quality and process. Thank you, will be buying again.
Very pleased with my products and quick service will use them again
Lovely fabric, great price thanks
a very quick delivery lovely fabric and at good prices
The fabric was exactly as pictured and the delivery was very fast. And of course as the name suggests, it really was cheap...I did a comparison with many other shops. I'll definitely be buying from them again.
Lovely fabrics and they got delivered very fast x
The fabrics I purchased are all good quality and value for money
Great quality and fast service. Thank you x
Prompt despatch and a very good price
Always pleased with fabrics from this Company. Very good quality at reasonable prices and quick delivery.
I have been using this company for my fabrics for many years. I have never been disappointed in the quality, price or delivery. Highly recommended.
Was good fabric but the colour was a little off, the sage was very very light
cheapfabrics.co.uk is rated 4.87 based on 2,155 reviews