cheapfabrics.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend cheapfabrics.co.uk
Read cheapfabrics.co.uk Reviews

About cheapfabrics.co.uk:

Based in Berkshire we are a family run business and take pride in having over 40 years of experience in the textile industry. We have fast established ourselves as a reputable and reliable company becoming a renowned fabric shop name on the net. Here at Cheapfabrics we pride ourselves on delivering the best fashion prints and trends for our customers by offering a tremendous range of fresh, vibrant beautiful fabrics across the spectrum from basic lining to top end silks. You can buy a range of upholstery, dress fabrics, silk, fur, fleece, calico, muslin, PVC, corduroy, gingham, Chinese fabrics and much more of the latest plain and printed fabrics at the best prices.

info@cheapfabrics.co.uk

cheapfabrics.co.uk 5 star review on 4th February 2021
Helen Bowie
cheapfabrics.co.uk 5 star review on 2nd February 2021
Natalie Hodgson
Lovely fabrics & colours...very competitively priced..fast delivery.will buy again .Thank you
Great value - quick delivery & quality fabrics.
Love thank you
I was very happy with my purchases from cheap fabrics
Great prices for good quality fabric, speedy delivery, appreciated the fact that there was a student discount
Excellent choice of fabrics at great prices! Quick delivery and exactly what I wanted. Great value.
I bought some satin and lining fabric for a craft project. They are very nice and feel alot more expensive than they actually were. My parcel turned up promptly and I will definitely be ordering again.
Delivery was super quick, fabrics are lovely. Unfortunately my screen might be brighter and I was expecting lighter shades of fabric, but they're still absolutely lovely and will still work.
Great service and fast delivery.
Fantastic customer service and fast delivery, I would recommend cheapfabrics to everyone.
Very happy with my purchase and it’s was delivered very quickly.
Great quality fabric at a really reasonable price. Was also very impressed with the speedy shipping!
Great quality and quick shipping what more could you ask for!
Samples arrived quickly, fabric gorgeous, thank you so much.
Lovely choice of fabrics, quick delivery with samples and final choice of fabric. Will use again as was recommend by my sewing tutor.
Everything was excellent as usual. I never got disappointed with cheapfabrics
Just come across this site and I'm made up , my first order arrived and i love it , so much choice and amazing prices
This is an easy website to navigate, the product was perfect and was dispatched quickly. Great value too. Highly recommended.
Great quality, easy-to-use website and fast delivery. Good value all in all.
Great service and communication! I was called about a replacement for something I ordered, which was not available anymore. I got a good description of a possible replacement and was happy with it, when it came!
cheapfabrics.co.uk is rated 4.86 based on 1,848 reviews